DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks,man it's hot here even in the a/c.................. Ice Cream..................
Hey Christine,hope all is good with you,see ya'll tomorrow.................. Wave...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
We made it home safe and sound late Saturday night. Still wish I was there though. Something about the sound of the waves that's just calming.
It's not suppose to be as hot here this week, only in the low 90's.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,looking like the cooler air has set in this moring here to Mouse,hope it continues all week,glad you had fun at the beach,and a big 10-4 on the calming waves................ Wink....................

Off to take Mom to her heart Dr. app. this morning and then to her cancer Dr. in the morning for the results of the bio.done last thrus.praying for the right news,but ready for whatever comes our way............ Praying..........................

Prayers to you all and have a great day............... Praying Wave.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Hope everyone is doing well. Mike; hoping things go well. Waiting on results is always hard.

Should be getting a little rain here soon. Now that I have the car in the box, let it rain, let it rain, let it rain. Last night was perfect. Low 70s, slight breeze, and low humidity.

Well, gonna throw a couple "eggos" in the toaster, then putz in the yard until it rains.

Later

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again, and a cool start to the day, compared to what it's been. Friday at Norwalk was really hot. I didn't make it to 10am before I had to go and hide from the sun. Too hot to even go around the pits for a warm huff of nitro. Saturday was PRP's Night of Fire, another hot day. Got to 3rd round, even on the tree, chasing a truck with a 2 second head start, got around, lifted, braked, and his win light came on. Doh! Took .05, needed to take .03. Wasn't expecting the car to pick up that much. DA was going up and down with threats of rain.

Speaking of heat, I asked my cousin's husband, 2 tours in Afghanistan, about it, and he said it could get up to 130 degrees, and their gear weighhs 70 pounds. I'm in shorts and a tshirt, reaching into the ice filled cooler for water - I can definitely get by.

Welcome home, Mouse, sorry you're back in the real world. I love the sound of the waves too.

Floyd, good luck at Sacremento. I understand about the trailer.

Christine, always good to see you. hug Really good fireworks show, and of course thought of Nikki. Keep up the good work!

Mike, prayers for mom today.

Ken, good warning, I think I'll try to find the urban sombrero. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Prayers for all.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Clock is ticking backwards, as I work through the day. Off the rest of the week, heading to Bristol tomorrow for the World Footbrake Challenge VI. Michelle, Mike, come on by!

Was checking out old pics from Pittsburgh International Dragway, which closed down almost 40 years ago. I've seen this car run on occasion at PRP, but not for a few years now.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,been on the run(well hobble)this morning,went to the wound care center at 8am,and they had to cast my right foot to try and heal the sore,but by the time I got home and only walked a little,I got to go back to the wound care center at 12:30 because of another blister that has came up from the cast,and I don't know what they'll do this time,crutches are not out of the question but really hard for me,because of the nerve damage in my shoulders from my diabetis,so here we go again..............................

And I was supposed to have Mom at her cancer Dr. this morning at 10am,and the dr. called at 7am and said not to come,that the bio. they did last week was not good enough to tell her what she needed to know about Mom's cancer,and that her heart being as weak as it is that she did't think Mom could make it through any treatments so she looking at what to do,this is especially a hard time in the middle of not knowing,and the Drs. don't really seem to know which at what to try,but they are all talking and are supposed to let me know something afterwhile,so prayers are needed around the Hawks household...................... Praying............................

Hope ya'll's day is better than the one that has been started here,prayers to all of you my friends and we'll catch up after bit.......................... Wave.....................................

Love the wagon Chuck every little bright spot is needed this day,and as for Bristol,you never know but will need to bring a golf cart for sure..............................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Chuck, nice photo. Cars back then weren't nearly as fast, safe, or high tech, but it sure was a grand time in drag racing.

Mike;

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Sometimes it is really difficult to make any progress without some other issues getting in the way.

Hope things get better for you Mom. Not knowing what is happening is very trying. You and your Mom are in our thoughts.

Ken Gasbarri

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Good morning racing fam!

I hope everyone had a good 4th! Me and some girls went to Denali and hiked! The rain stayed away and it ended up being beautiful... Denali showed her beautiful face! It was awesome! I'll have to post some pics sometime!

Good luck to everyone at WFC! and Prayers to all of those in need... Smile

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mik, you know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Someday I'm going to get to see that ugly face and give you what for in person. Hang in there, Buddy.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Susie, what happened to the cool down for Sac this weekend? Forecast now say's at least a hundred. Maybe I oughta stay home. Not!

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's Humpday!
Prayers for you and your mom Mike.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,thanks guys and gals for your comments and prayers,it sure is a trying time right now Ken,waiting and not knowing what to try is tough.
The dr. called yesterday afternoon and said she had talked with the heart Dr. and that the plan for now is to try and get Moms heart doing better,and then try to attack the cancer,Dr. says Moms heart is just to weak to do any treatments now,so well keep an eye on her condition and work on some heart issues and try to make the rest of her life good...............................

And as for my foot,they cut the cast off because it had done started to blister my ankle,so rewrapped the foot and sent me off to sit and do nothing(which I am good at)and keep it off the floor,and Floyd thanks pal,one day Theres going to be a knock on the door and there Mannie and I and the mini-winnie sitting in the driveway,look out Calyfornyea the Cana Country boys are coming to stay(well visit,but it did'nt rime) Big Grin..............................

Prayers to you all my friends and have a good day................... Praying hug Wave.......................................

Givem heck at Bristol Chuck.................. Car....................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Floyd, Mike has scared me with that face of his a couple times... you better prepare yourself. He won't tell you when it's comin!

Hang in there, Mike! Prayers are always sent your way!

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's my Friday, so that's a good thing.
We finally have a bracket race scheduled Saturday, so I need to give the S10 a going over tomorrow.
Prayer sent for all.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's my Saturday. I took an extra day to get my shyt loaded for Sacramento tomorrow. It's going to be a long drive by myself.
Looks like I'll finally get to meet Susie. We was going to do it last year but at the last minute we couldn't go.
Mike, I put the box trailer over at Marty's so I'd have some extra room in the driveway for the Minnie. I already got the extension cord layed out for shore power.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Hope things are going well for all.

Mike; looks like you just have to keep hopin', and prayin', and pluggin' away. Get your Mom well enough to go after the cancer.

Floyd and Dennis; Good luck this weekend. Bring home some cash and trophies.

And now, just so ya'll don't be thinking I am just another pretty face, I am inserting proof that I can also be a style "mavin".

At times, it really is hard to be humble.

Be of Good Cheer

Ken Gasbarri

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragnRat,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,Ken did your hat look like that before or after you lost your door, Eyes I'm stupid..............j/k..............love the chevelle,hat well working on it.........lol................. Wink

Floyd you have fun up in yonder,and give Susie a hug from me and Mannie,man it would be fun to show up, up there with you folks,but a little busy right now,and Christina's got it right I'm a old mt. man and scary,she's one of them mt. gals but she come out prutty,me not so much............ welcome..................
And keep that cord ready,cause as soon as I can sale all my plastic recyclable car parts and old tires,we're outa here,mite have enough to get to the Tenn. line on the other side of bristol.................. Wink Tongue.........................................

Mouse you and Floyd get us, stay at homers some win light this weekend,need some excitment up in here................... Car................................

Moms had a couple real good days just hope they will continue for awhile,me I'm headed to the diabetic dr.this evening,to see if we can get the blood levels down,been rough lately on top of everything else,like 3 and 4 hundred high and I wonder why I'm so tried all the time.............. Sleep....................

Well prayers to all ya'll folks and have a great day,and I bet Michelle and Ricky and kids are having fun at da beach............. Christmas............................ Praying hug Wave..........................later taters, :Hum speaking of taters could use a few right now in the form of hash browns with gr.peppers and onions and diet Dr.pepper.................. Ice Cream...................................