DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Floyd,the weather out here is a nice as can be expected for Nov.sure ain't hog killing weather,I'm still in tee-shirt and shorts and working up a sweat,get Buddy one of them umb.that is wore as a hat,that would be cool Manny said................ Cool Tongue...........................

Prayers all around and I'm outa here to enjoy this pretty day and get somethings done,see ya'll atter bit........................... Praying Wave..............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Mikey,
It sure ain't tee shirt weather out here but like I said yesterday I can nap wether it's raining or not.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Hey Mikey,
It sure ain't tee shirt weather out here but like I said yesterday I can nap wether it's raining or not.
........................Floyd the last couple of weeks we have had hardly any rain and my naps are a suffering from this............. help Tongue.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sunday morning it is another fine day the good Lord has given us,hope everybody enjoys it and gets to rest up for the work week is a coming..................... Wink...............................

Prayers all around and well catch up atter bit....................... Praying Wave

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Hopin' everyone is doing well. Things here are good. Just had my latest "Cysto" and it was clean. No bladder cancer for well over 2 years now, so now I have checks just every 6 months instead of 3. Gonna find out about the Liver on Wednesday.

Got a couple races coming up. Next weekend, gonna try the "Big Dollar" race at SAR. This will be run on a pro-tree. Another new thing for me, but thinking I can deal with it. Also, will try to make a few T-N-T runs as footbrake. I don't know if I can do that. This track doesn't allow line lock in footbrake. That won't have much of an effect on the launch since the car will push those tiny front tires with even a little rpm over idle. I will have to make some kind of adjustment in the water box.

Other than that, we are in the middle of building a shed. As usual, we agreed that the shed would be a simple 8 x 12 STORAGE shed, but as time went by, it is now still 8 x 12, but we now have windows, washer/dryer, water heater, small freezed and a deep sink. what ever is left over, I can use to store HER Christmas stuff, HER garden tools, extra household stuff, and HER potted plants during cold weather. I am thinking I probably should not go out and buy some tools, because I certainly won't have anywhere to keep them.

Ah.....the joys of holy matrimony. To think, when I met Ol' what's her name, everything I owned fit into the trunk of a 69 Pontiac. I didn't have a credit card, checking account, driver's license, insurance, or a dog. I did have a 5 year old Daughter, who did require a large U-haul trailer to move her stuff, and most of my money to support her life style, but at least, I was in charge........well, at least I THOUGHT I was in charge. No such illusions these days.

Well, things to do, so I had better get to it.

Ya'll Be of Good Cheer!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Monday morning again,wow,good morning friends,a little cloudy but supposed to be in the 60's before days end,and nice most of the week..................... Smile.............................

Chuck,hope your racing weekend went well and you got to see lots of win lights............... Car............................................................................

Ken,when I start building anything I seem to add on all the way till the end of the project,I love sheds,I call them lean-toos,I seem to build a lean-too to every building I got,I even got a lean-too built on lean-toos on one building............... Eyes Tongue.........................
Funny thing about my buildings,when I fill one up with stuff I look and there sits something outside in the weather worth alot more than the junk piled in the buildings full of junk,go figure..................... Hum No No..............build more lean-toos...............................lol................................

Well I'm off to use up some of this pretty weather while I can,hope ya'lls day is full of good stuff and prayers all around............................ Praying hug Wave......................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey. it's dry out here on the left coast.

Can you believe all the people lining up for black friday? I went by a best buy friday and there were already tents set up on the sidewalks and they were arranging barriers to contain the people. Next thing you know there will be porta johns in the parking lot. Personally my time, even though I have a lot of it, is more valuable than that. And how would you keep the battery charged on your tablet so you could get on drr? No thanks, I'll pay a little more and just laugh at the folks sitting there for days on end to save 5 dollars on a WIIU.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out again, after another bbrrrisk start to the day. My cousin bought my uncle's Camaro, that has been in my garage for 10 years. It was sad to see it go, but I'm hoping my cousin brings it back to full life and enjoys it for years, and didn't do this as a flip. Yesterday was a great time at Mason Dixon. I wanted that Wally bad. I was bad first round, but my guy was twice as bad. 4th round, raced a nice young lady, almost heads up, I was .02 quicker of a dial. She was .012, I was .004. Would have went dead on, lifted to .01 over, and she was .04 over dropping me off. Got the bye 5th round off of the .004. Semis, 3 cars left, .011 red, dead on with a 7. DOH! Lisa with a nice '67 Mustang coupe was .055, .004 under. DOH! If I'm green up to .047 I win the round, regardless of what she does. Ssooooo close to the Wally! She went on to win the final, real nice lady and family. Still had a blast and got $100 for it.

Ken, great to hear, and I hope you get the same report on the liver. Good luck with the pro tree, I never tried that. And the foot feedin'. More than that, good luck with the shed. Big Grin

Mike, I lean too, but that's only after a few longnecks, or their cousins. Big Grin

Floyd, that's crazy! I'm with you, my time is more valuable. I understand being on a budget and all, but at the same time, I've never gone crazy over sales. It's like some people are buying this stuff just because it's a "deal". I'll sleep in and then spend the time with my family, thanks.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, for me, anyway. Got some sunshine here today. I think this is the right pic... this is as close as I've come to a Wally...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Getting through this day then off for 4, heading to my brother's tomorrow morning. Saturday is Christine's son Joey's wedding. I wish you all a great Thanksgiving filled with good times, good family and friends, and good food.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Evening All;

Well, just got back from the VA. All is well, or at least, nothing has changed, and in the Doctor's words, a loack of bad news is good news. Anyway, still off the juice, and have the next 6 weeks off. Got time to do things. Get the shed built, thinking of taking a shower and changing underwear, and of course, got a few races I can enter. Having T-day dinner at the local cafe since we won't be home in time. I should hop in the car and drive up to see my Grandson. He is thinking of dropping out of college. We need to do some serious talking. He has a wonderful opportunity, and he just might not get another one. Kids.....reminds me of.........well, me. Can't let that happen.

Well, got to snoop around the house, and see if I can find the shower, just in case.

Ya'll Be of Good Cheer!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
That's good news, Ken. Like you I went for my quarterly check up and everything is good. Blood pressure is stabilizing finally.
We are doing our normal feast today at my son's house. My daughter is doing a 15 lb turkey, Marty is doing a 10 lb ham and I'm doing a 11 lb prime rib and my world famous deviled eggs. We got enough food to feed a small army. Won't have to cook for a week with all the leftovers we will have.
Y'all have a Happy Thangsgiving. hug to all the ladies. Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Guys kid
posted Hide Post
Pray that we dont burn down the house today, Joe is going to fry a turkey in the back yard and pies are already made. I will at least have ALL my kids with us at the house. My mom is however chosing to stay at home, my brother recently moved in wiht her and he does not want to come over here. That is another story though. Hope y'all have a good one! I am as always thankful for YOU!

Posts: 10 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: October 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon my friends.
It's been way too long since I've been on here.
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
Y'all take care.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy thanksgiving to every1!

schooledbyscotty.com

Posts: 553 | Location: ky | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks,gosh they sure have been alot of folks stopping by while I been gone,are ya'll trying to tell me sumthing............. Wink..............

Happy Thanksgiving to you all,and hey Scotty and Mouse,good to see ya'll guys,Floyd that sounds like some good eating,and Ken glad to hear you're still doing ok,and Chuck don't you eat to much and can't get to the wedding............. Tongue.................................

Hey Jamie hope ya'll get that turkey cooked without losing the house,good to see ya,I sure do miss my friend Guy,still got some of his e-mail jokes they make me smile when I go and see them take care....................................................

Well I'll try and get back with the program in the morning,hope all ya'll have a great night and prayers to all......................................................... Praying hug Wave...................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,hope everyone survived another Thankgiving Day feast,it was all good around here except my sister did'nt get to make her famous(to me) sweet tater caseroll(sp)but I survived with a promise of her making one for Christmas dinner at Moms..................... hug................................

Well you all have a good day and prayers all around and well catch up atter bit............................ Praying Wave...........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
We had a hell of a feast and I got a good case of heartburn. I'm sure glad they aren't checking my choletral today cause I'm sure it'w way up after all the food and pie.
Y'all have a gooden and avoid the black friday crowds. You don't need anything so bad that you want to stand in line for hours to get it.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
I don't know about y'all, but I am all turkeyed out.
We'll be eating left overs for a couple of days.
Lots here to be thankful for, so Black Friday has no meaning for me.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post