DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,I hope all is going good this Sunday morning,Sure was sorry to hear about all the wrecks around the country yesterday,but it's early and things are a bit slippery,when the sun goes down,and our prayers go out to the family of the racer that lost his life in Alabama yesterday,heard this from another thread this morning. Mannie and myself had a fun day at the Farm yesterday,seen alot of my DRR friends there,seen some good racing,MsFurr was kicking butt till 3 cars in the Hot Rod combo last night,we had a good time thanks for the bugers Michelle,Mannie and Madi had alot of fun to thanks,hope you all have a gooden today...................Be safe........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Well. it started sprinkling right after I headed to the track and it was raining when I got there. They called the race, the sissies. We could have got it in between the showers.
Oh well. Another day in paradise.
We got Super Chevy next weekend and the Heritage race the week after. It's a full month.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
WTG Floyd,I bet you've got rain tires don't you............... Big Grin...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
By golly, Mike, I didn't think of that. I'll bet my MT ET Street Radials would work. I had the slicks on today. Damn, I'll have to bring that up at the next drivers meeting.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the DDR gang.

BB Monday is here again.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn folks. Lets get em up, get some java in and get a move on.
I hope you all had a good time racing over the weekend.
The little lady and I went to the maple festival in Highland county Sat. Boy, am I glad we got there early. Got us some buck wheat pancakes and some REAL maple syrup. MMMMMM good stuff there. Got real crowded real quick.
Some folks were waiting for hours for hotcakes and maple donuts. The wife and I got there early had to wait all of maybe 10 minutes. I guess the old saying "The early bird gets the worm" is true.
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Monday again. I discovered excessive clearance on my mains when we measured everything yesterday. Hoping my man Smitty has some different bearing sizes. All part of the game.

Happy birthday, Guy!! It's also my good buddy Steve Erb's birthday.

I'll have a little ice cream later to celebrate you both, and Eric.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,hope everybody had a great weekend,had fun at the Farm Sat.(way to kick some butt(can I say butt on here)Ms Furr in the hot Rod combo race Sat. night,down to 3 cars,good job,)we all had fun,and got my exercise this morning neigbors cows out in the road,while taking Mannie to school,Mannie did'nt mind the delay,but we got'em up,that's what neigbors do,i think,heck I might get sued,well whatever,well ya'll have a gooden,Marty i believe I'll pass on the worms,but a ham biscuit would be good Wink................good call Chuck ice cream is good anytime especially with the ones you love............. Big Grin.................Rooster and Big L yall get up to early Sleep...................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning! The Sun is shinning! Today is a good day!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang...what a weekend, we're draggin this morn. We had fun tho, lots of friends came down Sat & lots of food-Madi had a blast with Mannie, Mike & it was like old times hangin out-only with the kids now! We were wishin some of you guys were still there Sun-2nd rd the dragster blew a plug on the yoke when I left the starting line, Rick was trying to get it fixed before next call & HR was already being called to the lanes-kinda like Sat nite (it's bad when the 2 classes you run are back to back).
Madi lost 1st rd because we just can't get her slowed down (2 12.96's on Fri & put it in the trailer only to come out running 40 #'s fast race day-this jr stuff is hard Frown). I think I won about 15 rds in both cars just couldn't find my way to the finals, red bulbs censored! lol-cars are awesome tho & picked up a few coins, so life is good Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Had a great time yesterday despite the dusty conditons and losing the first round by breaking out by .006! I really appreciated the help provided by Phil Coad who was a superb "pit bytch" pushing my wheel chair around checking the tires in the lanes as well as helping load and tie down the car when we left. Appreciate the other Clan racers like Bruce McConell and the Full Throttle Racing Team who are always around to lend a helping hand! Gotta a nice present this morning from a gentleman from Tucson this morning who brought by a copy of an article he prepare on one of my "wild" great uncle's. He gave me a 12" x 16" version of the article that appears on the website http://www.gleesonarizona.com under "historical sketches" entitled "A Price On His Head"! This gentleman, Glenn Snow, and others are restoring the old jail in the ghost town of Gleeson, AZ. I own the lock to the main door of that jail! He also brought me the original Last Will and Testament of my great grandmother that a an old cowboy gave him that now lives on the property once owned by my great grandmother. Real interesting reading.
Appreciate the birthday wishes and looking forward to many, many more! Have a good day! Eyes Big Grin I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
whats up DRR

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and all, happy late b-day Guy.
BB

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.........Morning all,Rooster,Big L I just got up early to see how it was this time of morning again,well I've came,I've seen,I'm going back to bed,see ya'll........J/K........could'nt sleep so here I am above ground,looks to be a good one started,so all yall have a gooden....................... Big Grin................................................................................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good morning Rooster, BB, Mike & DRR, what a beautiful day it's gonna be!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
TOP OF THE MORNING YA'LL

congrads michero

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thanks Tee, just got ur message~yesterday was wild to say the least!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn folks. Looks like another sun shiney day, may be the last for a few days, if the weatherman has his way about it.
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post