DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang...yesterday was def a MONDAY!! lol Hope you feel better Bob, we are thinking of you! Mornin Mouse!

We had a lot of fun this weekend Mike, sending our thoughts & prayers for Chuck & Revonda and for our other Uncle Mike who also crashed. This is just crazy stuff, I know Chuck has raced forever and Mike is one of the best drivers I know...his vette is THE best out there, goes straight down ANY track even when others can't.

Jeez, came back by the comp to realize I forgot to post this earlier this morning.... Roll Eyes

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Michael  Paschal
posted Hide Post
Mornin' Peeps

MP-Is it friday yet? Piedmonts only 15mins up the road from Pleasant Garden Big Grin

Posts: 165 | Location: Pleasant Garden,NC | Registered: September 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
that's pretty cool to have one so close, guess we will be at Bristol for Madi...she wants to run the jr conference finals at Bristol more than anything else so we have to get her to the first points races there to qualify. U racing Michael?

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Michelle, talk about yesterday defineatly being a Monday, I had to go to court in Las Vegas. It was a paternity suit and I told the judge I was flattered for being accused but unfortuneatly it wasn't possible. Blanks!

Y'all have a gooden!
Rolling Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Floyd, Floyd, Floyd...you just got women that'll do anything to get you!! Big Grin

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! What a busy great weekend! Ed and I made progress on the car. Passenger side is pretty much ready for paint. Metal still has to go on the driver's side, but it's getting there real nice. My brother and his family were in, and my sister brought her girls over, so all 6 of my nieces and nephews were running around. My momma's cookin' and the kids laughing and carrying on, that's good stuff. I thought of Nikki, Ashley, Karen, and Bob as the kids played. Yesterday was the Pirates home and season opener, and I spent the day with long time friends. It was my friend's son's first opener, and that was really cool to be a part of.

Floyd, great picture of your girls. Thanks for posting it.

Bob, glad to hear everything is going well.

Michelle, how was class? Sounds like it paid off already with the S/C final over the weekend?

Mouse, I hope the poison oak cleared up. Does not sound like a fun time.

Hi Mike! Wave You can pretty much call me anything except late for dinner. Big Grin I don't have the big B on my chest, I think that's Barney. Ed gets the big F, for Fabrication, on his. He is making my car so nice. I don't know what I did to be so blessed with all these good people in my life, but I am so thankful. Sorry to hear about the chicks.

Guy, I still think you're a bit low on Los Dos. Big Grin

Christine... hug I've had Alabama's "Angels Among Us" in my head since Saturday.

What she didn't tell you about Saturday, PRP's opening day, is that her youngest son Markie was there in his Mustang II. Mark's car number was 53, and always has been. Markie staged up first pass, watched the tach, switched a hair late back to the tree, and his reaction time came up on the board.... 53.

PS - Kimmy, not hot tea, iced tea. Sweet tea is awesome... always reminds me of being in NC. I'm glad it's getting easier to find up here. The Tradewinds is a little too sweet for me. If you can find Red Diamond sweet tea by the gallon at a Wally World up here, please let me know. Delmont's used to carry it, but stopped. I wish I had a picture from the '08 Halloween Classic at Norwalk. Me, Scotty, and Greg are in the Wal Mart there. Scotty sees the Red Diamond, and grabbed like 8 gallons of it. He looked like the strong man contests with the big stone ball, trying to get them all in the cart. Laughing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a Vegas deal to me, a "real gamble" and Floyd won! They just wanted you back in town to drop anothern "wad", of money that is! Laughing No No Eyes Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
Floyd, Floyd, Floyd...you just got women that'll do anything to get you!! Big Grin

So many women, so little time!

Ice Cream Laughing Rolling

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck,
Here's a pic of all my kids at a memorial that was held for Diane. Now there's a daughter in law and son in law in there and a grand daughter in the basket.

By goodscotch at 2009-04-09

We done good!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey all!

Well, JJ had a good time at the race track this past Saturday. He was so well behaved -- didn't fuss or cry once. He even took about an hour nap, despite all the noises. It was such a great time being at the track again... and having my son there with me for the very first time! Smile

I got goosebumps when I read on the PRP site about Markie's first reaction time of the season. I didn't get to see it, but wow... there's no doubt in my mind that Mark is nearby! Angel

Chuck, that's a funny story about you, Scotty, and Greg in the WalMart. I can just picture that scene in my mind! LOL! Next time I am out at the Wally World in Greensburg, I'll check and see if they have it stocked. I'm also out in Mt. Pleasant a lot, so next time I stop at that WM, I'll check there, too.

Well guys, you all have a great evening!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Had high hopes this would be last visit to pulmologist but not so! Seems he has conerns about several of the blood tests of the 16 vials they drew from from me a few weeks ago! He is sending me to a hemitologist because some of the results were confusing to him it seemed and he confused the daylights outa me! That is scheduled for April 27. I wish I understood doctor's "lingo" and blood tests better. You would think that with all the blood they have taken from me over the years I would be a "know it all" on test results but nothing could be further from the truth. Gonna give my GI doctor of 30 years a call tomorrow as he got the same test results and see if he saw anything "suspicious" in them cause he can talk to me in plain old English and tell me what some of it means I think! Praying Hum Banging Head Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good mornin humpday......hope all is well.
old folks gotta get up in the middle of the night to pee....so i'm headed back to bed since im not workin today...oh I dont have a job....yea..... Big Grin...catch up with y'all when the sum comes up real high.

Have a gooden.. Wink

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
It's Humpday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Drr,hope all is well this morning,gotta get to it,going to be another beautiful day................. Smile........................

Guy sure hope all is going to be ok,we'll be saying a prayer for you,you get better,and get to mowing the grass,or we can't find you when we come out there............. Missing Big Grin..............................

Well to the rest of you fine folks,and that includes you Floyd, WinkI sure hope ya'll have a gooden and we'll be praying for you all,and hopefully be around afterwhile........................... Praying..........................

Hey WaveChuck,bye WaveChuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was funny what you said yesterday about being called for supper,my cousin Dean(big Boy)said the same thing yesternight,said call me what you will,as long as you call me for supper,I'm so blessed with friends and good sayings........... Tongue.........................

May the bird of paradise,not fly up your,and a elephant not crush you with his toes,and may your wife(ifn you got one)not get runners in her hose(do women still wear hose)may the bird of paradise NOT fly up your nose............... Hum Just a little thought for today............... Tongue..............Thanks little Jimmy D!ckens..................... Laughing ...................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Guy, your biggest problem is you don't study for those tests. Tell him, Bob! You gotta study before you have a test.

Everybody have a gooden!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Humpday it is.

Bob, I guess I'm old.... I get up in the middle of the night to pee too. And then I do the "wake up math". You know.... get up at 3am, ok, I have 2+ hours more sleep. Get up at 4am, sonuvabeach, I only have another hour.

Guy, I hope they unconfuse you soon. Study for the test!

Floyd, that's a great shot. Here's almost all of my immediate family. Missing is my brother in law Denny, who was on a fishing charter. Bad picture planning on our part. My older brother Joe, the tallest one, is in the merchant marine, so having us all in one place at one time doesn't happen often. Kinda works out though. Seems every time we get a picture with everyone, it needs updates shortly after. And it does, my sister Carole, second from the left, is due in 7 weeks with her third.

Hi Mike! Wave Like I said, I don't get the cape and big B, but I am really happy with how it's turning out. We're ready for paint this side.

Kimmy, that's great about JJ. He's a cute little dude. Sounds like you're getting into a good thrash schedule yourself to get the dragster done.

hug hug to all

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck, nice family. There's almost no chance of me getting a family portrait. One brother lives in Oregon, one in Florida, one here in Calif., sister lives in Arizona and they've each got kids spread out equally as far.
I can't even get my own 4 kids and 8 grandkids together anymore. I guess when I hit the lottery they will all come home to get a piece of it and then maybe I can get a group picture.
I'm just sayin!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Nice mob....Pittsburgh = mob Barberton Ohio = gang James gang.

Thats a good looking Family you have there.... hug

Does Pa. have Ocean front property?I figured Az. and Nv. would have Ocean front property before Pa. Rolling

BTW nice Olds 1/4 panel... Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bob j....,

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Bob, aren't you going to tell Guy about studying for those blood tests? He ain't never goin to pass if he don't study. Banging Head

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
That OLD f a rt probably cant read so the tests are not valid... Rolling

He's in Az. so the tests are mesican Ice Cream

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bob j....,