DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
You are so right Chuck, I saw something on fb about "you shouldn't have to remind your frds you are here..." I am perfectly happy with my family & frds anyone else in life with good intentions is just a plus (sound like the right philosphy Mike? I'm learning Wink)

have some ice cream this wknd gang...you can't not smile while eating ice cream!!!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike Hawks......good to see you are still kickin'. How have things been with ya'll here at the breakfast club? I aplogize for my lack of contact with you all... not worthy....You see I had to get a real job and I work a bunch. Hopefully I will get another real job that is for the commonwealth.....ha ha.. Sleep..then I will have all the time in the world.
Good checkin' in with ya'll, Be cool and we will get together again in the near future. Wave

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Going to go in for a couple of hours and waste my time.
Chuck, I wasn't going to go down for that this year. I might try next year, once I know this knee is doing better. After this weekend, there's a two day race tha I have been going to for years called the "Cow Pasture Nationals" in Arddmore, Ok. I've always had fun at that race.
After that, I'm going to call it a year.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!! TGIF!! Off today, heading to Cecil County for the $10k's Jim Harrington Memorial Footbrake race. Hoping to get some round wins since I missed them at bracket finals.

Marty, goood to see you.

Mouse, sounds like a fun race, just by the name. Good luck getting into 11th.

You all have a great weekend!! Ice cream time!!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin gang...looks like we will finally get to race with no rain on the map for today at Bristol. Hope all is well w you guys!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good news now go kick some butt MsF

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Michelle, the weather has been playin with a lot of races this year. Hopefully you''l have a clear day and take home some gold. Car
I got the hay hauler all spiffied up yesterday. Had to scrape about 2 yrs worth of rubber off the rear quarters. Might want to save it for recaps. Gonna load her in the trailer this mornin and be all ready for Bakersfield Hetage race next weekend. Probably goin to be the last race of the year unless Marty talks me into goin to the SCSN race in Vegas. We went last year and had a good time. We'll see.
Ya'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's Monday already.
Had our last points race at Tulsa Saturday. Finished 12th. I'm not going to complain, at least I was out there.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,good job Mouse,I just wish I could give it a go.Sat. looked like my chance to go,then the rain set in,been having stupid headaches that make me dizzy and sick to my stomach,got them a little better,so I was going to try the Corvette out and it rained,but then the headaches came back sat. evening and all day sunday,so back to see the dr. this morning to see whats up..................... Banging Head..................................

Michelle sounded like a rough day at Bristol this weekend with the rain and track conditions,hope you all are at home safe............... Praying.........Prayers are being sent your way I got the text the other day but can't text back...................................

Chuck,hope you had a good weekend at Cecil County,I think thats where you was going,and a late congrats on your win at pitt.a few weeks ago,some how I got lost somewhere during that time and never gave props.good job pal................... Car....................................

Floyd,hope you and your hoes.... Eyes Tongue.........are doing good,can't believe I said that but could'nt pass up a golden chance at a funny,no offense ok,hope you and Marty have fun racing next weekend,hopefully me and Mannie will get to atleast tnt the Vette next weekend........................... Big Grin........................................

Hope all you guys and gals have a fine day and prayers all around,we'll see ya'll after bit.......................... Praying hug Wave..................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again... really foggy start here around the 3 rivers. We drove... well, AJ drove the rig through a lot of fog on our way home last night. I was in a fog of my own, dozing in and out. He and I couldn't do any good. I was excellent in my first rounds both days, but stunk it up 2nd round both. I had a lot of fun, and got to see some fellow DRR footbraker friends and meet new ones.

Michelle, was wondering how Bristol went. Tough racing. You still rock!! Smile

Floyd, out here in the rust belt, we call that undercoating/rustproofing! Big Grin

Mouse, you were out there, and that's all the counts, hope you had fun doing it.

Hi Mike! Wave Thanks, W always feels good. I hope you're feeling better, and the headaches are gone. Is Mannie playing fooseball this year? We have our Halloween themed race this weekend... trick or trear on Saturday! Good place to try out the Corvette, but we use the whole 1/4 up here! Big Grin

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,starting out a little wet today here in Cana,supposed to clear up tomorrow for a few days hopefully for the weekend....................... Car............................

Chuck that would be a blast,and I could even run the 1/4 mile with this car,it's geared a 2.73 with a 4speed auto.so I could be good stolling down a 1/4 mile track at cruising sunday drive speed,but looking cool............. Roll Eyes I'm stupid Christmas.....................................................

Prayers all around and hope you folks have a good day................ Praying hug Wave................................................

OBTW,hey WaveMarty,doing fine.hope you are come see us every now and then..............................

And Chuck meant to tell you Mannie's not playing fooseball this year he went out and started too,then came up they where going to play their first game after about 5 practices,and only two days with pads,so I pleaded with the coach to forfiet the first two games out of ten and then they mite be ready and in safe shape to play,so the thing about the rec.leagues having the kids safety in mind is BS,so me and Mannie decided to sit this year out for safety reasons,and find a new and better place to play football,Mannies safety and fun for playing is what matters to me......... hug..............but I am sure going to miss seeing him play,now I sound shelfish................ No No..................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy and foggy start to the day here again. I really want a nap! I hope we're dry this weekend... still got some winning to do before the season ends.

Hi Mike! Wave Put the mimi Winnie next to the Bounder, and we'll have a good ol time all weekend! Big Grin Even if we never race! I don't blame you for passing on this season... way too dangerous to risk injury, much better to be safe.

Sorry about your Cryboys, I mean Cowboys, Michelle. Tongue Big Grin

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
good morning gang...I'm excited, going on a girls nite out to see Journey, Loverboy, Pat Benatar tonight at Greensboro...can't wait!!

sounds like a good Dad to me Mike, I've never pushed football and kinda glad Adiayn doesn't show an interest in it...only a few will do something with it and they are wore out by 30 sthing, don't see the need in beating yourself up & paying for it later. I just said this weekend, I'd like to have those 4 yrs of volleyball damage back to my knees lol Tell Mannie bball is just around the corner!!

Bristol, well we had it for a round or two but when I got home I realized how stupid it was to realize you were actually saying a prayer to get down the track safe before your pass but what are ya going to do?

Play nice Chuck...that's my only comment on that Razz Hope you are all feeling well...you guys have a great day!!!!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,Michelle Mannie will not be playing ball in the rec.league this year,unless they get new coaches down here and he may play in a carolina rec. league............................

Hope ya'lls day is a gooden and prayers all around,see ya'll after while.............................. Praying hug Wave..........................................................................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Hoping the forecast improves for the weekend. I want to race!

Michelle, you started it!! Tongue Big Grin I've seen Journey 3-4 times, though not with this lead singer. I hear he sounds just like Steve Perry. I hope you have a blast!

You all have a great day!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good morning, Chuck!
Hi Chuck! How am I?
I'm pretty good, for talking to myself.
Where'd everybody go?
Debate hangover? Or, in Michelle's case, hangover hangover, or music hangover? Big Grin
My Friday, 4 day weekend, WOO HOO! Just hoping for better weather forecast for PRP for the weekend. You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck,Chuck,how's Chuck,hope Chuck is good, Hum.......wait I am talking to Chuck not talking like I am Chuck Confused.......it ain't hard for me to get confussed anymore all I got to do is open my eyes and say hey Who am I.............................. I'm stupid Big Grin...........................

Prutty morning here if you like cloudy and windy mornings but the rest of the day is looking better..................

Hope ya'lls day is good and prayers a around........................... Praying hug Wave.........................................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
My Friday too, goin racin this weekend for the last Heritage points race. If I can cut a light on that pro tree I'll move up a few spots in points. I'm 8th now but I want a top 5. The old hay hauler oughta qualify right at the top of the field. Weather is supposed to be good, mid 80's. Track is always good at Bakersfield. This will be the last race of the year unless marty talks me into goin to the SCSN race in Vegas next month. Heck, it won't take much talkin. I just gotta remember to mark no cross talk on the window.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang...good luck at the track Chuck and Floyd, have you got to get the vette out yet Mike? Me and the kids are suppose to be at the Nhra div 2 bf's this weekend...we are all disappointed we couldn't make it happen between school & work Frown

LOVE, love, love this weather !!!!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
MorninY'all!
hug Michelle!
Gotta go get a ultrasound done at 7:30 then it's off to the races. I swear they've just about road mapped my entire circulatory system and this one of the abdomen makes it complete. Doc said the cat scan didn't show the aeorta. Just what I nedd, some cute little girl rubbing a wand around on my belly. Wait a minute, that might be fun. Big Grin
Y'all have a gooden. Chuck, turn on some lights.
Praying Angel hug