DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Thanks, I'm loving the Sportman picks! The clock will go good in the garage.

Hi Mike! Great stuff about Mannie and the calf.

Michelle, I'll have to check it when I get home.

Keep on hanging in there, Bob, we're pulling for you.

Got some good news... my buddy I've been friends with since first grade got engaged Saturday. Annie is a great girl and I think they'll be very happy together.

Hugs for all on a rainy gray Tuesday, especially the Brewers and Denikers. hug hug Might need me a little ice cream tonight. Ice Cream

Closer... closer...

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Passed both test last night in the Ultasonic class i was taking. getting closer to telling my employer to kiss my a$$.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,prayer request this morning,don't know how it happened,but it did,my artifical hip(the left one)jump out of gear yesternight,big time pain,just trying to work through it,having to use my trusty cain,but the pain is big time,so prayers will be appreicated,it's been nealy 10 yrs. since it was redone,the first time,and nearly 20 yrs.since it was replace totally,so it may be time for a relignment,I sure hope not,but we'll see how the next few days goes.......................

Hope ya'll all have a wonderful gooden day,and prayers to all in need,see ya'll in a bit................................

Hey Chuck Wave..............and Guy,Floyd,Mouse,Bob J,MaB,Nicole(where are you)MsFurr,Big L,and if I forgot anybody,please forgive me.............................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Mikey, sorry to hear that. Was you speeding when it let go? Laughing
Just trying a little humor to take your mind off it. Get in there and see the Doc and get that thing put back where it belongs. You can't drive with a cane.
Everybody have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hey Mike! Wave Maybe beat on your hip with the cane? See if that will pop it back in there? You're lucky when it jumped out of gear that you didn't roll out of bed and down the hill! I'm stupid

Thinking of everyone....

Let's go Pens! It's a 'awckey night in Pittsburgh!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, I'm still kickin' just not real high like you musta tried to do! Put a grease zerk in that hip and pump a little axle grease in there and you will be fine! That oughta be a "turn-on" for the ladies when you ask 'em for a "grease job" and you pull out your grease gun!
Beem busy expanding my farm and drag strip on Facebook! Expanded to a "big plantation" but more of expansion went to bigger pits and farm acreage is still about the same. Still lookin' for Facebook to provide us with some race vehicles and traction compound for my hay bale drag strip! Also have been concerned about local young racer who run a 9 second Camaro who has had some health problems with headaches and they have taken him to Barrows Nuerologic Center in Phoenix and, even though time consuming tests take a long time to get results, I am sure they will solve his problem. The solution may not be easy or pleasant but will beat heck out of the alternative! We're praying our hearts out for young Brett Moffat who just got married some 6 months ago. You all have a good "slide" down to the end of the week! Praying Eyes Hum not worthy Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mike sorry to hear about your hip and all the pain...Prayers sent for Mikes hip and pain Praying Praying Praying

Mike no more chasing calfs for a while...let Mannie do that Big Grin
I hope it turns out alright for you

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Prayers for you Mike, and for all in need.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning!

Mike, now you get better! Sending you lots of prayers!! Hugs and kisses too!! Especially for the Little guy, Mannie!!

Bob J.. hope your feeling much much better!!

Way to go Madi!!!! You go girl!! Love the picture, especially "Hot Legs"!! Can't wait to see you!!!! I will be up on Friday and Saturday after I have the auction at the shop for the Pro Am!! Who knows, I just might be racing too!! I'm hoping and praying!!

Floyd, how are you? I'm holding on, doing a little better! Learning to adapt!! Thinking of you!!

Guy, how are you feeling? Good I hope!!

Mouse, wishing you the best of luck!! You can do it!!

Chuck, car is looking good!! Will I see you at the track on Sunday???

Nicole, how are you??

Take care! Enjoy the day!! Mach 1 is getting ready to greet the street and some ice-cream is in order!! Love ya guys!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, they shoot horses, ya know.

Christine, I think of you often. hug

Everybody have a gooden. It's my Friday and tomorrow I load up and head to the traxck for the first Summit race of the year. Lookin forward to makin some smoke.

Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! It was a weld grinding night in Pittsburgh. I won't make it to the track Sunday, but I am hoping on next week. My axles ship today, and this weekend Ed and I should about wrap it up, or at least to the point where it's all stuff I can do.

Christine, when is the auction? Is it open to anyone? By the way, Sundays, the DQ in Delmont has an evening car cruise. Just sayin'. Big Grin I gotta get the Cutlass inspected. Going to Scooby's tomorrow night?

Hi Mike! Wave How are you feeling?

Bob, hoping you're feeling ok at least with this round of chemo. Pulling for you.

Michelle, never got an email?

Congrats Mouse, I hope your plan comes together.

Go get 'em Floyd!

I keep meaning to post on Nicole's FB that we miss her over here. Sleep But I keep conking out on the couch before I remember.

hug hug Ice Cream Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Didnt get on here much the last couple days...at the hospital yesterday at 8:00.....bad reaction.....8:00 this morning not as bad reaction to the chemo...tomorrow is the end of the 3rd session...yuk..that stuff will kill you Frown
Good afternoon all...hope yáll had a wonderful day since its 84º outside Big Grin

Thanks for all the prayers...Chuck I'm looking forward to the wings and beer... Big Grin Big Grin

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Everyone,just got in around 6pm from Drs.and went back to sleep,these pain pills,has knocked me out,don't know much more than I did,said the hip joint was still in socket,just said rest and keep the pain pills going,man I hate feeling so spaced out,and weak......................

Bob sorry for the rough days,you're in mine and Mannies prayers,we'll get through,some days are tougher than others,but we just gotta believe..................... Praying........................................

To everyone thanks for the prayers,and ya'll have a gooden and we'll see ya'll in the morning.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, what ol' cow kicked you to make you have artificial hip? And if it is artificial, how does it hurt? I'm not only old, I'm stupid too!
Ma Brewer, I'm doin' okay, nothing that box full of energy wouldn't cure! Go in for a breathin' test Monday (I'm not havin' any breathin' problems either but think the doc must need a new car!) and then see hematologist on the 27th as pulmologist couldn't decipher the test results to his satisfaction so is sendin' me to the blood doctor. Got me a new Sony Vaio laptop yesterday and my computer guru is supposed to come by tomorrow and help me get things transferred over to it! Hope everyone else is gettin' around on two legs and not crippled up like my buddy Mike! A couple shotes of Jack Daniels and he will be dancin' a jig before you know it! About "hit the hay" time so you all finish off the week tomorrow with some ice cream! If Mike can set, he can crank the ice cream machine! Wink Ice Cream Sleep Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! TGIF!! Rolling

Happy Birthday to my son, Joey and to my adopted son Jordan!! After cleaning all week and getting things organized for auction, I think Mom shall partake in a few cool refreshing beverages tonight!! LOL bow

Okay, everyone have a great weekend!! Let's get the big W for anyone that is going racing!!

I did post on the classifieds the auction for the shop which will be May 8th, and it is open to the public.

Love you all!! Missing our Angels!! Angel Angel hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,Howdy MaB,gotta get the day moving,hip pain sucks,ya'll have a gooden and hopefully,I'll see ya'll afterwhile.................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, just try stayin off that hip for a couple of days. I'm stupid Oh, that's hard to do.
Christine, I just love a good auction but it's a little far to drag my trailer to pick up some treasures. I sure wish I was closer.
Hang in there, Bob. That buddy of mine is doing great and he should be back to work pretty soon. He's an Arkansas boy so you can do it too.
Everybody have a gooden. As soon as the sun comes up I'll put the charger on the old race truck, pick up some supplies and head over to the track this afternoon. We can go in and pit and do tech this afternoon. Racin starts at 8:00 tomorrow mornin. Forecast calls for showers Sunday so it might be a short weekend. I hope not.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, hi Ma B...Madi had a smile bigger than Texas this weekend..I finally got it Chuck, going to give Madi her congrats topic now that I figured out how to get the pics from my cell, feel better Bob, have fun Floyd~g'luck to e'one racing, we are back to Bristol for pts races 3 & 4, oh and Miss Madi is the points leader @ Bristol (well tied for lead anyway)!! Mike hope you feel better real quick, let us know if we can help in anyway! You guys are the best! hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good Luck, Michelle! Keep em green! Car

I guess you and I are the only ones racin this weekend. Guess we know who the good guys are.
Tongue Ice Cream

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Woo hoo!

Happy birthday to my buddies Joey and Jordan! Party

Christine, don't corrupt those kids tonight! I will be at the auction.

Hi Mike! Wave I hope the hip feels better soon. Maybe it does need a zirck fitting so you can hit it with the grease gun?

Floyd, Michelle, good luck to you all, I hope you turn on some lamps.

Bob, glad to hear this session is over. I'm looking forward to wings and beer too. Big Grin Thinking I'm glad we're going on an all you can eat night! Big Grin