DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,looking like another great day to be alive,just wish I had been born rich instead of so prutty, Eyes Tongue.......but we can't have it all can we..... Hum.........

Well Michelle good lord willing and the creek don't rise we'll see you all at Z-max,foot healing up so maybe all will be well by then and we'll get to have a great time there.................. Car...............

Ya'll have a great day and prayers all around and we'll catch ya'll later.............. Praying hug Wave............................

P.S. That part about being prutty,I really know better........... Wink Rolling................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' here too!
i've given up on the rich thing myself mike! you been havin' a time w/that foot aint ya?
i'm maintaining a flat-line here but at least... or at most ,i have some stuff stacking up for sept.
all ya'll that are racin' this weekend ,be safe and go some rounds!..that means you floyd! good mornin to the whole breakfast club, Wave susie!...chuck,mouse,christine,michele,and who all else!... have a great day!...yer friend,Allen

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Got another good looking day here. Even better since the Pirates took 2 of 3 from the Cardinals, and now Nicole owes Bob another beer. Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave You're starting to sound like Ken! Big Grin

Mouse, do you get to take the S10 out this weekend?

Michelle, you know you rock!

WAO, glad you are hanging in there.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
Everybody seems to be in good spirits and things seem to be looking up for all. That's good to see.
My kids from AZ are coming up for the weekend. Youngest daughter is chompin at the bit to come see and make sure her ole dad is okay. She wanted to come as soon as she heard I was in the hospital but #1 daughter said everything was goin to be okay so she waited so they could all come together. Goin to have a family BBQ and have some fun. I've got a big spread planned. Nobody is goin hungry.
Got a appointment with the cardiologist this mornin so we'll get the results from all the tests. The leg is getting better slowly.
Gotta get the trailer unloaded. It hasn't been touched since the race that Marty drove in. Scrape all the mandatory decals off they had us put on.
Mikey, Chuck, Mouse, Susie, WA, Christine, Ken, hug Michelle, and everybody, y'all have a good holiday. I know I am.
Praying Angel hug
I forgot to mention, Buddy must of realized we are going to have a housefull of people this weekend. He came in a crawled into bed for a little quality time with dad while he can. He normally doesn't do that. He prefers his own bed. Gotta love that pup. hug

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Floyd Staggs,

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Floyd sounds like a time is getting ready to be had out on the west side of town,them pups know when things are getting ready to happen,funny how that works.......... Hum.................
Ya'll have fun and I hope you get a good report today,have fun with the family and keep the dancing down to minum............. Wink................ Big Grin...................

Yea WO this foot has gave me a fit, Laughing ........I try to keep a good attuide about it but somdays I get mad at myself cause of a 10second mistake has cost me near three months of pain and being broke,it ain't the broke as much as it is the not thinking what I was doing part,diabetics can't go barefoot.......... Banging Head...........but we're on the mend,and as Mannie says Daddy took hisself to the woodshed,and not on Drr,the real wood shed............... Eyes No No..............................

Well hope all ya'lls weekend is fine as wine,well you know, Big Grin..........and prayers to you all and we'll catch up in a bit................................. Praying hug Wave................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! Heating it up here today, pushing 90 they say. We're looking a little cooler for the weekend, and hopefully dry for race day tomorrow, before maybe getting some rain Sunday and Monday.

Floyd, that sounds like great stuff. Gotta love the big get together. Since Mike didn't call dibs on leftovers, I'm going to! But I'd be surprised if there were any. I'm really glad you found Buddy. Some day, when I'm home more than to sleep and shower, I'll have me a good pup too.

Hi Mike! Wave We all take ourselves to the wood shed at one time or another. Hindsight is always 20/20 vision. Has Mannie started fooseball yet? You have yourself a Big & Rich time as well Big Grin

Checking the results from Indy, good to see The Boss (racer990, Scott Lemen) won round 1. Go get 'em!

Glad to have a 3 day weekend, glad to be hopping in the racecar tomorrow, glad to have a weekend of fun things to do... don't know what I did to be so blessed, but I am grateful and humble for all of it. I hope you all have a great weekend, and go get some ice cream!
Ice Cream Ice Cream hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Frown The kids can't make it up from AZ. Their pup, Petey, got sick so they gotta stay home.
Okay, I got 4 extra steaks. Any takers on here? I'm gonna have enough left over beans to start a gas war. Mikey, you got about 29 hours to get that Minnie in the drive way. It's down hill most of the way.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
dang ...sorry floyd, i know you was lookin forward to that visit!
looks like steak till wed.!
good luck chuck.
mornin' all ya'll else.... looks like a quiet weekend for me but thats fine !...still have life health and stregnth!..yall be blessed!

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
The heats back on, gonna be 100* for a big 3 day race weekend in north TX. Wally race at TXR today and $10K races at NSD on Sunday and Monday.

Posts: 2523 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang...it's a beautiful day !!!!

hate that Floyd about the visit, wish we were closer hug & Chuck, Mike, the rest of the gang Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,yea Big Steve it's going to be hot again here and alot of rain,scattered kind sure makes it hard to race and almost unbearable for me,and welcome to the GM thread,come on back anytime............... welcome.....................

Floyd sorry for the cancelation of your plans,I would like to say me And Mannie was on our way,but we made a little 4hr.trip yesterday to pickup our new toy(a 86 conv.Corvette)race car nothing real special runs like 8.50s in the 1/8 but a pretty cool car,Mannie says it's his car and who knows it could be in time,bought a deal in it(I hope)but to travel 20some hrs.well I don't think so this weekend,but I've seen the time I would have traveled that far for a steak,no problem,age seems to have affected me, Hum............funny how that work.................. Wink..................

WO and all the rest of you fine folks hope ya'lls day is a gooden,prayers all around,and Chuck we got Mannie signed up for some fooseball and he is ready,and me too............ Ice Cream................ Praying hug Wave.................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Okay, Mikey, I am giving your steaks to another racer. Y'all have seen his picture in Super Chevy advertisements and magazines. None other than Super Chevy Carl Cole. He and his red and white 55 have graced many a page. Carl is an old friend of mine and since he and his wife don't have anything going today they can have the kids steaks. I got 2 big racks of ribs goin on too. I'll tell Carl all my DRR friends say hey.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,lots of water on the ground this morning we needed the rain and we are getting it,good for land and crops not good for racing,gotta eat so I'm glad we don't make the decisions car parts ain't as good as taters and corn......lol........... Wink.....................

Gotta get to it this morning off to the dr.for (I hope)my last foot dr. app.it's looking real good,thanks to the Wound Care Center of Mt.Airy N.C.for all they've done................. hug................

Well I hope ya'lls day is full of sunshine even if it don't shine in the sky,and prayers to all you my friends catch up with ya'll afterwhile........................ Praying hug Wave.....................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hope all goes fine @ the saw-bones mike!...
mornin' everybody... gotta beat-feet now ,but wanted to check in!... Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope you all had a good long weekend. There was a ribfest at Heinz Field, so that was dinner Friday night. Big Grin Saturday, with points over, I ran Modified to get some seat time again against faster cars. I beat a 9.80 Dart, but then the rain came during Top's first round, and just when the track was ready to get going again, the next wave of the showers moved in. The good thing for me is, I have the enclosed trailer I bought at the track now. Got to get a battery for the winch, but the 4 hosspower got the big Olds in the box just fine. Big Grin Sunday, in between US Nationals qualifying shows, Brianna had a surprise party for her husband AJ, who turned 30 yesterday. She got him good, he didn't suspect anything. Good stuff! Yesterday helped my buddy on his car, prepping it to come back out. Looking forward to this weekend, and the Silver Mine $10K's at PRP. Jared is coming in to announce, so I'll get to see my buddy and hang out. You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,still raining pretty good around here this morning looks like the next few days will be wet,then maaybe cooling off with less humidity,that would be a good thing.....................

Prayers all around and hope ya'lls day is a gooden................... Praying hug Wave......................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It seems to run in the family. My sister-in-law down in Florida had a heart attack yeterday. They've got her all plugged in and a nitro patch on her. Won't know what the prognosses is till the cardio doc gets there this morning. She's in good spirits and feeling good.
Me, I'm fine except that damn swelling in my right calf. The water pills and antibiotics haven't made it go away yet. Guess I gotta go t another type doctor.
Y'll have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! My Bucs won last night, gotta keep the faith that they'll keep fighting for the wild card! Hope to get another W tonight, and get some momentum.

We're looking about the same up here, Mike. Long range forecast has really cool temps next week. As long as it's dry on raceday! Big Grin

You all have a good one!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post