DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Some more rain, a few wind gusts around downtown Pittsburgh today. About an hour or so east, they have snow up in the mountains. We're supposed to be mid 40s all week. Man, some of the pictures coming out from NY and NJ are jaw dropping. My friend in Long Island said she and her family are all good, just no power right now. Prayers for all those folks, and all you fine folks. Have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Guess I'm back to talking to myself. That's ok. I like me.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Chuck,I've been getting the door open this morning but every time I crack the door I stump my toe,so after starting over about four times this morning,I'm finally in and open ,the special today is whatever you mite want for breakfast I got eggs bacon and gravy and bisquits,and strawberry jam and jersey butter(cow not state)so I hope thats what you want................. Tongue Big Grin.............................

Prayers all around and as I start out the camper door ifn I stump my toe again,I'm done for the day,ya'll have a gooden...................... Praying hug Wave.............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,cloudy must be the word lots of clouds this morning here in Cana,getting ready to kick it in gear,my get up and go got up before me and went today so I got to see ifn I can't catch up before I get behind....................... Confused Wink...................................................

Prayers all around and ya'll have a fine day and special prayer out to all those folks without power from the storm,and a special prayer out to the Mom and family that lost her two sons in the flood,when I think I have issues,then hear about them being sweep away out of her arms in the storm,what I'm dealing with,ain't nothing to even think about......................... Praying hug..................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang...prayers all around

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! This week wore me out. Nice to have a morning without rain though... been feeling like Forrest Gump, when he was in Vietnam during the rainy season.

Mike, you said it... this ain't nuthin'. I can't imagine what that poor mother is going through. Brings tears to my eyes. I know I would be inconsolable. My friend on Long Island is good, got power back last night. Now they just need gasoline.

On a happier note, congrats to Scott Lemen for winning the $10k last night at SGMP!

You all have a great weekend, and definitely, get these filled:
Ice Cream Ice Cream hug hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,prutty blue skies here this morning and the suns a shining,so we've got to get at it.....................

Good job to the Drr Boss on his win,then they put a bounty on him lastnight and they got him 3rd.rd.so good job to be the most wanted...................... Car...............................

Prayers out to all our friends and still praying for the folks in the storms way they are in for a hard time,and ya'll have a fine day......................... Praying hug Wave............................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon, all! Getting ready to watch some Steelers football. Hope you are all having an excellent weekend!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
happy Sunday gang !!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening ya'll looked bad going to the second page to get the GM thread,just been to busy today had'nt even turned the puter on till a few minutes ago,see ya'll tomorrow.............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Boy, the last 4 days have passed quickly. I hope the next 3 go just as fast. Our weather is beautiful, supposed to be 89 today.
Do they still close the bars on election day?
hug to all the ladies.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,hey Floyd I'm with you the weekend flew bye,and now here it is tuesday....................... Hum.............................

I was not around sun.and mon.till late,hurt my left hand two weeks ago sat.and was nursing it back to health went to my dr.yesterday for checkup and he said it would need surgrey to repair the damage and then I reinjuried it yesterday so here we go again,sure wish I was rich instead of so handsome, Eyes Laughing .........getting older seems to be telling me I really need to retire................................... Wink.......................................

Well enough about my good life,prayers out to all those still suffering from the effects of sandy and prayers to you all my friends.............................. Praying hug Wave.......................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Bit cool this week, but sunny and dry it looks like. Glad to see the Steelers pull it together on all sides of the ball in the 4th quarter Sunday. That was a big win.

Man, Mike, stop hurting yourself! Or is there some nurse you're sweet on and this is the way you're trying to date her?? Big Grin I hope your hand heals up quiock.

You all have a great day!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. Mike, geeze you gotta stop hurting yourself. I'm with Chuck, is there some pretty little nurse you're sweet on? All's well here, kinda warm today in the 80's, but we are supposed to be in the 60's by Thursday.

You all have a great evening. Sending lots of hugs & prayers. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! A cool and cloudy start here, and I'm trying to clear the cobwebs out of my head. Iced tea is helping. Big Grin Now I need me some biscuits. You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,biquits coming out of oven as I type,long night Mannie and myself had to stomach bug hit us yesternight(MT)and it was sure a long night,got a late start this morning,but kicking it in gear as I type......................... Car........................................

Got a cool ph.call yesterday evening from my friend Steve McCreary,he ask if I wanted to drive his 66 Chevelle Wagon at a Super Stock-Stock combo race sunday,it took me about a half of breath to say,well yea,so sunday is looking pretty cool race at Pedimont,was going to try and race the Corvette this weekend at the Farm in the FB race,and mite still run sat.$2000.grand race,we'll see supposed to be really nice this weekend,so a big old WOOOOOOHOOOOOO.......................... Big Grin.............................................................

Well prayers out to you all,and yea Chuck and Susie,I've got to retire from this working thing and chasing nurses, Eyes..naw I believe I'll just stay in my little camper and keep fixing biquits and gravy and if by chance a nice home care nurse comes along to rub my hand and sore feet,that would be cool, Tongue...............ya'll have a fun day it is another day in paradise,like Chuck says it ain't nothing............and thank your brother for his service Chuck............................... Praying Wave..........................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's time for the NHRA Finals in Pomona. Guess what, showers are forecasted today and tomorrow.
Typical!
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! We've been having some cold mornings this week.... as in, high 20s! That'll wake you up when you walk out the door at 6am! Weekend is looking really nice here, too bad it's not Pomona's weather... 60s and sunny.

Mouse, congrats on the 27th anniversary!

Mike, that's awesome! Send me a pic of the wagon! I gotta remember to post up the pic of the Corvette too. I'll try to do that tonight.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck, it's 56* and sprinkling right now.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,wind be blowing prutty hard here this morning,I'm not sure but I think I saw the neigbors cat holding onto a crows leg while the crow was trying to fly north now thats desporation or fortion................ Big Grin................sorry can't spell any better than that ,but remember my 2nd grade teacher saying sound it out Mike,sound it out................. Tongue..........................

Yea Chuck I'll try and get some pic.of the wagon took and maybe a better one of the Vette,it's a lota fun going racing with the old crew,makes me feel young again.................. Ice Cream.............................................

Floyd stay dry at the finals and show them youngens how to play cards,winning is a good wet weather sport.............. Wink..........................

Prayers all around and I sure hope they are some smiles and fun in ya'lles day......................................................... Praying hug Wave..............................................................................