DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Sorry you're feelin bad, Guy. Maybe time to get a good massage from that oriental gal down the street. help
Haven't heard how Mike did yet, hope he did good. Car
Happy Easter too all and don't eat too many chocolate bunnies.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
HAPPY EASTER all....I sure hope its a good one for you. Big Grin

Floyd, there's no orientals in Az.....they're Mexicans and they massage with guns... Eyes

Guy you better find someone else to give a shoulder rub. No No

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Bob, he can come up here to Cucamonga, we got a bunch of them around the valley. Big Grin

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning, and Happy Easter everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,well, had fun yesterday at the Farm,doing a little pro-tree racing,went out in the second rd.in both the 7.0 class and the XPTEclass,first time in 14 yrs.,that I have pro-tree raced,it was like riding a bike,but I did stub my toe a time or two,car was good(thanks to Steve McCreary)for allowing me to race it again,if the driver could be there the same time the car was good,wow,it be something............ Big Grin.................................................

MsFurr was there and was in the finals of the S/C class,that was cool,and alot of my other friends done good too,so all in all it was a wonderful day,Mannie and Hope came down,and seemed to have had a good time,and Mannie got a new animal friend from the Easter bunny,sorta a surprise,but a nice surprise none the less.
Seems Michelle(MsFurr)mom had brought Madi and Adian(SPW)2 baby chicks,one red and one blue,well a surprise to Michelle and Rick too,Grandparents do the darnest things Winkand the blue chick,had passed on to the big chicken coop in the sky,so they talked little man into letting,Mannie bring the Red chick to the Hawksarosa,or the farm,to live out it's days.
So it the first time,I've ever left the race track,with a red CHICK, Tongue Eyes Wink........Any how,I put it in the bathroom lastnight with a light on top of the box,and everytime I cough or moved it would cherp,so it was funny to know,that if I moved the chick was up and listen,anyway I believe this little red chick,is going to become a big white chicken.......lol..............................

Good to see you back among the living Guy,now hang in there,helps on it's way,the mex. yardman will soon be there,I heard he was on his way.......... I'm stupid Big Grin.............................

Well I hope ya'll have a great Easter and get to enjoy some family time,and rest up,cause a new weeks acoming fast..............
Ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and hope little JJ had a good first outing at the track,yesterday,and hope Chuck,Hey Wave Chuck,got alot done on the Olds,and MaB,hope you're making progress on your,staighting up duties,and Floyd,if you go hunting eggs today,hope you find the lucky one,and to all my other Drr Family God Bless you all,on this beautiful Easter morning that the good Lord has provided........................................

Thank you Dear Lord for this beautiful morning you have given us,and for your son Jesus,and thank you for my friends,here on the internet board,and please Dear Lord be with all of them,who are in need of your touch this morning,and Lord a speical prayer for my friend Chuck Martin,who was in the racing accident yesterday,be with his wife and family,and touch him,with your healing power,and it's in your name that we will always give you the praise and glory............AMEN.............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Happy EAster gang!! Happy birthday to my lil man who is 7 today!!!

So glad to hear the red chick is still doing good, so thankful for Uncle Mike & Mannie!!!! Wink Guess we'll be keeping the bunny gran'ma got too Confused

So great to be at the track racing & with Mike too...just like old times!

Busy, busy day but I'll be back by afterwhile...hope your day is full of sunshine!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Sorry MsFurr,the red chick,just went to the big chicken coop in the sky,it was fine,eating drinking and cherping alot,and then within the last hr. it died,tell little man,I sorry,and wish him a happy b-day from Mannie and me............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I hate to hear it, esp for Mannie...he had the biggest smile I've ever seen as you guys were driving off on the golf cart. Now I feel bad for Mannie, sorry. Thanks for trying!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I think I got that "bullet" outa my shoulder! Guess it was one of those "gas pockets" caused by the colonoscopy! There was times there when I thought I was having a heart attack but blood pressure was normal and temperature was normal. Glad Medicare will let you have those things only once ever 5 years or so! Now, after shyting my brains and guts out last night I just gotta rebuild my energy level! Wonder if one of those "Nuva Rings" they are just now advertisin' on TV would give me some energy? Go back to the chiropractor tomorrow and ask him to take it easy on me! I don't like being sore!
Happy Easter to all, specially the kids with their rotten eggs and their candy! Bann Praying Eyes Hum No No Wave Wink Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey guy, did you like that little experience of a Calif. earthquake? We're kinda used to it but you sticker patch folks are only used to heat.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Floyd, is that what rocked me to sleep? I never felt a thing but I got good springs in my Lazy Boy! My energy level has been zilch today but think things are makin' a turn for the better! Banging Head Eyes Ice Cream Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Monday again.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mouse...and the rest of the gang.

Manic Monday so lets get with it Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...Mouse you're up early...have a good day.

I have to go to the hospital this morning to have a power port installed....sounds like its for nitrous,but no its for chemo.It should only take an hr. so I can be back here harassing people early.

Y'all have a good day... Big Grin

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning my fine Drr friends,I sure hope ya'll had a fine weekend,and got to do or see some racing,calling for some thunderstorms later today,and hot the rest of the week,so onward and upward we go..................................

Good luck with the procedure today Bob,hope all goes well,and hope ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all in need,and please remember our racing friend Chuck Martin and his wife,who had the bad racing accident at Mooresville this weekend,sounds like he's in for a long recovery,and remember another friend of ours that had a wreck this weekend at Greer S.C. I won't post his name,I'll let MsFurr do that,if she feels it's ok,learned my lessons on posting names,without permission,but keep him in your prayers,thank you all and may God Bless you this wonderful day.....................................

And may you feel happiness in the middle of the toughest hour of your day,because you know there is someone out there who loves you and are praying for you........................................................Who said that,Mike Hawks said that...................................................... WaveHey Chuckster.............I always want to call you Chuckster,I get called Mikey all the time,the worst interpitation of Mike is Mikey Poo............ Hum No No Tongue I'm stupid Laughing .........................................................bye...... Wave Wave.....................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Bob J., is that port used as a "trikel" charge overnight? Sounds like something I need to fire me up in the mornings! Once I get rid of these "scours" maybe I can hold some of my energy within me and get a few things done I need to do! You all have a good day and week! Wink Big Grin Eyes Hum not worthy Wave Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Guy if you need a trickle charge get some of that Extenze...your wife will think you got a tater in pajamas till she finds out you have cold balls like John & Fred.....you'll get a charge then. Eyes Eyes No No Rolling

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...I was here before Mouse Eyes
Y'all have a good day...I'm going to try to... Big Grin
my arm hurts where they put the port in but we'll make it ok...see ya later when the sun comes up.. Wave

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Monday is out of the way, now if it were just Friday we would be doing alright.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,off to the Dr.for blood pressure test again,it's been high,got to getter down,and do the diabetic test again to see my blood totals,ain't had my morning coffee yet,I need my morning cup or I may burn a piston afterwhile,well I'll getter done and be back on it in a little while........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and I hope everybody has a good tuesday,and prayers to all in need,God knows who you are,and hopefully,I'll catch up afterwhile....................................................................