DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Had a great feast thanks to my mom, sister in law, and her mom. So good to be with family.

Ken, that is great news about nothing changing - cancer wise, that is. Might want to get that shower and change of underwear. I hope your grandson sticks with it. It's been my experiene and observation that once people stop school, they don't go back. I stopped after a year, said I'll work for a year, then go back. Never did.

Floyd, I'm not hungry, but that menu is makin me want some of that - especially the deviled eggs! YUM

Jamie, glad you stopped in. I hope you and your family had a great day.

Always good to see you, Scotty.

Mike, ya had me worried there.

Mouse, don't burn out on the bbq show either. Though I don't think that's possible.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning world, Smile....man I slept so hard my head hurts,got to get out and start something the winds a blowing 90+.. boring....but got to get at it anyways..................... help...........................

Prayers all around and hope ya'll sat. is a goodern,miss ol Marty (concreteman) he is a goodern................... Praying hug Wave.............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Looks like another day of laying in bed watching tv.
Maybe tomorrow I'll do something.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang, happy late Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for each of you. That prime rib sounds really good Floyd, send some more this year by Marty to Pri. You almost got that wally Chuck. We are heading down to Orlando tonight, kids are excited to go to Seaworld, Lil man can't wait to check out legoland, his lego inventions amaze me. Lots to catch up, hopefully soon...hope you all have a great week!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Hoping everyone is doing well. Thngs here are just peachy.

Had a nice Thanksgiving. Had dinner at a local resturant. Very very good, and all the right stuff. Then spent a lot of time talking with family on Skype. Our grandkids sure do like to ham it up when they are on camera. Lots of fun.

Then we went racing. Was to be a real honest old time bracket race, with 4 brackets. 9s, 10s, 11s, and 12s, with the quickest 16 on the premise running quick 16 all run on a pro tree. Well, car count was way down, so it turned into pro tree ET races, within the 4 brackets. No quick 16, and the winner of each bracket raced for the purse money.

Of all things, we won the 9.0 bracket race, but lost in the money race. Did get a nice trophy, a nice jacket, and $500.00, so we are happy. Had some friends drive up from Rockport to watch. Great having them. Mike was a lot of help with the car, and was a definite plus in our win. Had a lot of fun, but when the adrenaline wore off, I was totally exhausted. Didn't know winning was so hard.

Well, things to do, so

Ya'll Be of Good Cheer!!!

Ken (famous racercar guy) Gasbarri

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragnRat,

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Ken, good for you. Anytime you get paid it's good.
Michelle, can't send any leftovers with Marty. He's still mad at me cause he didn't get any. There wasn't a whole lot left. It was really good.
I've got another turkey to do today. Since they were on sale I bought 2. I won't want to see another turkey for at least a year. This one is going on the rotessirie with creole butter marinade and oak smoke. Hope the neighbors like it, it's way too much for me. Maybe I'll give Marty a drumstick to take to PRI.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Guys kid
posted Hide Post
Mornin!
We did not burn down the house so that is a good thing! Fried turkey is the way to go it is done outside and only cooks for about an hour and is very juicy. We then turned some left overs into turkey noodle soup last night.

Hope y all had a good one as well.

Posts: 10 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: October 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Jamie glad the house is still standing and hope you don't need that turkey soup because of feeling bad,but soup is good anytime especially like now,here the wind is a blowing and in the 30's so anykind of soup and grilled cheese sandwiches is great,take care of youself.................. Wave............................

Ken you're the man congrats on your day at the track and hope old whats her name is doing fine............... Angel.............................

Floyd,that sounds like good eating right there and I'm like a old hound dog sitting at the table hoping you'll drop some crumbs don't have to worry about me missing out on the prime rib,I'm usally right behind the women and children when it come to food call,I'm just saying...................... Ice Cream.................6'4" 260lbs. tells the tale....................... Big Grin...................................

Michelle, ya'll have fun in your travels and tell the family I say hey............ Christmas...................................

Mouse hope you're doing well and that knee is a healing up good for you...................

Sure hope all of our MIA's are doing ok,Christina hope she's staying warm in that Alaska cold weather,and hope Susie is having fun with the family,and Christine is getting all that learning done,and Nicole,I know shes been busy while Scotts off racing the winter series,anyways ya'll know who ya'll are and we love ya'll and come see us when you can............................. hug....................................

Well prayers all around got to get ready for the day got up late and need a shower may I say bad, No Noyes you may, Big Grin.........ya'll have a great day...................... Praying hug Wave...................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Been at work almost 2 hours now and haven't it a lick yet. Maybe here in a little bit.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,looking good around here this morning,ready to get at it got aload to finish loading on the truck to take to the scrap yard tomorrow,almost done just need to top off so I can get a good check............. Wink..................................

Well out I go hope ya'lls day is good and prayers all around,see ya'll atter bit........................... Praying Wave......................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Man the weekend goes by too fast.

Christine's son Joey got married on Saturday, to his love Sonya. I'm proud to call them my friends. Christine is real proud. I know I'm way overdue on Mike's pics, but I'll try to remember to post those and some from the wedding here this week.

Michelle, have a blast at PRI. Wish I was going, but it's not in the budget this year. You still going next year when it's at Indy?

Ken, that's awesome! Nice payday! I get that adrenaline crash after racing, too. Though the losses seem to keep me awake!

Floyd, no such thing as too much turkey.

Jamie, fried turkey is good stuff. Only had it once, but I was impressed. Just a bummer to miss out on bird stuffing. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Remembering Mark today. It's 3 years today that Christine sent the text that a sweet angel girl took Mark up to heaven. Already traded messages with Christine this morning, and she's doing well. She made this video tribute and put it on her FB last night.

I hope it works here:

Forever 53

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,just got back in from Statesville this morning good trip good check,good day,I believe I need a nap before I start loading the next load.............. Sleep................

Prayers for Christie hope she's doing alright today,bless you friend................ hug..........................

Well prayers all around and I hope ya'lls day is a good one................... Praying Wave..........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,man got up with a head ache that feels as big as my feet(size 14)quess I've caught the bug that others have had at Chruch and at Manny's school, Banging Head....well maybe enough drugs and a couple days in bed will do the trick,I sure hope so.......................... Sleep.....................................

I had to change my spelling of Manny's name from Mannie to Manny,I had always spelled it with the ie instead of a y,and then I started seeing his papers from school where he had been spelling it with a Y and ask him why the change and he said it was one less letter to write(dats my boy) Wink....save paper and save a tree.................. Big Grin................
It's all good anyway,see I am good with change........................ Hum Tongue..........................

Well prayers all around and I hope ya'lls day is good,I feel the need for some drugs,and a nap................ Sleep Praying hug Wave....................................................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Hopin' everyone is doing well. Things here are just peachy.

Mike; When my daughter ShannOn was born, I was off doing something when the birth certificate was filled out. Well, her mother, left to her own resources, spelled the name ShannEn. I finally got it officially changed to ShannOn, just as she started spelling her name ShannEn. So now, when we write, I spell it with a upper case "O", and of course, she spells it with a upper case "E". We do have fun with it.

Ya'll Be of Good Cheer!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,looking good this morning a little cool but warming up nicely the rest of the day and the rest of the week,off to take Mom to get some blood work done this morning,and loffer with her awhile,she said you don't have time to loffer today you got work you want to do,and I said that work can wait Mom,today is your lucky day to hang out with me all day ifn you want too......................... Tongue...........................

Ya'll say a prayer for Manny he's had a old cold mess for a couple of weeks been to the Dr. and has taken antibiotics for a week and still don't feel good,it was a full moon last evening and usally he's bounching off the walls but he's just been laying around,so he don't lay around alot,so a prayer please,and he's only ask me to play horse BB about a 100 times,it's usally a thousand times.......... Wink Eyes Tongue...........................................

Well hope ya'lls day is full of good stuff and prayers out to all you my friends.................... Praying hug Wave..........................................................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looking a bit warmer tomorrow and the weekend. Hoping to get the hot rod home and the engine pulled over the weekend. Need to see what all I can salvage and sell, and what becomes garage art.

Ken, I enjoy family stories like that. That's really cool.

Mike, prayers for mom and Manny.

Mouse, I'm hoping you played the PB in MO or AZ, and can get that house in Destin. My buddy and I went in, and won $7. My work pool won $8. Ah well. Fun to daydream a little.

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,now I have Manny's cold,coughing and feeling like well not good....... help....................
Moms Dr. app. yesterday went ok,she won't tell me all that the dr.said,and we're waiting on the test results on her blood work today.......................... Praying..........................................

Hey Chuck Christmas..........................

Well got to get after it,hope I don't catch it,would'nt want to deal with it ifn I did catch it,you understand I'm sure.......... Confused.................................................

Prayer out to you all my friends and have a great day,me well I'm going to try and make apple butter out of what seem to be a,well you know kind of day................................................ Praying hug Wave..........................................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's wet out here in sunny SoCal. Poor ole Buddy is going to have a ruff weekend.
Mikey, I'd like some of that apple butter to put on some toast. I'm getting hungry. Nah, too early to go to the store. I'll just eat the strwberry I already have.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Warming up here a little over the weekend. I'm hoping to get some stuff done.

Hi Mike! Christmas I hope mom isn't trying to hold secrets. Make yourself some good chicken soup, and give it a splotch or 2 of Red Hot.

Floyd, we always joke about building a cover over a drag strip.... but you may have to do that to your back yard just for Buddy when it rains! Big Grin

Down at PRI, Smith Brothers push rods have a nice big pic of Michelle in the dragster, way cool! I'll add that to the list of pics I'm supposed to post.

You all have a great weekend. Definitely get yourself some ice cream!! Ice Cream