DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
HELLO ALL

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey everybody!! looking good Chuck! hi Pat! give us a yell Mike. broke stuff sux.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all.... Thirsty Thursday is here

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...I guess I'll head off to work Eyes oh I dont have a job....well i'll just pee and go back to bed for an hour or 2.

Y'all have a great day...because its almost time to race Big Grin

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
T.G.I.F.for me.
I also start another NDT class tonight.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,stormy here today,got to get at it,hope ya'll have a gooden,and prayers all around,see ya'll in a bit...................

MsFurr,talk with ya afterwhile.................

Hey Chuck Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real thankful to be able to work right now,but don't like the hurry-up style..................................... Hum No No Big Grin......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Thirsty Thursday it is, and I could go for tall cold one.

Thanks Bob, Floyd, all. My family is good people, just like my DRR family.

Bob, you never heard of Pittsburgh's famous beaches??? Laughing Big Grin Thanks, the Olds is getting there. With any luck a couple more weekends will be close to finishing up, or at least enough for me to get to the track for some seat time before points start.

Hi Mike! Wave

Hugs to all hug hug don't forget to get some ice cream if you're overdue for some.

Bob got his trailer updated.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
My friday, too!
I can't find any spot on my open trailer to put any stickers. I used to have a real nice Pace GT with the daytona package but my son requisitioned it for his race car. Come to think of it my UV is in there too. Shure glad I got a scooter so I don't have to walk. I think I still have a scooter unless my son has come got that too. I better check when I get home.

Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Bob J., you hit the nail directly on the head! I think a good pee would feel good right now, and it is nice to not have to put up with an employee boss ain't it? Shoulder is feelin' a bit better and not so painful today but then today ain't over! Hope those 6 little white sugar coated donette's give me some energy to do something, especially make it to the bathroom or outside before I have to pee! Was sorry learn last night one of our young and up and coming bracket racers (Pro track champion at Firebird Raceway)this past year is in the hospital as the result of bad headaches and as I write this they still don't know the cause of all this. Guess they are getting ready to do a spinal tap to see what they can learn. He and his wife just got married within the past year and it's a shame to get a "taste of hell" so early in life. My best to Brett and Crystal Moffat and Brett's folks, Jerry and Sandi, Michigan trasnplants! All this family's prayers will help make things better I am sure! You all have a gooden! Praying Hum Eyes not worthy Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Can't let this thread slip to the bottom.
Y'all have a gooden, I'm just sayin!

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good morning to my wonderful family...you guys are the best!

I am busier than a one legged man in a arse kicking contest...just ask Uncle Mike, sorry I couldn't talk & didn't get to see you yesterday either!

Madi is so excited, we're heading to Bristol this weekend for the 1st 2 points races, she gets to run her 1st 8.90 races!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Friday!
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy ya'll,little windy and cool here this morning,and MsFurr,ifn that one-legged man needs a size 14 left shoe,send him my way,got alot of like new left shoes,the right one wears out real quick,so I'll sale a deal in some left shoes........... I'm stupid Hum Eyes Laughing ..................................

Guy,we'll be praying for you young friend and his family,there's alot of sickness in our extended racing family,and I hope you're doing better,let us know what the Dr.says about you........................ Praying hug....................................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and prayers to all in need of prayers,and God Bless,and well see ya'll after bit..............................

Hey Chuck Wave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! Woo hoo! Ice Cream

Go Madi! Have a blast!

Mouse, the S10 all ready to go now?

Hi Mike! Wave

You all have a great weekend. I'll be in the garage for most of it. Keep it between the lines.
hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...I know its not mornin but I just got up...damn everything thats going around I get it now...some kind on 48 hour stomache flu or worse.

Hope everybody is doing well...hope y'all have a goodin...Maybe tomorrow will bring a better day..... Big Grin

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Haven't heard anything from my GI Dr. in regards to his take on my blood tests yet but did go get a shoulder rub at the chirorpractor this morning and it seems to be getting better.
Think the chiroptactor visits may be helping my wife's "restless leg syndrome" as she says she has been able to finally sleep some at night! Off tomorrow a.m. to watch grandson play baseball and then come home and take a nap! You all have a good weekend! Hum bow Wink Smile Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Guy I have that "restless leg syndrome" but I've kind of figured out what causes it with me.There is a number of things that cause it with me, chocolate,coffee,aged cheese,milk before bedtime,and would you believe cranberry juice, and the Ritucson part of the chemo does.There may be some i've missed.

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang, leaving for Bristol...beautiful weekend, enjoy!!!!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ya'll,ya'll have fun at Bristol,Michelle.
Gotta get out and enjoy the day,ya'll have a gooden,and just maybe,I'll see ya'll in a bit.........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Michelle, good luck and have fun.
Bob, leaving some of that stuff out of your diet just in't right. I'm just sayin!
Guy, you better start drinkin again. Mess up some of them genes.
Mike, up and attem!

Everybody have a gooden. Big Grin