DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
They are going to some lexiscan stress test sometime tomorrow and then we know what the damage is.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
well be kool and keep a happy thought!...i'll be checkin on you!..

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Dang Floyd,this ain't no way to start the 400 page,but I understand,please listen to the drs.and don't be flirting with the nurses(too much)prayers sent your way my friend........................ hug Praying......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
not cool Floyd, hope you are having fun flirtin with the nurses but hurry home hug

wtg Hope...crazy things sometime happen like that Mike and yes, kids are cruel, not just kids but that's a wh0le nuther story.

Excited to be heading to Nashville for the first time tomorrow, going to hang a right and head up to Bowling Green KY, never been that far West so we are all excited...kids can't wait to see the water park/amusement park thats with the dragstrip...I'm sure we'll have fun anyway. Will do Allen, Hi Chuck, Susie, Joey, Dennis, Ken...hope you all have a great wknd...prayers all around!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
THINKIN' ABOUT YOU FLOYD !.... AND THE REST OF YA'LL!...ooops cap lock, .oh well aint erasing it this time....morning ya'll!

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,WO hows it going this morning,Floyd sending prayers your way for a good report............. Praying...............

Prayers needed around here,Moms cancer dr.said unless she has something start bothering her,he would see her in a couple of months,yesterday she started having stomach pain again,but would'nt let me call him,she's kinda denying that the cancer is doing anything,but she's having lots of stomach pains and can't eat,she blames it on a bug,so I listen,and pray it don't get overbearing before we can get her some help,I know where I get my hard headedness from.............. Banging Head................
I just want her to enjoy her time here as pain free and at home instead of the hospitial as she can................... hug.............................

Signing Mannie up for football today I hope,our rec.center ain't to good around here,so you never know they mite not even have a team to play on,got to get at it,prayers all around,and again special prayers out to Floyd as he has his test this morning............ Praying hug Wave.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
doin'...ummmmm well....ok and blessed i guess .
sometimes it's tough to see it but i do know it's happening!
just been a horrible month! aint complaining but ..geez!..i do know i have a strong heart cause this mess would kill the average white boy!
prayers sent out to you,yer mom, and of course mannie!
looks like we got a storm heading our way so i'm not looking to get much done unless i can find some powdered paint products to apply and let the rain activate it!...lol..
all ya'll shoot a prayer to the south for me!... k?..
chuck, i'll post a pic of alaina bug on her 1st day of school , and thanks for askin' about her!.
ok, i'm off to chase that elusive dollar!...later guys!...(and gals)...
hey susie, Wave

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Floyd, prayers that you are doing fine after the tests today. Listen to the docs and chase the nurses. That ought to be good for your heart, right? Big Grin

Miohelle, yeah, not just kids are cruel, but remember, those are the ones who never really became adults. I hope you all have a great time in Nashville and Bowling Green.

WAO, you be safe down there! I hope the storm doesn't do much damage, if any. Maybe it will just be a good rain for the crops. That would be great to see Alaina on her first day. I have to post up my new nephew.

Hi Mike! Wave Time for you to be more stubborn than mom, my friend. Get her to the doc. Trust me.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. Bunches of prayers for you Floyd, hope all the tests come out well. I'm with everyone else, I say you should give the nurses a run for their money.
Bunches of prayers for mom also Mike. I agree with Chuck you need to be more stubborn & convince her to see the Doc and do what he says.
Michelle, geeze I wish we were in Tennessee right now, you are going to be about 25 miles from our house when you are in Nashville. Have a wonderful time, you will like Bowling Green, we've been there a couple of times. Mark can't wait to move so we can race there.
WA, glad to see you are hanging in there, life sure does have it's ups and downs. I guess that's what makes us appreciate the good things in our lives. Try to stay dry & anytime you need a hug just let me know & I'll send you one. hug
Hi Chuck, Mouse, Ken, Christine and everyone else. Hugs & Prayers all around.
hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
floyd?...... whats going on floyd?.. Hum

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Floyd, you get better and listen to the doctors, and of course chase the nurses! Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Sending you strength and comfort! Thinking of you!

Michelle, Susie, W.A.O, Christina, Mike & Mannie, Nicole, Chuck, Mouse, and newbies, have a wonderful day, wonderful weekend, and have lots of fun racing this weekend!! hug Ice Cream

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Boy is Buddy glad to have me home. Poor little guy just went absolutely nuts when I opened the front door. I'm just an old home body and I'm sure glad to be home. I've travelled all over the world and it's always been good to get home but this time was different. I was only a 1/2 a mile away but being cooped up in a hospital bed is different. Waiting for the out come and watching your blood pressure stay high from the anxiety and not knowing what is wrong works on you.
All the tests came back good. No blockage in any of the arteries, no apparent damage so far to my heart. I've got an infection in my leg and a touch of pneumonia. They don't know what caused it but I'm on a heavy dose of antibiotics and the swelling is going down.
They still don't know if I had a heart attack or not. I had all the systems except the pain in the chest. The biggest problem was I kept trying to pass out as I was driving to work. I keep a can of oxygen in my truck for a energy boost and that's what kept me concious till I got to the hospital. The attack lasted for 2 hours. I had a heart attack 25 years ago so I had an idea of what to do but they all said I was dumb for keeping driving, I should of just pulled over and called 9 11. There's no 11 on my phone. I'm stupid
Scared the crap oughta my kids and friends. They are all over my butt now about quitting smoking. Guess I better quit.
I thank all of you for the thoughts and prayers. Y'all are keeping this old dog in the hunt.
Off to see the primary doctor this morning and then a followup with the cardiologist.
Michelle, good luck in BG. Mikey, you get better. WA, hang tuff, watch out for heavy winds. Chuck, there was some pretty nurses in there but they all had rings on.
Thanks again, folks. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
something has got to give!....now i cant eat.... bet i've eaten a days worth of food all week!... not good!...

glad yer home floyd , take good care! all rest of ya'll too.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's way too early for me to be up on my day off, but I told the wife I would get themkids ready for school, and that she could sleep in.
Floyd, that great to hear that you are home. Hopefully the medication will take care of things. Good luck on quitting smoking. I'll be saying a prayer for you.
Welp, if it's not raining tomorrow, we have a points race at Tulsa. Gotta get out and make the the S10 still looks and sounds ok.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
WA, what do you mean, you can't eat. Are you sick?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Floyd good to hear from you,you take care,and I love to come home to,used to home was where I landed at night,hey I do live in a camper,so not much has changed,I'm still at home where I park,you take care bud................. Praying.......................

WO don't you go to getting sick on us too,you go get looked at and the pressure checked in your tires and change your oil while you are at it,man can't be to careful............. Wink.......................

Mouse good for you for letting the wife sleep in and howd the mri work out on the knee...........I hope it's ok............ Praying..............

Hey Wave hey MaB,so good to see you type,hope all is well............ hug................

Ok,lets get this show on the road and prayers all around and here's hoping your day and your weekend is a gooden.............. Praying hug Wave.........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
no...aint sick yet!...stress and worry.
it takes my hunger away every time... this has been a record breaking horrible month and i dont know how in the world i'm gonna make ends meet!
i never have "past due" issues ,but now thats happening.
i know this a drag race site but a race car is the last thing on my mind...i'm a freekin' wreck!
gotta keep pushin' somehow, but feel doomed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: W.A.O. 111,

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Especially since we have Floyd back! Looking like a beauty of a weekend here, racing tonight, racing tomorrow.

So glad to hear you're ok Floyd. I hope the antibiotics kick out the infection. If you're going for stopping smoking, I'll be prsying for strength for you. You csn do it!! Man, that's so disappointing when you look on thst left digit and there's a rcok on it.

WAO, keep your strength up, don't let the stress make you sick. I'm sorry to hear you're in a pinch. I've been there too, and it sucks. Believe in better days. You can do it!

Mouse, go get 'em tomorrow. I'm thinking it's your day.

Christine, big hugs!

Hi Mike! Wave Didja out-stubborn mom yet and get her to the doc? I'm with you on her wanting to be home and respecting that wish, but can't ignore a possible problem either. Better to be safe!

You all have a great weekend! Get some ice cream and hug the people you love!
Ice Cream hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Floyd, I'm so glad you are back at home. That heart stuff is nothing to screw around with. Good luck quitting smoking, I've been trying for years and so far have been able to cut way back, but haven't been able to quit completely.

Mike, how's mom doing and how was Mannies 1st week of school?

Ma, so good to hear from you. I hope all is going well with you and yours.

Mouse, good luck with the racing this weekend.

Chuck, I'm with you on the ice cream, it always seems to help with problems. Nothing better than a good hug, life is short, you never know when it might be the last time you get the chance to let someone know how you feel about them.

Michelle, kick some asphalt this weekend and have a great time.

WA, I know how you are feeling. Many years ago when my daughter was little and it was just the two of us, I would cry myself to sleep worrying about how we were going to survive. Lots of prayers and hanging on, we always somehow made it. It is tough right now, but I know you are strong and somehow you will make it through this. I'm sending you lots of hugs and prayers to help you stay strong.

Well, I better go make some money so I can keep the wolves away from the door.

You all have a great weekend and hugs and prayers all around my friends.
hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post