DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Randy Larson
posted Hide Post
Here's one to keep ya smilin, please don't take it personal Michelle. Big Grin

A blonde wanted to sell her car, but couldn't find any buyers. She called her friend for advice, and her friend asked her how many miles she had on her car.
"235,000 miles." Her friend told her that was the problem. But the blonde's friend told her that her brother is a mechanic and could put back the miles to whatever she wanted. So the blonde went to the mechanic and told him to put the miles at 40,000. Two days later the blond's friend asked her if she sold the car since her brother dropped the miles. The blonde told her, "Why would I sell the car? There are only 40,000 miles on it!"

Foot brake racers think "outside the box"

Posts: 1742 | Location: Pompano Beach, FL | Registered: June 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
OMG Randy,I believe Michelle will love it,if gets it,love you Michelle........... Rolling..............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Morning' all from Bristol! Doing the anti rain dance! Just put the cars in the pit and we're relaxing at the condo.

Prayers for you and mom, Mike. We're on the lower 40 if you come by. Bob is on the way, will get here about 5.

Ken, nice pic and hat!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen;

What is it about the hat. The photo is about the legs, the legs.

Ask the ladies. They probably didn't even notice the hat, or the car.

Good Grief

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
That's why I don't wear shorts.
Eyes Confused

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,rainy here this morning,about two hrs. from Bristol sure hope it dries up for those guys asap................... Praying....................

Ken I wasn't going to mention the legs Eyes.............lol.....................

Prayers all around and hope ya'll's day and weekend is filled with good times.................. Praying hug Wave.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Randy Larson
posted Hide Post
I'm Jonesin, wishin I was in Bristol.

Posts: 1742 | Location: Pompano Beach, FL | Registered: June 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
I'd love to be there too Randy,but this sore foot and the rain says stay at home,lol............

Just went to the live feed at the wfc and you could hear it raining,sure hopes it lets up,lot of folks along way from home....................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Morning y'all! Hard to type on this little keyboard.
weather changed for the better up here. Supposed to be little warmer today so i'llsee what happens.
So far I'm #1 10.608 on the 10.60 index. One more qualified to go this afternoon.
Haven't seen Susie yet. I hope she comes today.
Y'all have a gooden. Gonna kick back and relax for a few hours.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,sounds good Floyd,knockem dead today 60wit a 8 thats on it,have fun and give Susie that big ol hug............. hug.................

Hope the rain stays away today Chuck,watched some of rd.2 yesternight,maybe it'll hold off today and ya'll can get after it............... Wink.......................

Prayer to you all and have a fine day......................... Praying Wave......................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon All;

Mike, how's your Mom?

Floyd, looking good, hope it continues.

Well, we are up here near San Antonio with a week end to kill. Have an appointment on Monday to find out what the Cat Scan on Friday showed.

Pretty much got the car ready to race as soon as we get the harness back from recert. Found a nice place to store it up here so we don't have to tow 320 miles round trip. Bringing the old motorhome down next month so Peg has a place to get out of the weather. She doesn't do "hot and muggy" well, and we all know, when Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

After tomorrow, I've got two weeks of nuttin to do. Thinking that won't sit well with Peg, so she will find something for me to do, even if she has to break something to keep me busy. Would have made a good First Sargent.

OK people, ya'll be of Good Cheer.

Ken Gasbarri

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evening y'all!
I didn't do to good. The truck ran right but the driver let her down. Ran a 10.615 against a 10.643 but was a little late and lost by. 018. Damnable I wished I could cut a light.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning, Good Morning, The Best to you This Morning.

Off to the VA to find out the results of the Cat Scan I had on Friday. Have no feel for this one, but I am hoping for good news.

So then, all you good people be of Good Cheer.

Ken Gasbarri

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I have missed you guys!!! but wow, we've never stayed that long at the beach and none of us wanted to come home...beautiful memories,80's, sunshine and sand...just the best <3

Mke we've been sending prayers for Mom, hoping for some good reports & grt days for her. how is the foot? Floyd, Susie...did you guys get to meet? You were doing so good Floyd, you will get it!! LOVE blonde jokes Randy, but hey...it's real, touched up maybe but real Big Grin was pulling for you Chuck, thxs for the text updates! Good luck Ken, hope it's grt news, sorry I kinda got stuck on the hat too lol! sounds like an adventure Christina! miss you Ma B!! how did the race go Dennis?

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Came home yesterday with my tail between my legs. It was cool being at the top of the sheet for awhile but it would of been cooler to get a couple of win lights. It's especially bad when the announcer tells how bad your light was.
Didn't get to meet Susie. Guess she wasn't able to make it cause I was easy to find. Maybe next time.
Ken, you better study for those tests.
Mikey, you take care of yourself.
Michelle, any bikini pictures at the beach? Wink
Y'all have a gooden. Time for me and buddy to catch up on our naps today. Wave
Praying hug Angel

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all! One more week of classes then I am finished for the summer!

Happy Birthday Michelle!!

Sending strength and comfort! Have a wonderful day!!

Chuck you rock!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back at the LMFD. What a great weekend. Kicking myself a little for not being more aggressive at the stripe against the faster cars, but they are hard to judge when they are 2 seconds and 30mph quioker in the 1/8th. Did better Sunday, just lost a tough one with Kevin Cradduck, in his Super Stock '69 Camaro. I was .012, he was .015, I pumped it twice, braked, knocked out 2mph, took .016, he have me some of that, I was under .007, he went dead on 6.546. My friends did awesome. Bob made 4th round Sat and Sun, Matt made 18 cars Sunday, Mark lost a heartbreaker to Plott at 8 cars, .002 to his .001, Plott drops, Mark goes .001 under, AJ made it to 5 cars. Well over 400 entries each day! I got to give Jim Gleason a break from the mic for the 4th and 5th rounds Sunday, had fun doing that too. Randy, I hope to see you there next year.

Ken, I hope the results are good. That's funny, my uncle sings the good morning song to my nieces and nephews when we're at the beach.

Mike, I hope things are going ok for mom and your foot. You know to listen to the docs. That rain was something to deal with. Hope you make it to the WFC next year too.

Floyd, maybe you didn't get the W, but you were out there having fun, and you made it home safely. Have a nap for me.

Mouse, how did you do Saturday?

Michelle, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Party hug Best stuff, beach time with the family. I go in 2 weeks, a little bit north of where you were, Holden Beach NC. You know it's a good time when you don't want to leave.

Christine, always good to see you. YOU ROCK! I hope that boss guy of yours didn't dump too much on you yesterday. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Randy Larson
posted Hide Post
Chuck, I was texting with Michael Beard the whold weekend. I gave him my entry that I won in the raffle.

One of the MOST incredible days I've ever experienced at a race track was in 08 when he won AND runner upped to himself. He came back to the pits and used my cell to propose to Jill. That ranks up there with any of the best wins I ever had.

Happy birthday Michelle. I have two blonde daughters, a blonde sister and neice, so, we have gotten alot of "smileage" out of blonde jokes over the years. Big Grin Big Grin

A friend told a blonde, "Christmas is on a Friday this year...."

The blonde then said, "Let's hope it's not the 13th."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two blondes find three grenades, and they decide to take them to a police station.

One asked, "What if one explodes before we get there?"

The other says, "We'll lie and say we only found two."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blond is in the bathroom and her husband shouts, "Did you find the shampoo?"

She says, "Yes, but I'm not sure what to do...it's for dry hair, and I've just wet mine."

A blonde goes to the vet with her goldfish.

"I think it's got epilepsy," she tells the vet.

The vet takes a look and says, "It seems calm enough to me."

The blonde says, "I haven't taken it out of the bowl yet!"

A blonde spies a letter lying on her doormat.

It says on the envelope "DO NOT BEND"

She spends the next 2 hours trying to figure out how to pick it up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde was driving home, drunk as a skunk.

Suddenly she has to swerve to avoid a tree, then another, then another.

A cop car pulls her over, so she tells the cop about all the trees in the road.

The cop says, "That's your air freshener swinging about!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde's dog goes missing and she is frantic.

Her husband says, "Why don't you put an ad in the paper?"

She does, but two weeks later the dog is still missing.

"What did you put in the paper?" her husband asks.

"Here boy!" she replies.

A blond is in jail. A guard looks in her cell and sees her hanging by her feet.

"What the hell you doing?" he asks.

"Hanging myself," the blond replies.

"It should be around your neck!" says the Guard.

"I know," she replies, "but I couldn't breathe."

(Now this one actually makes sense...lol)

An Italian tourist asks a blonde, "Why do scuba divers always fall backwards off their boats?"

To which the blonde replies, "If they fell forward, they'd still be in the boat."

Keep a smilin Razz

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Well, got the results of all the tests. Short answer is everything is the same. Nothing growing, or shrinking. Another 6 weeks and we do it again. Seems like I am always waiting for the results of some test or other.

Anyway, starting to get excited. Making a trip to San Antonio Raceway on the 1st. We'll only be making a few time passes to see how the car runs down here, but at least we will be on the track.

Ain't got hardly nothin' to do. started out on a big project yesterday, but after I gave it some thought, I found a better way to accomplish the same thing with no cost and a lot less effort. It's good to be lazy.

Time for a nap. Ya'll be of good cheer!!!!1

Ken Gasbarri