DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Summer finally got to SoCal. It's hotter than hell. It won't last long though.
hug Michelle, I'm keepin my eyes glued to DRRwatchin how you're doin. Got my fingers and tows crossed for you. not worthy
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Floyd,glad to see you out and around,it's got a little hotter here the last couple of days but not to bad.................

Good luck at z-max Michelle,I'm going to have to stay in today and the rest of weekend,this coughing is and has gotten worse,and this strong antibiotic is taking it's toll on me,but maybe it'll knock this stuff out.............................

Prayers all around and ya'll have a fun and safe day............. Praying hug Wave...................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,kind damp around these parts this morning,and looks like rain all day,it's all good,got plenty to do on the inside this morning anyway.............. Wink...................

Good job at z-max Michelle I thought you had another little man for the trophy case,just sometimes it is what it is,was proud to see you going rds. Big Grin...........................

Hope everyone has a great day and prayers all around well see ya'll after bit........................... Praying hug Wave..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good mornin' friends!
here we go again!...glad to have work and life,health,and stregnth!...been doing good here so far and hope ya'll are as well.
i'm kinda stoked cause today i am blessed to enjoy 13 yrs. being sober!...wooo-hooo!...it's a personal record!..
so for me it's a day of reflecting: how i was,what happened,and what i am like now!...
God has granted me a 2nd chance to try and be somebody!...lol... i trust ya'llz weekend was good and ya'll have a great day!...hear?..Allen

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hope you all had an awesome weekend. The PID-Keystone Nostalgia Nationals at PRP Saturday were great. Lots of cool cars, on the track and in the show. Sunday was a beautiful day for racing, but I stunk up the joint after winning first round. Short week for me, bracket finals start Thursday.

WAO, very awesome anniversary. I know it's a lot of hard work to overcome those demons, and a lot of hard work to keep them at bay. You definitely deserve an ice cream for that! not worthy You definitely are somebody: you're a father, a grandfather, and our friend!

Michelle, I'm with Mike, I thought the streak was going on. No shame in your game though! You still went rounds, and not many can say that. And you made the front page:
http://www.dragraceresults.com...Family_Enjoying_Life's_Wow_Moments

Good stuff!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's been a little while since I've been here.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,hey Mouse hope you have been doing good,man we are getting the rain here the last two days,my camper has leaks,that I did'nt know it had places to leak, Hum Tongue........................

Chuck,what about our Steelers,they looked good sunday I thought,I had to run out to Wally world in the middle of the game sunday for some meds.but did get to see the first half..................... Cool...................

Well got to watch it rain and keep the pots and pans empty when they get full,one day I'm going to seal my roof on my camper,but it maynot rain again for awhile so we'll get it next time............ Wink...................
Prayers all around and it's bout time for a country omlete mine has cut up bar s hot dogs and jalopeno peppers cut up with about a half dozen eggs stirred in with a little salt and pepper and strawberry jam,um um,makes my mouth water just typing,ya'll have a fine day,I'm a cooking............... Ice Cream............... Praying hug Wave.........................................................................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy start here today, and supposed to hang around all day. Hopefully it gets out of here and let's us have our fun on the racetrack this weekend.

Good to see you, Mouse, been wondering where you were hiding.

Hi Mike! Wave I didn't get to see the Steelers at all, but I did get to listen to them on the last 5 minutes of the last TD drive to put the game away. Ought to be interesting out in Oakland Sunday. I'm a little under the weather, but even if I wasn't, gotta say, I'll skip that omelet and just go for the sweet tea. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
it's freekin' pourin' down here! Banging Head

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Been away for awhile. Hopin' everyone is doing well.

Things here are good. They lowered my chemo dose, and most of the side effects have gone away, or lessened a lot.

Headed for Denver, then South Dakota, then back to Denver. Going to watch our (my) Grandaughter do her cheer leading thing at a game on Saturday, then to SD to renew my driver's license, then back to Denver to pick up our old motorhome and bring it to San Antonio as a race support vehicle.

Also been working on our $150.00 golf cart. Probably got $500.00 in it now with two new batteries, some much needed parts, and a bit of paint.

Runs good, sorta stops. Should be able to tow the race car. (hope so)

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang...raining like cats and dogs here. We had the best weekend...only one thing would've made it better. My cars are awesome, 3 90's in time trials, 3rd pass in SC discovered a bad tbrake solenoid as I rolled thru the beams so we had luck. 60's were good, but track went away on the other end, I gave when I should've took, both loses I was on 90's just didn't know it lol.
Missed getting to see you Mike, actually went looking for you in your spot in the stands.
Thoughts & prayers all around, how's our Steelers Chuck, with make up school work and missed work I'm lost? but Life is good...

Floyd hug how'd the pink cuda do? hate I missed my message....

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Michelle,He lost in the final to Dan Fletcher. He did good, too.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
He did, good job! We went & stayed w our frds the Waycasters and came home Sunday night so we weren't at the trk for Sunday.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,little windy here this morning,winds of change,it got my easy up lastnight(the wind)had it over the Corvette where I was working on it,kinda forgot about it,till I heard the wind blow and it was to late by then,it ripped and bent it up pretty good,oh well.......................... Banging Head........................

Off to the heart Dr. with Mom this morning,to check on her heart,hope all is good with it,she seems to be fine with her heart stuff,but the cancer is progressing,she's staying kinda sick to her stomach and not eating much,I do what I can and try to encourage her to keep her meds. going to stay strong,it's tuff to she her stuggle with these things,but I try and help all I can....................... hug............................

Michelle,we did'nt make it down at all to Z-max,I had that aggrivating cough still going on and felt like crap,so we stayed home did'nt even get to run the Corvette sat.at the Farm,wanted to but noway I wanted to be anywhere but home feeling the way I did,hoping this weekend is better would love to run the Corvette and have a little fun............................ Car..................................

Prayers all around and good to hear from you Floyd,hope your leg is doing better,take care,see ya'll afterwhile.................................. Praying hug Wave...............................................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey mikey, you know better than to leav a EZ up out. They go down even easier in the wind. Damn thing aren't cheap anymore. I know, I've bought a couple of them cause of the wind.
Goin to see a vascular surgeon Friday morning. Got a ultrasound and a cat scan scheduled. Got to have some circulation problems somewhere. Maybe a good radiator cleaner would work.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Joey Anderson
posted Hide Post
Stoppin in to grap a piece of bacon and a cup of coffee. Hope everyone has a great day!

Posts: 37 | Location: Glennville GA | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Hope y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone.

Has a great time with the kids. The 10 days just flew by, but we made the most of it while they were here. Spent one day in Monterey at the beach playing in the tide pools. Brought baxk great memories of when she was a little girl & we would do that. Hated to put them on that plane, but I guess that's how life goes sometimes.

Mike, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. Prayers for Mom.

Floyd, whoever said "getting old aint for sissies" sure knew what they were talking about. I hope the doctors will find an easy fix to your circulation problem. Lots of prayers com8ing your way.

Good job Michelle, you are kickin butt this year.

Well Chuck, Mark came in 2nd in the points championship. He actually won the championship, but because of thw way they did the points, he came in 2nd. Thwy split the season in two, a winter series & a summer series. The guy who won the championship was 1st in the winter series & 8th in the summer series. Mark was 2nd in the winter series & 1st in the summer series, yet he finished 2nd. Another one of our friends finished in 3rd in the winter series & 5th in the summer series, but ended up 6th overall. To say their formula was screwed up is putting it mildly. A lot of people are ticked off and saying they won't bw back next year, so we will see what happens.

WA, congratulations on the 13 sober years, you should be very proud of yourself. It takes a lot of strength & courage to overcome an addiction.

Wave Mouse, Ken, MaB, and everyone else.

Everyone have a great day and hugs & prayers all around. hug Praying

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi Miss Susie, grt to hear from you and thank you...but that really is just not cool about the points. It's weird how things that just aren't fair seem to go in bunches, as there's been a lot of it lately. Congrats to Mark on the pts c'ship!! Big Grin sounds like some fun family time...

Wow WA, I missed that...congrats on 13 years, great for you!!

Feel better Mike, praying for everyone & esp Mom...you too Floyd, need to get this thing straightened out so you are back to normal hug Can't wait to see the vette Mike. Chuck, we gotta talk soon... =)
Good news Ken, hi Dennis, Joey...hope everyone has a grt day!!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
If you guys are going to be watching the Million on line (or going) you need to get the VIP deal, for $35 you get a chance at a dragster chassis drawing, thousands in prizes that they are giving away by computer drawing each round of every day of racing and a dry fit t'sirt AND if you put "WINNER" in the comment box when you sign up, you get in on a bonus drawing for $50 just to see how many hear about it from word of mouth..so pass it on...

FurrRacing.com