DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey i been meanin' to say mornin' to ya'll...
time waits for no man!... things have been crazy, i do have work goin' and between that ,chasing dragster parts ,and regular kaos management ,things are reasonably well!..lol..
i'm looking forward to some "Allen time" this weekend , well ,sat. anyway and run up to sgmp for the day. was asked to pit for a good friend from the venice area and it's always an adventure!..lol.
but i will slip away , i gotta look @ some dragsters, ask some questions, and get some ideas for fuel and assy. arrangements.
hey!.. i might even find some parts! Ice Cream
the family is all good and ...ummmm.. what else... oh!, gotta '72 vette bbc car coming in (on roll back) today that a tree fell on and kinda broke it up.. Eyes.. the first shop it went to pulled the motor and ..it just got away from 'em.
so me and dad will sort that out...
anyway, just thinking of ya'll and just cause i dont stop much ,i think of ya'll often!...
keep a happy thought.be safe ,keep the front wheels up, and God bless!..
Allen the great! Wink

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
hug Praying hug Morning y'all!
Its 5 in the morning and here I am typing on my kindle. Praying
Weather is great and its going to be a great day of racing. Qualifying starts at 9. Car count seems to be lite. Hopefully we have a bunch more show up today. Fuel prices might keep some away. Last night diesel was 4.59 and regujar was 4.79. Stupid prices.
Y'all have a golden. Angel

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,looking nice this morning but they say rain around noon,so I'm not sure if I should take off to the track or not,we'll wait around awhile and see............ Hum................

Floyd good luck today and have fun and be safe,fuel prices is hurting alot of folks,it's just cost so much to go and do anything anymore,hopefully it will get better................................

Ya'll all have a great day and weekend,prayers to everybody.................. Praying hug Wave.......................................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Morning y'all!
Had a interesting thing happen yesterday. After 3rd rd of q the field was set. They had some open time so had some t&t. One late arrived made a pass ans said he wanted to hug enter d/g. They inserted him in the field. He had not ran d/g all year. That upset the whole ladder. We drivers protested and were told the track could put a car in any time they wanted. Mind you all the top 10 are here. The new driver withdrew so he wouldn't mess up our points chase. I get lucky and get the points leader first rd. My tires are going away and I'm spinning a lot. No time too get new ones put on. My 10.66 isn't going to get it done but I'm going to give it my best.
Y'll have a gooden.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evening y'all!
Well I lost in the 1/4's. I picked up enough points to finish #5 for the series. That was my goal so I did good. Two of my team mates lost Ianthe finals. In C/G Wayne Hoover needed to win the race to get the championship. He lost in the finals 8:64 to a 8:62. Cost him two wally's. He was dissapointed.
Next year. hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,still raining here on and off,had alot to do outside,so we'll dodge the rain and nap the rest............ help...........................

Floyd thats cool,glad you all had a good day,sorry about your friends championship but maybe next year,glad you did good.............. Car..................................

Prayer all around friends and have a good monday..................... Praying hug Wave..............................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Back to the real world. Y'all remember that saying, the thrill of victory to the agony of defeat? Poor old Wayne sure had that this weekend. Really felt bad for him particularly after they announced in the semis that he had won the championship and then had to take it back after they figured they counted the points wrong. I'm sure glad I wasn't him driving home.
Well off to work for my short week. Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
ohhh Floyd, that had to pull...hate that for him. Congrats on your top 5, good job and glad you had a great time, well aside from the excitement.
We will head to Reynolds this week & see where we end up, lots of mathematical possibilities but you can't lose site of the next round by looking at the end so we'll see...the owch factor could be open claims to better but it would mean a trip to Vegas Eek
hope all of you have a grt day...prayers all around my frds hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll off to take Mom to Dr.she been coughing and running a temp,tried to get her to go yesterday but would'nt go,she has a scan tomorrow evening for her cancer,so alot happening the next couple of days................... Praying.................................

Got to get at it,Michelle ya'll have fun in Ga.maybe not as hot as the last ga. trip,be safe and good luck.............. hug............................

Prayers all around and have a great day........................... Praying hug Wave......................................................................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Little cool here this morning, had freezing fog... y'all ever hear of such a thing? I swear it's a Pittsburgh phenomenom. Had fun over the weekend, just snoozed badly Saturday 3rd round. Sunday rain came in. My best friends came up Saturday, so it was great to see them. Nolen is getting big fast!

Happy belated birthday to Christine! hug

Congrats, Floyd! 1/4s and a moving up 3 spots is a good day!

WAO, good to see you stopping by. I hope you had fun at SGMP. I hope you got dragster ideas too.

Michelle, kinda glad you all are heading to Reynolds, and not Memphis. I was planning on Memphis, but it's not going to work out, and would hate to miss you if you were going. 1 round at a time! Everything else will take care of itself.

Hi Mike! Wave Prayers for mom Praying Praying hope she feels better. Is your foot all healed up?

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Afternoon y'all!
Michelle, you talking about Vegas? Divisional or National? If it's divisonal I'll come run my truck in S/ST. If it's national I'll come watch if you pick me up at the gate in the golf cart.
Big Grin Wave

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Final standings Heritage Series
D/Gas
Position Driver Points
1 Ed Carey 329
2 Chris Kurtis 263
3 Trey Sommers 220
4 Larry Cordone 187
5 Floyd Staggs 165
6 Ron De Hoop 138
7 Mark Kirby 136
8 Don Fournier 126
9 Steve Barta 126
10 Ron Danly 94
11 Jeff Patton 92

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Clouding up out there, staying in the low 50s. Weather is looking nice for Saturday though. Going to hit PRP to stay sharp in the seat, and watch my buddy's son make his first passes in his own car. He won the Trophy championship using his mom's Buick dd, and our buddy's '09 Charger. Now he'll be in what should be a 13 second '86 SS Monte Carlo.

Floyd, always nice to be closer to the top of the list than the bottom - way to go!

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning kinda windy here today but the orange ball is burning once again in the sky so I am very cool with the wind.............. Wink............................

Chuck the foot has healed very good I'm back good to go,finally.............. Smile.........thanks for asking.......................

Mom has had a bad time of it lately and she could'nt have her scan done today because of the flu like stuff that she has,and being really sick on her stomach,we'll try it again in a couple of weeks,thanks for the prayers folks.................... Praying...................................

Well going out and do what I can do in the wind,hope ya'lls day is good and prayers to all in need...................... Praying hug Wave......................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,nice fall weather here,looking like a nice racing weekend around here,hope everybody get to do some racing and has some fun.................. Car..................................

Prayers to ya'll and have a good day........................... Praying hug Wave...............................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Kinda cool today, but looking at a nice weekend.

Great to hear about your foot, Mike. I gotta remember to post the pic of the Corvette. I hope you get out in it soon. Prayers for mom.

Good luck to my friends racing in the TOC in Memphis this weekend, and to everyone racing everywhere else.

Go get some ice cream! Ice Cream Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,nice looking weekend shaping up,prayers to you all,and remember Mom,she's having a rough week,and hope ya'lls weekend is a safe one.............................. Praying hug Wave...................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Mike,Morning Mike..................... Hum Tongue...............................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
And I said morning self,pretty day and a nice weekend hope everybodies weekend is fine,prayers to all.................. Praying hug Wave...............................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning friends,hope ya'lls weekend was great and that you had some win lights ifn you where racing and that you got some rest and had a little fun............... Big Grin.........................

Well had a good weekend here kinda decent weather and then this morning a little rain,supposed to end in the mid morning range,so mite get out and do a few things by then,got to wash some clothes and sit with Tipsey(our pup)awhile did'nt get to spend alot of time with her over the weekend and she feels left out............... hug........................................

Ya'll keep me and my family in your prayers,there's alot going on with family talking in amonst theirselves,and causing lots of stress,I quess it's as simple as greed,sad but true............. crying......................................

Prayers all around and have a wonderful day............................ Praying hug Wave.........................................................................................................