DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,Michelle got the text,can't text back and can't tell what the pic.is on my ph.I know it's me and this ph.and my no knowledge of texting that I can't see it,or it could be my glasses and bad eyes..............lol..................

Trying to feel better but got some bad headaches going on so ran to see my Dr. yesterday and see has me trying a few things hopefully they'll go away,if not I see alot of test in my future,sure would like to try the Corvette out this weekend but feeling like this it's doutful,anyway onward and upward......................... Praying.....................

Mom got a good report on her heart yesterday,but the cancer keeps showing up to mess with her feeling good so we just do what we can,thanks for the prayers everyone................ hug..............

Floyd you take care now you hear,and good to hear from you Susie,I quit racing points a few years ago,because of the politics,I don't like politics,and good to see you Joey got some bisquit coming out of the oven as I speak or thats bells ringing in my head.......... Tongue..............ya'll all have a wonderful day and prayers all around........................ Praying hug Wave.....................................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mike, I'll send to your email, it's just a funny pic about nude sunbathing someone put on fb & I know you're not on there...lol

quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
If you guys are going to be watching the Million on line (or going) you need to get the VIP deal, for $35 you get a chance at a dragster chassis drawing, thousands in prizes that they are giving away by computer drawing each round of every day of racing and a dry fit t'sirt AND if you put "WINNER" in the comment box when you sign up, you get in on a bonus drawing for $50 just to see how many hear about it from word of mouth..so pass it on...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey guys!,
things maintainin' here ...i have work so i can't moan and groan much!.
just stoppin' in real quick to make a cameo appearance..just cause you guys dont see me in here dont mean i aint peepin'.. lol ... Cool

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
how could I forget you Allen...hope you guys have a grt Friday!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Went to the vascular doctor yesterday and he say's what I have is called lymphadema. It's just a settling of fluid that happens in appendages. The cure is compression hose.
Do I get the stainless steel hose with the rubber insert or the teflon insert? I don't want to have to buy them twice. Hum
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,Floyd just remember to tape those ends on them hoses up good would not feel good if them wires get loose,unless you're using fittings, Wink I'm stupid.......................

Kinda running alittle backwards this morning just can't shake this mess in my head and chest,BP staying high and the headaches keep coming back so no racing again this weekend,I get dizzy when I get the headaches,scared they could come along while at the track,so I'm not going to take the chance,maybe next weekend........................ Banging Head............................

Well I hope all you fine folks have a great weekend and have some fun if possible,and prayers sent to all you folks,be careful at whatever you decide to do................................ Praying hug Wave................................................................................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone,feels great around here this morning,cool air,feels so good I may attempt to do something today, Hum.........naw it's a good day to see what the next hr or two mite produce......... Wink................

Hope everyones weekend was a good one,sitting around yesterday watching Ice Road Truckers got to thinking about Christina,sure hope shes doing ok,and then all our friends that don't visit much anymore,and then got to thinking about all of our friends that has passed on and then thought what a wonderful place this is and how I appreciate Scott and Nicole(miss you)for letting us post here and how much fun this place has been for me,thank you folks for being my friend and for all the wonderful days you all provide me with smiles and thoughts of all the fun things that we get to enjoy together and here's hoping for many more yrs.of friendship and smiles.......... Big Grin hug........................................

Prayers to you all my friends and hope ya'lls day is finer than wine.............. Praying hug Wave........................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back from the bracket finals weekend. Team PRP brought the championship back home. I had a tough draw first round, long time racer Steve Klacik. He was .026, I was .024, he was dialed 9.17 to my 7.83, watched him nose drop, stayed flat trying to push him under. He went dead on with a 4, and I couldn't cover, 7.87. Fought a cold through the whole weekend, so it was a little bit of a bummer, having to curtail my social activities.

Ken, good to hear you're doing well.

Susie, that is a strange points system to say the least. I've heard of tracks with split series but that is a weird formula. Great family times always seem to fly by too fast.. glad you got the good memories.

Michelle, we do need to talk soon. Sucks bein the one who has to be an adult sometimes. Big Grin

Floyd, whichever hose you get, make sure it's the right size! Don't want to restrict flow! Big Grin

Hi Mike! Continued prayers for mom, and for yourself. I agree 100% with you, this is my favorite place on the web, and I've met great new friends because of it, even if I never get to meet them in person. Nicely said, Mike.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,howdy Mouse hope that knee is doing ok................
Got to get at it doing fall work in Moms yard she enjoys her yard looking good,off to get a load of mulch and then trim some bushes............. Smile...................

Prayers all around and hope to see ya'll in a bit................. Praying Wave...........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang...prayers all around.

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin from me too!.. i'll get in here and catch you guy's up soon ...but ya'll, i'm sure, see me getting active on my dragster build on the other threads!....
ya'll have a great day... hear?...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back at the LMFD... woo. But I am grateful to have a job to go to, even if I'm not exactly full of enthusiasm this morning. Big Grin Hoping for some magic from my Pirates to end the season... need them to go 7-2 to get to 82 wins, and finish above .500. Tall order!

Don't let the little things bother you all today. It's just not worth it! Have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
The knee is slowly getting better. I started doing physical therapy for it, and it does seem to be helping. I'm still hoping that one of these days, it won't bother me at all.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Prayers for health and safety for all.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,good to hear the knee is doing better Mouse,and I too hope that someday it will not be a issue for ya.........

Just got back from taking Mom to get her flu shot at the Dr.office,she did'nt feel good enough to go by herself,I could'nt believe she let me drive her,yesterday she took off to walmart,and kinda scared herself I think she got real weak and like to have not made it back home,she don't want to take my help,so I watch from afar,and am ready at her call,kinda like a good old dog......................

Worked in her yard yesterday and got it to looking good,got some more to do,but later up in the day,kinda drained out this morning from the last two days,so I'm resting up this morning for the afternoon rush,when Mannie gets out of school...................

Was sitting this morning in front of one of Moms favorite dress stores and looking out the sun roof in her PT Cruiser,I notice the clouds a moving and while I know they move around it was a good feeling to be able to slow down and watch them float around in the sky,and was thinking I don't have alot of worldly treasures but I do have the riches of seeing a wonderful world the Good Lord has provided for us,and it's the simple thing that really matter in this life and the extras that we get to enjoy are just that,extra pleasures,it a good feeling knowing we don't have to have it all to really have it all Hum........just thinking out loud again............................

Chuck hope you're doing ok and I hope you all have a great day and prayers to all........................ Praying hug Wave........................................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy start to the day, but that's fine, better than on the weekend. I'm hoping the wet stuff stays away, as me and my buddy AJ, his wife and my BFF Brianna, and their baby Addison are all piling in the rig and going to Cecil County for $10k footbrake races Saturday and Sunday. We've agreed to not be greedy: he wins 1 day, and I win 1 day. Big Grin Simple, right??

Mouse, I hope the PT gets it to that point where it's back to normal and you don't notice it, unless it's your weather station/ET predictor. Big Grin

I put a post on Bob's thread... bring tissues...

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
I'm here at work, suppose to be working, but right now I'm just not feeling it. Maybe in a few minutes.
Kinda rainy here the last couple of days. I'm hoping it clears out by Saturday. That's our last points race and I have a chance to get to 11th place. That might not seem like a big deal, but considering I missed 3 pts race in a row because of the knee, I'll take 11th.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Mouse been there done that,it's alway good when running for point to finish as far up in the standings as you can,and when the year is done you can always have that year as a gauge to go by for other years running,ofcourse thats just the way I look at it,good luck............................

Going to try and finish up Moms landscaping duties today,or atleast get them under controll,when I think I'm done she says boy that looks great,now this would look good over there,and I say ok Mom,if Mom ain't happy ain't nobody happy............. Wink...............................

Prayers all around and hope you folks have a wonderful day.................... Praying hug Wave........................................................................................................................................................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
what a hard few weeks this has been, more than any story you could possibly make up from Mom & Dad to neighbors from **** to mean kids to inspectors with the short guy complex to supposed frds who text so long (talk about dejavu) to I can't even remember what else has happened and to top it off I walk in Dad's yesterday to learn he's sold my dang dog Emmie & left Ollie alone now....I'm in need of prayers for strength because I know it could be worse and I'm not losing my faith--I am getting through this!

Heading to Bristol this wknd and leaving it all behind, going to have some fun with Rick & the kids doing what we love...wishing you guys an awesome wknd too!!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy and gray day here too. Makes me want to take a nap. Work frowns on that, for some reason. Tongue

Mouse, I hope you get to race and make that move into 11th. Are you qualified for your bracket finals team?

Hi Mike! Wave Always true, if mom ain't happy, nobody's happy. I hope she's feeling better. How's your foot?

Michelle, stay strong! The supposed friends part.... stinks to have to be the grown up one, when you want to strike back. It's not worth it though. Prayers for the real stuff. Have yourselves a blast at Bristol!

Another post on Bob's thread...