DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
One of my buddies and our engine builder, Jim Van Gordon, decided to bring out his NE/ll roadster to test a new transbrake. We're going to have fun. Last time he came to a summit race to test, he and I lined up together. I told the lane master we were both going to do long burnouts. Well, you know that's not allowed in my class. The lane master said, go ahead, have fun. We both did a burnout to the 330' pole. It was a ball, the crowd loved it. We lined up for the run, the tree came down, and damn, a 8.60 roadster gets awfull small pulling away from m y slow truck. We'll do it again today.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
have fun, g'luck Floyd....have a great weekend e'body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
To everyone racing Good luck, be safe and have fun. To everyone else, be safe and have fun.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evening Y'all!
Race one didn't go as expected. I had a .075 to his .020 and to stay ahead of him ran a 79 on a 84 dial. First round runner up again. Tomorrow is another day, race 2. Car

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Grandson did better at baseball today than I do most days racin'! First at bat he doubled in a run and the next two at bats the pitcher hit him! He's good sized boy so didn't hurt him much! After three innings his team was ahead by a score of 14-6 so the other team "surrendered" and we all went home! not worthy Eyes Laughing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening ya'll,been a long and sleepy day,with the pain meds.hopefully tomorrow will be better,see ya'll in the morning.................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Rooster,morning Drr,prutty Sunday morning here,ya'll have a gooden,see ya'll afterwhile....................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Cool and raining around here. Not going to do much today.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all!!!! Manic Monday is back Sleep

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
On this day 15 years ago, an event took place that changed the lives of many in this beautiful state of Oklahoma. The bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building in downtown Oklahoma city. Let us not forget this date, and say a prayer for those lost and their families.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Morning Everybody,
You remember me talking about 2 of my friends that came down with the same cancer last year. Jeff came trough and is 100% cancer free.
Yesterday morning I got a call that Brad had lost the fight and went to the Lord for peace. It was a long battle but he will be at peace and pain free now. RIP BRAD. God bless.
Praying Praying RIP

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
I'M BACK!!! Big Grin Wink

I missed ya'll so much. . . crying

Floyd sorry about your friend. . and Mouse I will say a prayer. . .

Hello to everyone, I had a great visit with my G Pa. . . . and my family.

Home now and ready to race Smile

Hugs and Prayers for all hug Praying hug

Chuck sending out your T-Shirt today Smile congrats!!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Prayers for all the people that lost loved ones and friends in such a senseless act from such a coward.
Bad part is so many innocent people loose their life because some deranged person has a beef with the Government....It wasnt the first and it probably wont be the last.
RIP Praying Praying

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Morning Everybody,
You remember me talking about 2 of my friends that came down with the same cancer last year. Jeff came trough and is 100% cancer free.
Yesterday morning I got a call that Brad had lost the fight and went to the Lord for peace. It was a long battle but he will be at peace and pain free now. RIP BRAD. God bless.
Praying Praying RIP
Floyd so sorry to hear of your friend you lost... RIP Praying Praying

I'm so happy for the friend that has beat the Cancer.... Praying Praying prayers for his continued good health. Praying

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Bob, continued prayers for your recovery, Praying

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Thank you Floyd...I'm headed to the hospital in about an hour to get a fill....they told me Saturday when I left the hospital,I was a quart low.Ya I was at the ER again Friday...this is getting old,take a treatment..next day go to ER.

Y'all have a good day.... Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob, maybe they're giving you some of that "Lite" juice. Tell them to give you the regular leaded juice. Laughing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Hey Bob, maybe they're giving you some of that "Lite" juice. Tell them to give you the regular leaded juice. Laughing
I just got back from the center and they said I am not a quart low...save the juice I may need it later... Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Evening!! I am soooo tired!!

Floyd, sorry to hear about your friend! Sending prayers!! Cancer sucksssssssd!!!!!! Praying Angel
Angel
Bob J...sending prayers and strength!! Hang in there, your doing great!!! hug

Prayers for all those who lost their lives in Oklahoma!! Praying

Missing my buddies!! I'm going to go and get some ice-cream!!!! hug Angel Angel Ice Cream

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post