DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Foggy start to the day, both outside in the real weather, and in my head. I could go for a nap. I spoiled myself by snoozing Sunday. Big Grin

Hoping my Pirates can beat the Marlins again tonight, and get back to .500. They're coming around!

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I hope so Chuck...it's complicated but there isn't anyone else...so maybe....

Looking for a Spring Fling entry sponsor for a % & not having any luck...or should I say partner/investor/sponsor like Legend did on fb, I didn't try that, I figured if he didn't get a lot of response..lol

yOu guys have a great day!! So proud again, of Madi, went to the school awards ceremony this morning...she scored perfect 600 on her English SOL for the 4th year in a row. Lil Man was all A's for the 3rd six weeks in a row too!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Ms.Furr. i read the artical on dragracecentral.congrats that is something to be proud of. not worthy

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Chuck us fla guys have a problem of getting in the way.GO MARLINS.... Big Grin

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's Humpday!
Chuck, I gotta agree with Slow on this one.
Go Marlins!
Hopefully all the money they spent in the off season, starts to payoff.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,sitting in line at Statesville waiting for the gates to open,kinda like drag racing always seems to be waiting in line, Banging Head.............but it's all good....................

Prayers all around and hope ya'll have a great day.................. Praying hug Wave...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
My boy's rottweiler passed on yesterday. He was a great dog and he will be sorely missed. He's now with my Chewy and they can play like they used too.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Pretty nice one here so far.

Michelle, no one else involved here either. Just things that built up over the years that had to be cleared away. Got some contingency checks coming in from the Zmax win you can use for Spring Fling entry? You can always come footin' in July!! Big Grin Way to go Madi and lil man! Awesome!

Mouse and Slow, I'll take the split on the road. I actually like the Marlins some, for the way they developed their talent like Ramirez, Stanton, Morrison, the pitchers. They sure did spend some money. It was good to see Johnson pitching well. I hope he stays healthy.

Floyd, real sorry to hear about your boy's Rotty. He is with Chewy now and they are pain free and playing. Angel

You all have a good day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Sorry to hear about your sons dog Floyd. That's always tough.
Well, today is my Friday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
At this point, you guys can help me pray it will work out the way it is suppose to...God always has a plan and I appreciate your prayers.

This year is a little different with self reporting tax Id info & stuff...I can see where a $650 entry can turn into a lot more, so it was more a case of hopefully spreading the wealth, sharing the load for me Cool but I'm good with it...Madi gets braces next week & we come that way so I may try to plan something during Footbrake race if we don't come to race.

Huge thanks to Dale Turner for sending me the National Dragster that we are on the cover of!!!

Good Morning guys...get to it! dsylight is wasting...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,kinda of a sad day,but really a great day to say thanks to the Lord for saving the Folk Family,the Folks had a very bad wreck on I-75 head to Bristol's big race this weekend,they may have lost their racecars,but they still have their lives,we need to remember all the families that we don't know in this bad wreck and pray for the family that lost their loved one,so sad................. Praying...........................

Floyd so sorry for your sons loss,dogs are a big part of lives no one realizes this more than me,it's tough................ hug......................

Well I hope ya'll have a fine day,and prayers all around................ Praying hug Wave.....................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Beauty of a day here! Wish I was outside, leaning against a tree and taking a nap. Big Grin It's my Friday also, and tomorrow is supposed to be the same, so maybe I will. Trying to schedule an appointment to see a house. It's time for me to buy and stop renting.

You got 'em Michelle. If you're going to be in the neighborhood anyway, come footin'! Big Grin Our PRP crew heading down is growing.

Mike, I am with you... prayers for the family that lost their loved one in the accident, I feel bad for the Folks, but am very glad they're ok. We've all heard, even if we haven't gone through it, that cars can always be replaced. People can't.

Back in February after our banquet, I mentioned Bryan, one of the PRP employees, volunteered to get the highest bidder's logo tattooed on him, with the money going to the Thinking of Nikki Foundation. He had it done last week, and it came out awesome, incorporating Nikki's bear. I posted a pic in Bob's thread. Bryan is really good people, combat wounded Iraq/Afghan veteran.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,good day for it to rain here at home so I could justify staying in the camper and watch the Spring Fling from Bristol,but would'nt you know it is a good day to work outside........... Banging Head No No Big Grin................................

Hope ya'll's day is a great one and prayers all over the place................ Praying Wave...........................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
oh wow, talk about a work day...beautiful day and we all worked in the yard all day..then the kids went fishing with Papaw, they have caught 25 trout in the past 24 hours lol, Lil Man just got through tellling me, Madi had to ride in the front so I had to ride in the back seat with the DEAD fish floppin around throwing water all over me! lol Did you guys know dead fish flop??

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,looking good around here today,lots to do for a sat.kinda funny now I don't have to leave home to be at the races,with this live-timing stuff,only downside is I can't get anything done................ No No Big Grin.............if it would only rain here now.............. Wink...........................

Prayers all around and hope ya'll have a great weekend,see ya'll at the races............................. Praying Car Wave.......................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
working...it's never done..no rain Mike, too much to do!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning gang,beautiful here today,prayers all around,have a great day you all.............. Big Grin....................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Back to work we go.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Trailer is all loaded and ready for Vegas next weekend.Looks like momma nature is going to cooperate and cool it down a little. I hope so, my truck don't run for crap in vegas over 100*.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,beautiful start to the week,good rest up weekend,time to start the week............... Wink............

Floyd I'm never ready a week before going racing,I still getting ready even when I get to the track.................... Banging Head............hope you have a large time......................... Car.........................

Well prayers to all and have a great day............. Praying hug Wave......................