DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I almost forgot. We had a catered dinner last night,brisket, chicken, ribs, rolls, taters, beans and ceasar salad. And some cold beverages. Life is tuff in our pits at the races. Big Grin Car

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning ya'll,raining prutty good this morning and we sure need it,it was getting dry,sounds like ya'll are having fun Floyd,hope ya'll have a great day today............... Car...................

Prayers all around and hope ya'll have a fine day................. Praying Wave.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Had my MRI done on Friday. Just waiting on the results now.
We finally got some rain and some cooler temps here in Northeast Okla. Too bad it will make the grass turn green and start growing again.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Monday has rolled around again.
I got the coffee going. I'll let Mike handle the breakfast.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,I got the eggs and sausage and bacon cooking making a pan of gravy and the bisquits is nearly ready,that coffee is just right Mouse,those MRI's ain't to hard to do,but the waiting on the results can be a little,well you know,hope the results are what you need and want to hear...................

We had rain all weekend on and off here and the temps are a little cooler too................

I'm off to the foot dr.again this morning,and then to Moms cancer Dr. going to be another long day I figure,prayers all around and here's hoping you and you'res have a great day......................... Praying hug Wave.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Joey Anderson
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone! Mike you have a great day as well and I hope everything goes smooth for you today.

Posts: 37 | Location: Glennville GA | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Had fun racin but glad it's over. The heat just knocks the crap oughta me.
Marty went -.004 first rd. Ran right on the dial but gave it up with that light.
Jeff and Wayne both had .000's second round. And they both went red 3rd rd. Pretty cool to have .000's in the same pit. Almost had 3.
Y'all have a gooden. Buddy and me are just goin to relax today and stay cool.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
That is good stuff Floyd, and I know me & my crowd would fit right in with you guys & all that food & fun in your pit, sounds like good times!

Busy week, heading to Bowling green Ky this week, will be our first time there...kids are excited about an amusement park there and I need to get more info on that.
Madi was feeling better Sat, then the generator wouldn't put power out again, and .... so much kept happening that we got on the road & called the track who felt first rd would start in about 2 hrs while it takes us 2 1/2 hrs to get to zmax IF no traffic on 77 south & thats a huge if, so we turned around & Madi got a huge disappointment again, bless her heart...but I think she is 2nd and Adiayn 3rd in the points for zmax...I told her that there could always be something worse to deal with & it's not always fair but we can just hope the good outweighs the bad in life. We spent the day with good frds & had a lot of fun.

Good luck today Mike, Dennis waiting on those reports & talking with Dr's, sending prayers to everyone...

hi Chuck, Joey...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again... ah well. Saturday, there were some tears, but a lot of good times. I didn't get to see who won the adults Big Wheel race, but my friends' kids were in the final of the kids race. Kyle won, and his little sister Kayla, almost did, thanks to a huge "nitrous" hit (aka - big push from Bob). They got the coolest trophies ever... I'll post a pic. My buddy's son wrapped up the Trophy championship with a class win, and got to be in the King of the Hill run off. He faced Russ, a 2 time track champ, running his 9.84 Gran Prix. Josh has never raced against faster than a high 11s car. Josh went .0006 red, then goes dead on with a 5. Russ was .001 green, and lifted at the 1000'. That would have been a great race! Karen runnered up in the moms in juniors race. I didn't hear the other numbers, but I know over $400 was raised for the foundation in just the 50-50, plus there was a bake sale, tshirt sale, and the Polaris Ranger raffle tickets being sold. I was racing pretty good, found a good spot on the tree deep staging, but it was a little too good 5th round, .002 red.

Floyd, I feel Marty's pain. I hear you about the heat too. Smart move to rest and recuperate today. Sure sounds like life is rough in your pits, just like ours. Big Grin Glad to hear mom is doing better.

Mouse, glad you're getting some cool down and rain.

Hi Mike! Wave I didn't watch much of the Steelers fooseball game last night, since the Pirates went 19 innings, and then was waiting for the NHRA race to come on. Glad they won though. Take care of that foot, and prayers for mom.

Joey, how'd you do this weekend?

Michelle, sorry to hear Madi couldn't race this weekend. You put it in the best way, and if she doesn't get it right now, she will someday.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Joey Anderson
posted Hide Post
Hey Michelle!

Chuck, I made it to the final and staged to shallow I guess and when the tree was activated it red lighted me. I was just to shallow I guess. I was aggrivated but at the same time I was blessed to make it that far again. We have 1 race left in the points and Im in 2nd place 2 rounds back. No pressure right? Hope everyone is having a great day!

Posts: 37 | Location: Glennville GA | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Monday's out of the way, now on to the weekend.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody,I just lost one of the longest posts I ever made,into the internet hole in space,where do they go,ya'll have a fine day and prayers all around.............. Praying Wave...............dabburnit............ Banging Head Big Grin...........................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. Just dropped in to say hi and give you all a hug.
Mike, I know how you feel, I've done that before and it is really maddening.
Hope you all have a great day.
Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's Humpday, the weekend is getting closer.
Coffee is made, just waiting on the Chef to get breakfast started.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Mornin All;

Hope everyone is doing well. Been busy and haven't followed along lately. Looks like some fun racing has been had by a few, so that is always good.

Been busy with my new golf cart. What starterd out to be a "change the batteries and go" project has morphed into a total frame off rebuild. So far, only $400.00 invested, but about to spend some more money on sandpaper and paint. Won't be special, but Peg wants it painted, and you know how that goes.

Should get the last part I need today, maybe tomorrow. Got a bit of sanding to do and some rattle can paint to spray, and maybe it will be ready for our next race. Hopefully, Peg will quit whinning about having to push the car back to the pits. Geesh, I pay her way in, even buy her a hot dog (ok, I shared mine with her), and still, she whines. Older women, you just can't figure them out.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,chief cook and bottle washer here,no chef........ Tongue..........I cook and clean and do what I can around the diner,Mouse you're doing a fine job with the coffee making,it was so good this morning I've had two cups........... Ice Cream....................

Ken,sounds like you bout to get that project done,you better listen to that car pushing sweetheart you got there sounds like to me she's got you about trained............... Hum............dem goodens are hard to come by........... Wink................
But I believe you already know that............ Big Grin.........................

Susie,I wish I knew how to get those lost post back,losing them like that makes me nervous everytime I make a long post, Hum......puter could be telling me something.......... Eyes...................

Hey Chuck,funny story I found Mannie a cool looking steelers jersey at the discount store yesterday,brought it home and he loved it,and them Hope came in and said,you did know that is a girls jersey,I said no way,she said way, Tongue.............she says it has sparkleys in the no.and steelers name sure enough it had girls on the tag,she said that the kids would make fun if they seen it,busted mine and Mannies bubble,but saved the day,fashion,I seen it said steelers,nough said,but glad he did'nt wear it to school,could have been embarassing to say the least............ Banging Head Confused....................I try.............

Michelle,Christina,Chistine,Floyd,Joey,and whoever I may have left out,hope ya'lls day is fine,and prayers all around................... Praying hug Wave...............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! We're warming up a little, but still nice summer days, mid 80s, looking dry for raceday so far.

Joey, good deal, my buddy and teammate is 2 rounds out, and we only have 1 points day left too. Good luck!

Ken, funny how those low dollar deals that we can't pass up, somehow morph into a project with some funds tied up in it. Please be careful with all the wiring on that thing. I would hate to see a short cause you a problem while it's in the trailer and start a fire.

Hi Mike! Good thing Hope came to the rescue! I'm sure Mannie would have been teased.

Hugs to all... I posted some pics from Saturday in Bob's thread.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
i'd like to add you guys to my fb friends....search Allen Oliver and hit me with a friend request plz!.. thank you!

thanks for the hug susie!... i needed that. Wink

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evening y'll!
Funny thing happened on the way to work this morning. Kinda seems like I had a heart issue. I'm in the hospital awaiting test results tom what they did today and getting g more tests done tomorrow. I dhojlx be going home tomorrow afternoon.

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
dang floyd, you alrite?.... prayers sent and keep us posted!...Allen

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post