DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Shame, shame Ms. Furr, I am a Hoosier dealer! And a Turbo Start dealer also! I won't hold it against you cause you are on the "dark side" though! I sell the stuff to help racer's which means very miniscule profit for me but just a way of trying to pay back racer's who have helped me over the past 50 years! Went to Firebird last night which was open for the first time since the AZ Nationals and Division 7 "Fiasco" and watched Mike Gonnell test his new '68 Nova he purchased after crashing his car at the ET Finals at Firebird last October. Made a 10.83 pass in both lanes and those were the first passes car has had on it in 8 years as it has been in storage. Have to say track seemed to be just fine now! If you all get a chance stop by PRCR (Price Racing Clan Raceway) on my page on Farmville on Facebook! Still haven't found a good traction compound for a "haybale" dragstrip! You all have a great weekend! Eyes Wink Ice Cream Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
lol, we sell them too Floyd Wink

I was wonderin. I was thinking, boy, she must luv to do big burnouts. Tongue

Posts: 4818 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
2nd day of spring, and it's still snowing. This just ain't right.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL !!!

Mike isn't great watching your kids play, Megan made me so proud this weekend, she sure is a great leader!! Can't wait till they get to start racing Car

It was beautiful here yesterday, of course, I was inside all day (vooleyball) and raining today! So I will go shopping and get ready for my nephew who I am flying in tomorrow for his spring break I can not wait!!! He is going to love it here . . . Hum maybe I just wont send him home LOL he is Megans age so this will be lots of fun. . . and all the kids here already feel like they know him cuz of FB!

Well off to shopping I go!! Have a great Sunday!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening everyone,
Yes Nicole,I'm so excited to watch him play sports of any kind,but he really excells,in baseball,he's only 8 at the end of the month,and already he's ahead of some 10yr.olds on the team,it just seems to come easy for him.

No worry Floyd,I'm the kind of dad that lets the coaches do their thing,I'll help him out at home,but when it comes to over baring parents,well I'll fight for him,if he's wronged,but I want him to learn as I did,it seems to last longer, Wink Big Grin....................

Michelle howdid Madi do with the new motor on the car,i'm sure she did great,she one smart little(well for now)girl,hope ya'll had a fun weekend off..................................

Sorry about the snow Mouse,but I hope ya'll keep it out there....... Smile........................

OBTW,Nicole tell Sheldon,Happy B-day from me,was reading back through and saw where he had a B-day,and forgot to wish him a happy one................. Party..............................

Wheel ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and we'll see ya'll early in the morning.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hey Guys!! Hope you're all having a great Sunday! Madi did just great testing yesterday, made her 1st 8 second pass!!! and I didn't do that until I was in my 20's! lol She went 8.58, 8.63 and 8.61 with 40 lbs of weight @ 73 mph! Had 2 60 foot that were 1.906, she was loving it! It will be so cool to have a consistent Jr engine-so far so good!!!! Wink

Guy, I won't say anything about any other brand, but my babies were nothing but Goodyear Wink We actually do the same thing selling tires, parts, fuel, pretty much whatever to sev of our good friends, works out great for everyone that way Wink My Dad had a garage, perf shop his entire life.
I don't have time to photobucket now, but I'll send Chuck an email with a screen shot of my et slips from Gainesville, with 150 passes on the dragster with the 632, check out the 60 foots if Chuck has time to post a link to it for me.

Happy birthday Sheldon, I was too busy thinking about teenagers!!! Nicole had me worried Eyes Mike's the good Dad, now me at the b'ball games...I have to bite my lip! lol Let us know the schedule Mike, we'd love to come watch Mannie if we can! It was nice being off this weekend, but busy getting rdy for next weekend!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....Manic Monday all over again Sleep

BB just happy to be here

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Another Monday is here again.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Drr,hope all is well,a little wet here this morning,looks like the next few days is going to be wet,oh well,onward and upward.................... Smile............................

Got to tell ya'll about Mannie's new project,I bought him a steer calf this weekend,it's just a baby,but off the bottle,Vernon,I don't know why,but the name fits,anyway he's a little scrubby,and needs some TLC,but he's a jersey steer,and Mannie has him leading some,I helped him put a pony halter on him so he could learn him to lead,you should have seen them together sat.and sun............Mannie stayed in the pen with him all day,too funny,I would watch from a distance,and he would sit down beside Vernon,when he would lay down in the sun,and then yesterday,he took a brush and a comb and cleaned him up,too funny..............nothing like a boy and his calf.................................... Big Grin...............................................

Ok ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and hopefully me,Mannie and Vernon and Blanch(the Goat) and Hanna and Montana(the sister goats)and Milly and Silly(the silbing goats)Oh and Five hens and Mr.Bossy the Rooster,and ofcourse Honey the Horse(a mare ofcourse)and Ruby(the rabbitt)oh yea can't forget Trinadee(his dog)says see ya'll in a little bit,man I got to get to work.................... Tongue Hum Big Grin........................................................

Hey Chuck Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh a good saying I quess in this situation would be,it ain't really work,if there's love involved................ Wave buy guys and gals....................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang from me & Madi!!!! We're having b'fast getting rdy to head off to school & work. Uncle Mike, Madi asks if there is anyway she could maybe have a horse on your farm? she figures it would have good company with all the critters!! She & Lil Man say they would love to come visit soon & play with Mannie & the critterz Wink Ice Cream Wave

BB will you be at Charlotte? Mike do you need us to take something to Fuq? (if you do we have to pick up 2 dragster panels from Chad today or tom)

I'm a little excited, I get to pick myself in my first drr sptsmn picks!! lol Cool
HI Chuck, Nicole, Guy & Floyd!! Still snowing Mouse?

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning, figure I stop real quick before I do more work in the garage here at home! Trying to catch up with everyone.

Way to go Madi! I could just see that big smile on your face, and of course on Mommy's too! Hey Michelle!

Happy Birthdays goes out to the ones I missed! And Happy Birthday Guy, tomorrow is your day!! Wanted to get that in before I miss it!!

Mike, needing prayers buddy! Good for Mannie! God really knows how to send big gifts in small packages, he sent Mannie!!

Hey Chuck, can't wait till tomorrow! See you at King's!

Floyd, I hope your computer is feeling much better!

Nicole, two teenagers! If you need any advice, let me know! No, you'll be just fine! I can tell that you and your kids are very close!

Okay, gotta run. These last couple days have been a bit rough for me. I guess it's the roller coaster stuck on the down ride. But, I will get through it. Just a little "thank you" for putting up with me.

Have a great day! It's a day of hugs! hug Angel Praying

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Dear Lord,we want to thank you for all you do,and Lord we just pray that you will lend a hand and strenght to Christen,and help her through these rough old times that she must be going thru,and comfort her as you can only do,and Lord be with all my Drr family and comfort them and give them peace,with whatever come into their lives,and we will always give you the praise.............AMEN.....................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Amen. I had you on my mind Sat Ma B, said a little prayer for you & thought about giving you a call...we miss you & love you!

Hang in there, we're here for you anytime for anything...and those tears are kisses from Forever 53 & all of us too hug

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MsFurr,

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Especially the ladies.
I think my puter is feeling better, it seems to be working. If it screws up anymore I'll just requisition a new one.
big idea Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4818 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Moring ALL!!!

Ok it is wet here, but lots to do, nephew gets in tonight so I got us hockey tickets for tomorrow night! I rule Should have lots of fun!!

Michelle how cool to pick yourself, heres to hoping you win the race and the "picks" big idea

Christine, glad you stopped by, Sorry you feel so down, I wish we could help, so Amen to Mikes prayers Praying

Have a great start to ur week. . . Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hope you guys have fun this week Nicole, sounds like there'll be lots of smiles!

Thxs Nicole, the way I have it figured on the picks is, if I don't think I can win...why go? & if I think I can win, why not pick myself..even if it may seem, well you guys know what I mean. I'd really hate to pick someone else & get all the other classes right & not get to take the Biondos' prize Big Grin Okay, enough rambling, got lots of work to do...have a great day guys!!!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ma Brewer! I'll put that on my calendar that I can sleep in tomorrow! At 69 waking up early on your birthday just doesn't have the "zip" to it as it does waking up when you are turning 16! At 16, you can get your driver's license and at 69 there are probably folks around who want to take mine away at 69 so I can't go to the race track Saturday, especially my wife who wanted me to go watch my grandson play baseball (or rather drive her so she can watch him play when she can drive herself!)! I will get to see him play plenty but I don't know how many racing days I have left so I take advantage of the one's I can! You all have a big 'ol gooden' and send all birthday cakes to 706 East McNair Drive in Tempe, AZ 85283! Big Grin Laughing Praying Hum Eyes Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Manic Monday it is. Such nice weather over the weekend, threw the door up on the garage. Got lots done, but I, never having done body filler work of any sort, discovered I suck at it. First coat of filler was fine, hardened nicely. Second coat, not enough hardener. Had to scrape it off and reapply. I swear I used enough hardener that it wouldn't all make it to the car, but, wrong, not enough again. It was more, let it sit overnight hoping it would set up, but it was still soft. That changed the plan from me working the filler and Ed doing the driver's side metal work, to me prepping up some stuff on the driver's side and Ed doing one sweet job on the body filler. It's just about done on the passenger side, needs a little work at an ever so slight low spot. Oh well, it was still great progress, just wish I could have been more help to Ed.

Michelle, that is some good stuff from Madi, all of it. I did get the email with the timeslips, but it was late. I have 'em here too, we'll see what I can do with them. I haven't been able to figure out how to load my PDF timeslips to PB yet. Yay Madi!! Nice passes! bow

Hi Mike! Wave Amen. That's some more good stuff, with Mannie pitching and taking care of his calf, and his words to you.

Big hugs Christine!!! hug Y'all don't know, I was sitting here at work Friday, and here comes the texts... both Mustangs fired right up at the turn of the key. I texted her back and said they were tuned by an angel, and I'm guessing Christine is hitting one of those times where she's really missing him, as we get close to the start of the racing season. I will see you at King's tomorrow night, and we'll have ice cream!

Keep it between the lines, everyone. hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
MORNING,well somebody left the door open,yesternight,and let the cold air in and I'm having to have 2 countem,2 cups of coffee this morning to get warmed up,and ya'll know what that means,I'm lobles to come undone afterwhile, Eyes Tonguecan't take but one cup aday,last time I drank 2 cups,they found me headed back to the woods,don't know why,I was headed to the woods,but they(Mannie)said Dad,Dad where you going,and he said,I kept mumbling to see where a wild bear done sumping............... Hum Eyes No No Smile...............................

Happy B-day Guy,69,well all I can say is,between working with cattle and living where it is hot,and being a drag racer,well you know,I think they will be many more....................... bow......................................

Well Hey Wave Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chuck the bodyman,good to know you have other talents,say you think,you are going to keep you reg.job, Hum Smile.........................................

Nicole,hope you all have fun visiting with family,nothing like family coming in to help give us and excuse to go out and have fun,wait do we really need and excuse to do that,naw.................... Big Grin..................................

Michelle getting ready for the big time,NHRA National Event,good luck,and go ahead and bring us back a Ironman,that'll be real cool........... Cool.............I'm just saying..............which came first the chicken or the egg........... Hum.........I'm just saying,I think we did......... Wink...............................

Well Floyd,MaB,Mouse and the rest of the gang,hope ya'll have a gooden,and prayers for all in need of them,and ifn you're given the chance today,grin real big and keep on walking,it'll do you good and make all the folks around you go,they've either had a real good time last night or are planning a real good night tonight,and then maybe they just want care,but then maybe,you mite give someone a good idea,about doing something to have themselves a good time,it's funny how things like that works,like sayings,when they get in your head they come out everywhere,I'm just saying..................... Hum Tongue Big Grin........................2cup of coffe off the wall,2 cups off the wall,take 1 down drink it on down,thats enough coffee off the wall........................ help Big Grin Laughing ....................................................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Wow Mike, only 1 cup a day? I drink 1 Pot before i leave for work, and then drink another pot or more at work. Speaking of which, my coffee pot is ready here at the house.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing