DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 789
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Grandma's services are today.
Again, I want to thank you guys for the thoughts and prayers.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Mouse, my deepest sympathies to you and your family. Grandmothers are special people. I hope you got a good W for her.

Ken, good to hear from you. I love taking the back roads. Interstates are fine for "gotta make time", but it's great to slow down and see the country. I have been to the Vietnam Memorial in DC a few times. I consider hallowed ground. It is very moving. I think of my uncle, who is a close friend too, and the comrades he lost. He still deals with PTSD today. I'm sorry about your brother.

Mike, further proof to me that you're good people. I sur ehope time heals, and that Mannie can meet his brother someday, and that his brother accepts him.

No racing for me this past weekend, it was Pro Am and Nitro Jam at PRP. My friends Scotty Campbell and Kevin Romeo made it into the Tournament of Champions, both winning Saturday, Scotty in Quick Rod, and Kevin in Top Dragster. Good stuff. I think I have vacation time left to schedule so should be able to road trip to Memphis in October.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,up and at em this morning,don't know why,just seems to be the thing to do................ Hum Big Grin...........................

Chuck thanks for the kind words,but this is a nobrainer for me,the Good Lord talks all in the good book about love,now I'll admit that some grown ups are tough in the love department,but kids,it's not that hard to do,I don't think I could love my on blood child anymore than I love Mannie,for 7yrs.now he's been with me and he's my legs and he's my little man in all things that happen around here,nothing like him,when he say Dad,my heart jumps................. hug.........................

Congrats to all your pals at the pro-am Chuck I was checking DRC and saw where they where winning rds.and thought the home team is smoking................ Eyes Tongue...............................

Hope ya'll's day is a gooden and prayers to all and be safe out there................. Praying Wave.............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang...missed you guys!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Mike, I know how I feel about my nieces and nephews, and how proud I am of them, so I can only imagine what you parents feel. That's good stuff.

It was good seeing Philbilly and meeting Phil Jr. Bummer he met up with Michael in the 3rd round, wish it could have been the final. I got to see Michael after the W, and offer him congrats. It was really cool seeing the smiles on all my friends' faces, all of us cheering for Scotty and Kevin. Now I got to see about getting to Memphis in October.

Michelle, hug good to see you, and good to hear from you. Come footin'! Big Grin

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Time for me to get back to work.
At least it's Humpday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,a little rainy here today looks like a good day to catch up on being lazy with Tipsey(little dog)we need some crash time been busy the last little while,getting into the summer season the farming work is picking up so the being lazy time is not as common as the winter months,just looking for a reason to partice what I do best,kill time............. Tongue....................................

Prayers all around and have a good mt. top day today,it's all down hill from here.................... Wink Big Grin............. Praying Wave.......................

Michelle slow down and breath............... Smile...............hope all is good with ya'll............. hug...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's my Friday already. That's good.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,off to the Dr.this morning for my three month check on my blood,feels a little cool here in the camper this morning,this spring weather feels like the spring weather of old,makes me want to stay under the covers.............. Sleep...................

Well hope ya'll's day is a fine day and prayers to all,still wandering about all our mia's,especially Christina hopes she's ok up in the really cold country............. Praying hug Wave............................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi Gang...work, work and more work but it just doesn't seem to get done lol

I'm breathing Mike, sometimes we have to roll those lemons around a little while we find the pitcher for the lemonade, it will be okay tho...God has a plan.

Great chatting with you Chuck, I miss that...Dennis I hope your G'moms service was beautiful, what a long lifetime of memories!

Time to get moving....prayers all around!
and how about a good Country b'fast in the am?

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looking like a nice Saturday to go racing! Just need to find the right center link. Took the one off, and the new one doesn't match it.

Mike, I like doing nothing. I'm good at it. I'm due for it, once vacation comes end of next month.

Mouse, I hope you and your family are doing well.

Michelle, always a pleasure. Come footin'! Big Grin

Hoping all our MIA's are doing well too. Wave

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone,looking to be a rain free nice weekend for whatever you need to do,me I'm going to be riding the tractor over at little sisters farm,they are way behind because of the rain,so all hand on deck even the old ones that are the last to be called on,oh well better to be needed than not I quess............ Wink.................................

Hope ya'll's day and weekend will be full of good stuff,and prayers to all and we'll see ya'll later...................... Praying Wave..................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Looking like a beauty of a day, wish I was outside, instead of inside looking out. Great win by the Pirates last night, 2 games out of first! Looks like a great day for racing tomorrow too. Hopefully I can do some good. You all have a great weekend, and get the prescription filled:
Ice Cream hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
My family is doing well. We all have our moments, but that is to be expected.
Michelle, the service was beautiful, and fit Grandma perfectly.
I have to meet my aunt here in just a little bit, to go over the details of Grandma's estate.
This afternoon, gotta get the S10 ready for 2 days of racing at Tulsa.
Gonna be busy, but it will be worth it.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Good morning drr!!!

Its been awhile! Some medical stuff has had me down, but all is better and this week, after nearly a month, I was able to start running again and be out and about. Happy Summer from this beautiful, 24 hour of sunlight state!

Enjoy your weekend! Hello to my long missed racing family on the East Coast! Spread my love around and win some rounds for me!

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Christina,good to hear from you,glad you're doing better,and hope you get all fixed up and back to normal soon,and the 24hr.days is just what I need,I don't seem to get anything done in the 12hrs. of sunlight I have so 12 more to waste for me would be cool............. Wink....................keep us tuned in on whats happening up in the great state of AK,and take care............... Christmas...................................

Off to broculli field today and back on tractor after that so a very good day on the farm,prayer all around and we'll see ya'll afterwhile............................. Praying Wave..............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,very sad day yesterday in the drag racing world,with all the wrecks and the injuries and loss of life of our fellow drag racer,prayer out to all who was involved in the wrecks over the weekend...................

Prayer out to our GM family be safe out there and have a good day..........................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,a little wet here this morning kinda needed a day off anyway............. Wink...................

Need a big country breakfast this morning,bacon,eggs,bisqiuts and gravy and just for Chuck homemade apple butter and sweet tea................ Tongue..........come and get it ya'll.......................

Prayers all around and here's hoping ya'll's day is as good as can be................. Praying Wave...............................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,good to see you Mouse,I was starting to get a complexe,thinking everybody had jumped ship,kinda getting lonely up in here.............I know how busy everybody can get,but I sure miss hearing from all my GM friends................ hug...................

Hope ya'll's day is full of sunshine,mines looking a little wet,but ifn it would'nt for the rain it would be hard to enjoy the sunshine Hum,.......................prayers all around and see ya'll after bit................ Praying hug Wave................................................................