DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
That's the one thing about bein' retired: You can sleep in and no one cares! Sleep is nothing more than a habit, just like smokin' cigarettes or drinkin' a cup of coffee every morning! I have been gettin' up at around 7:30 to 8 every mornin' here lately! Why? Because I can! I don't get to bed until at least 10:30 every night cause I always watch the news to see what I missed during the day! I hope all you folks have a glorious day and see as many of them go by as I have over the years! Passed that 68 year level and am looking forward to that nasty 69! Shame that number has some nasty connotations at an age when you can't even perform such sexual acts any longer or feel totally stupid trying to! You all have a good day! Eyes I'm stupid Tongue Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, that's way too much information. censored

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Morin people, Where ya at Rooster?
BB hump day Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
mornin peeps Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
..........Morning All,tell me it ain't so I beat Rooster to the computer,I know I didn't beat him getting up,I'm not that ambitious in the AM Big Grin............MH thinking that it's going to be a beauuuuuuutiful day,above the clouds......................breakfast on the last one here today,we left the tickets with the cashier............................. Wink Eyes Smile just do it.......................................................................................................................................oh yea yall have a gooden..........................................................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning! Looks like rain today. Glad it's Wednesday! Hopefully I can catch up on my paper work today, we have been busy, and I'm thankful for that! Make it a good day! Stay safe and be careful!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good mornin ppl. How is everyone this fine wednesday morn?

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
By golly, it's a wonderful day. I woke up on the right side of the grass again.
Great Day, Everybody. Smile just do it

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!
Hey Beavis, he said "hump day."
Big GrinBig Grin Tongue

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
The sun did come up in AZ again today--what else would one expect? Looks, from watching the news last night, that my dad's old "axiom":
"March comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion" may be coming true again as they say will be getting 25-30 mph winds by Thursday so Keith better batten down that refrigerator box under the freeway over in Phoenix! Today looks great!
Will have to take a look at the radishes again this mornin' after the severe thinning I gave them yesterday! Gotta do an old Greek's taxes this mornin' that used to work with me. Those Greeks know how to cook! He quit smokin' and I bet he's gained 80 pounds! Not married but has a Greek girlfriend who must like "beer bellies"!
Just hope I don't have to stuff him in an envelope to mail off to the IRS! You all have "hoppin'" good day! Wink Big Grin not worthy I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L & DRR

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and all, we missed ya yesterday Rooster.
Come on Mike, MaB, BBM, ChuckT, MsF, Floyd, and yes, even Guy when he chimes in this afternoon lets get wid-it Car

BB workin for da weekend Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
was up Big L but slacking i recon Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
u know the Rooster can't be slackin-in the morning esp Wink Mornin gang! u too Tee, Cman, Crisco & D66...thinkin the cook needs to mix up some more biscuits!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, ya'll. Rainy day. Guess I'll get the ole power ball out and clean wheels today. Trying to get this car lookin good.
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
Good mornin ppl Every one ready for another day in paridise?

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'm up early, but not as early as BB and Rooster, and not at a pc til I get here and get a minute.

Marty, that's the only Powerball I can hit... the one worth millions keeps hiding from me. Big Grin

ChuckT <---- likes him some biscuits too

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
ain't nobody up as early as BB & Rooster

msf~who doesn't like the stuff that's suppose to be bad for you? Wink
msf2~thinkin Moma always told me not to drive fast too
msf3~feelin a lil dejavu'ish again Mike

FurrRacing.com

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dragn
posted Hide Post
Mornin' Ya all.

Bob Seamons

Posts: 207 | Location: In the Garage | Registered: December 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning. Rain again. Power went out just as garage door was opening. Opened half way and what a time I had with that door. Reminded me of the cavemen days!! LOL Have a sweet day everyone!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post