DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
I'd be ticked to Guy,there's no good reason to do that deal the way they are doing it.JMO...............................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I stayed home all weekend. They went on Saturday to race!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Finally! Some good news! My crankshaft is okay, just needs cleaned up a bit! Only need to replace 3 pistons and will replace all the rods so may not be as bad as we thought! Heads cleaned up well, all valves look very good, just need some proper valve train geometery and we oughta be back on the road again before too long! Progress is in the works! Big Grin Hum I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good for you Mr. Price! Good for you!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Good news Guy. Big Grin

We got to race Saturday, I lost in No-Box final round in first race, son won second No-Box race. We showed a profit and had fun. Big Grin Big Grin

Hope everyone else had good weekend. Smile

Posts: 3087 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Sounds good Guy,muggs I said earlier that the Good Morning DRR Crew was turning on some W's this weekend,WTG guy's sounds like a fun weekend,Congrats..................... Car Car...............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Way to go Muggs! I admire anyone with "no-box" but since I got older I gotta have a "box" for everything: To race; to stand on to work on the car; to get my coffee cup outa the cupboard; to set on while I pull radishes; and in emergency situations as a place to take a dump! I can't imagine myself "footbraking" now, especially with the screwed up left leg! Sure takes old men a long time to heal up, even puttin' that hot chili stuff on there! Always good to hear about a winner! Keep up the good work! Car Big Grin Eyes Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and all of the DRR folks.
Tuesday and all is well so far, cold and rain.
BB working for the weekend Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone Smile

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
mornin drr ppl

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning all you lovely people!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Present! Smile

... Who made the bisuits this morn?

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,is everybody in a hurry or just short winded this morning Wink well I'm here to tell you,it's beautiful here this morning and I'm feeling desent,so since I'm pulling on the hind teet( Eyes)this morning,I'll do the biscuits,yall all have a wonderful day,and smile at somebody if you can and say HOWDY and see how they take it,and as Guy says they'll think you are up to something,ya'll have a GOODEN......................... Hum Smile just do it Big Grin.............................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
no biscuits here Lee...you got it Mike-busy, trying to get rdy for the Rock Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's going to be another warm one today.

Guy, that's good news. Those cranks aren't cheap. Get her back together and go buy yourself some points, HA, HA!

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Guy, glad to hear the engine is coming around better for you. Wet and cool here the next couple of days, maybe even some snow mixing in, but the talking heads are saying maybe low 80s on Saturday.

ChuckT <---- definitely working for the weekend

ChuckT2 <---- never says no to a good biscuit Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Thanks folks! Glad to hear you are all eating well! Goin' to my "gut" doctor today for my regular check up to see if he thinks my current hernia is okay and to see what the "vampire" said about my iron levels were on my last blood test! Have been spending a lot of time on http://www.arizonaautoracing.com trying to resolve the issue of "buying points" at a non-Summit Series race at our local track. Like many of the discussion on DRR, from time to time, it has gotten pretty "heated" at times and some folks will soon find why us old devils have such a hard time keeping our pants up! That's the result of many chewing on our behinds quite often and eventually requires us to pull out the suspenders! You call keep eatin' biscuits and gravy and I will go have red tamale and beans! See you at the Porta-John! Wink Eyes Big Grin I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Evening Folks. Guess I just got left out on the bicuits and hind teet. Going hungry here. LOL. Was out the door early to play in the mud again. Back early because of rain!
Guy, Glad to hear about the engine, but I must say, sad to hear about that hernia, that aint NO FUN. Been there, done that.
Ya'll have a goodern, whats left of it.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post