DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,Ken glad you had fun,did'nt meantion fun but I bet you did.
Thats kinda how they do it around here on TnT nights they just hit the high parts of the track,but race nights are good.

And Ken sounds like you're the winner in the wife department toxic chili,and back you in the water box,I mean how cool is that......... Wink.......................

Michelle,saw you dad tuesday at Shoneys at Hillsville,I looked to see ifn you or the kids mite be there,he was with friend or looked to be.
Hope all is good with ya'll,and ya'll are staying cool.............. Cool....................

I bet Chuck is having fun rolling around on the beach and playing with the kids,have fun Chuck and don't get to much sun........... Ice Cream....................

Moms getting stronger by the day,that last proceedure was tough on her and she's just now getting back to normal,thinking better anyway,got three appointments on monday not counting mine at the wound care center,so very busy that day,but till then busy..................and then busy some more................... Smile..........................

Well prayers to you all and have a great day.................. Praying Wave...........................

Floyd where are you,hope you're ok........................ Missing...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,all I'm going to say about today is it's going to be a good day,hope ya'lls is too................ Wink..........................

Prayers to you all my friends and we'll see ya'll later.............. Praying Wave............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey Mikey, I'm right here, pregnant foot and all. Actually the right one is about back to normal and the left one is going slowly. Still taking the water pills. Glad to hear Mom is getting better. You just take it easy on that foot of yours. You've got to shift that tractor, don't you?
Not a great deal going on out here. They think they might have Fontucky open for '13 if they get the sound wall built. Rumors are running rapid.
I guess we are gonna run the NMCA race in a couple of weeks. Marty entered the hay hauler in quick street. Give him a chance to get back on the track and have some fun. It's gonna be hot so I'll be coolin it in the UTV while he sweats in a fire suit.
Guess I better get it fired up and make sure everything is ready. Got the carb freshened up, it was a lot dirty after 5 years. By the way, don't put knotched floats in carberator cleaner, it melts the airplane dope that you seal the floats with and they sink. Duh! I'm stupid
Ken, hope you have fun. I know Chuck is.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang...life is crazy, kids go back to school next week Frown getting them rdy to go...hope all is well, prayers & hugz all around !!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning friends,Floyd take care of them feet,that fluid is tough to deal with.My foot has another infection in it and they tried to start me on a antibotic but it really messed with me it made me itch and burn so got to try another one first of the week............

Hope you all have a great weekend and prayers to you all................ Praying Wave.....................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Hopin' everyone is doing well. Life here is good.

Spent Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at San Antonio Raceway. First time out with the car in about two years, and it certainly showed. Along with first time at a new track, and different ways of doing things, not much went right. But, we did have a grand time. Everyone at the track treated us great. I made some very bad mistakes, and would have understood if they asked me to leave and never come back, but they were very helpful and things are getting better.

Add to that, a couple of guys from DRR showed up and were really helpful. Especially David (Davidsracing). Another guy showed up and we talked briefly, but I can't remember his name. Getting old.

Also, Jeremy McKague (Jeremy341a) gave me his old crossover box and even mailed it to me for free. W.A. Oliver (W.A.O.111.) sent me his old tranny brake button, and again free with postage included.

I don't have the words to describe how grateful we are for all the kindness and support.

We (actually I) didn't do real well this week at the track, but we learned a lot, and loved every minute. Looking forward to spending a lot of time at SAR.

My "hand and foot syndrome" is really acting up. I thought since I had finished this cycle of the chemo, it would start getting better, but just the opposite. Now, can barely walk, and need to wear gloves to be able to hold on to anything. Will find out tomorrow (hopefully) how we are gonna deal with all this.

So, I'll shut up for now, and ya'll be of Good Cheer!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone,hope ya'lls sunday is a great one.................... Praying hug Wave..................................

Good morning Ken,the first runs I made in about 8yrs.felt like the first time doing it,but after a few runs I got right back to it,now thats been about a year ago,so here I go again,hope you get it all worked out...................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,hope ya'lls day is good I'm off to a day full of dr. app.first stop woundcare center with foot,then the heart dr.with mom from 10:30am till 2pm.long day...................

Prayers all around see ya'll after bit..................... Praying Wave.................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Mike, hope things go well with you and Mom. Know what you mean about long days. Got 6 appointments at the VA today. (of course 3 are lab. appointments) Then have to go back and see the Doc on Wednesday because he doesn't do Mondays anymore. But, life is good, and I am blessed to have my family and friends, and to have been born so damn good looking.

Well, enough humility for today.

Ya'll be of Good Cheer!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Joey Anderson
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone! Got me a win this weekend with a 000 in the final! Hope everyone has a safe and great week!

Posts: 37 | Location: Glennville GA | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'm back! Had a great week at the beach. I'm going to miss not being on the back porch, sitting in a rocker reading a book, and taking a nap listening to the ocean. Had an alligator on the beach on Wednesday morning, about a mile from us, but that was well before I was awake. Good time had by all. Came back to race Saturday, was up and down, but getting the Ws, til I had a brain f art in the semis, got lazy up top, off the throttle, but my buddy Rich in his TA has a lot of MPH, and I gave it up badly. Oops.

Mike, good to hear mom is doing well. I hope the docs get you on the correct antibiotic and your foot gets better. Mannie playing fooseball yet?

Ken, your granddaughter is unbelievably cute. Just tell us she didn't get your legs. Big Grin I hope the docs give you good news today. Glad you got back out there in the car.

Mouse, who was doing the winning? What class? I hope you're not close to the fires, and your extended family is safe.

Floyd, I hope your foot gets back to normal too. I hope you all get a track nearby too. Couldn't imagine, wouldn't want to imagine, not having something relatively close.

Michelle, great job by the kids at the finals. They have a great perspective on race results, thanks to their parents. Happy belated birthday Madi!

Joey, congrats! Nice deal, going .000 in the final!

That happened at PRP this weekend too. My buddy and teammate was .017 in the Modified final, and mathmatically eliminated. Kevin Romeo was .0009 and had a .015 package. Great race! And the young man who now races Mark's car got his first win at PRP in it in the Top class. It was pretty special... and his dial was 9.53

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon All;

Well, They've taken me off the chemo for at least a week to see if the Hand and Foot Syndrome will heal itself. Will see the Doc on Wednesday, and then again on Monday (maybe). Did have the Cysto today. All is great in that department. So, all in all, another good day. Tomorrow, I am under Doctor's orders to lay on the sofa and have someone (Peg?) bring me pizza and beer all day.

Chuck; Yep, she is a cutie. She has my good looks, my hair, my teeth, and my charm. Now, if only she would give them back, I would be a cutie.

Gotta go. Ya'll be of Good Cheer!!

Ken Gasbarri

by the way, I have a question. Now that the car is running good, if I cross the finish line before I leave the starting line, is that a red light, or a breakout?

Breaking news: Our baby girl (our 40 year old baby girl) jsut got the results of her biopsy after anomalies on her mamagram. BENIGN!!! This is even a better day than I had thought. We are happy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragnRat,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's goin to be one hot SOB here in SoCal today. Glad there's no racing this weekend.
Marty got a new dog yesterday. I knew it wouldn't be long after Ohler passed on that he would find another friend. He rescued a 2 yr old Rottie female that only had 4 days left. She was dumped after she had a litter of pups. She's going to have a fine home now. I've got to take Buddy over to introduce them.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' all ya'll,
just passing through and thought i'd say hey! Wave
i'm hangin' on down here... things are caught up with work and i need something to happen.. gotta get out there today and rattle some cages!
no glory in trying to run a little bussiness.... dont know how much longer i can do this, everything is going up except wages... i must have a strong heart!
you guys/gals take good care!...Allen

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,good news Ken nothing like good news to start my day........... Smile.............and a beer and pizza day,dang old whats her name is cool............. Tongue Cool...............take care of yourself friend..................

Allen,I'm with you it's a hard time to make money,hope you can keep it going,good luck on the search,prayers sent........ Praying.................

Joey good to see you up in here,and congrats on your win,0000 now thats the way you get it done,pull up a pop cart and stay awhile,bisquits are almost ready,got some fresh sausage and bacon on the grill.......... Big Grin...........................

Floyd,I just love them resue stories,and I'm with you thats going to be one happy dog,and buddys new friend............... Wink..............................

Oh and Ken that is one good looking crew cheif you got there,bet shes your second set of hands.......................... Wink..........................

Chuck,thanks for the pic.those are some beautiful babies right there,bet you did have fun playing with kids on the beach,getting back to reality is well you know,hope you have a smooth week back.............. Ice Cream...........................

Moms heart dr. gave her a good report,and she seems to feel better,it was one really long day yesterday,and we both where ready to get home and get a nap....... Sleep..........
My foot looks better,going for a special shoe this morning and hopefully it will help this thing get healed up............... Praying.............................

Mannie starts school tomorrow and he seems excited,sure hope he gets going and haves a good year,and fooseball sign ups are now till the end of the month,was hoping we could get him signed up in N.C. they just seem to have a better youth league there,but we don't seem to be gaining any ground on that one so it will probably be here in our county,he says he wants to play in both leagues,since they don't play each other,but I told him Dads to old to do all that running,he agreed................lol............what a kid(der)....................

Ok prayers to you all and hope ya'lls day is cool............. Cool Praying hug Wave......................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Joey Anderson
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! Good to be here! Hope yall have a great day!

Posts: 37 | Location: Glennville GA | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Thankfully cooled off a little here, and humidity dropped down. Looking at high 70s for the weekend, if the rain would just stay away now.

Ken, I think your question would have to be asked to Doc Brown from Back to the Future. Big Grin

Floyd, that's great Marty rescued a Rottie. I have no doubt she has a great home now. I hope Buddy and her get along great.

Good to see you WAO. I'd say you have a strong and good heart, and hope you get some business flowing in your direction. How's your little cutie bug?

Thanks Mike, so far so good. Just missing my naps. Big Grin Glad to hear good things for mom and you. Good to hear Mannie is excited for school, hope it is a good year for him.

Ken, great to hear of your daughter's good news. One of my friends is having surgery this morning to have the cancer removed from her breast. It was caught early, so hopefully there isn't much to the mass. In good news, my coworker had her twin baby girls on Saturday, about a month early, 5.3 lbs, and 5.8lbs, and everyone is happy and healthy.

You all have a good day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's Humpday!
Good to hear things are going well with your mom, Mike.
We have got to get some rain, and some cooler temps around here. I know of several people, or someone in there family, that were effected by the fires we had here over the weekend. Truly a bad deal.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Nice start to the day, supposed to warm up a bit. Mouse, I hope you get some rain and cooler weather. This drought needs snapped.

My friend had her surgery yesterday, and is doing fine and home. The docs will figure out what's next, I guess, chemo and whatever else needs done. One of my very close friends' mother did not get good news yesterday, and they are reeling. Today would have been Nikki's 10th birthday.

I
f ox
u ncle
c harlie
king
hate cancer.

I'm going to stick with these lines from Big and Rich's "That's Why I Pray":

Now I’m begging for forgiveness
I wanna make a difference even in the smallest way
I’m only one person, but I can feel it working
I believe in better days
That’s why I pray