DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 787
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang!! wow, life is so crzy busy & it doesn't seem to slow down or be able to get a handle on it...

Ever notice how it seems the accidents come in bunches? I mentioned that to Rick on our way home from zMax, I felt lucky that I didn't lose the dragster, an eye opener as Rick nicely pointed out "when you lift be done Michelle...it's over at that point", I guess the desire to win takes control sometimes & we need a reminder. On a good note, Madi kept the streak going with another winners circle appearance for r'up! She & Adiayn had to run at 4 cars...he is very competitive but did well after we talked about it lol, the bad part is Rick forgot what he ran & misdialed him or he would have got the w against his sister..that's racing.
Heading to Bristol this week...can't wait!
Kids said they love sum broccoli Uncle Mike, we got to talk with Hutchens too at zmax.
Chuck...Go Pirates..4th straight!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Day off yesterday, nice to relax a little. Stunk it up Saturday, way red. I'm going back to shallow staging and I'll bump in if I need to.

Mouse, how did you make out at Tulsa? Better than me I hope.

Christina, good to see you back. My older brother visited our baby sister when she lived in Helsinki 15 years ago, and they get the long daylight too. He said it was trouble for him, because he never knew when it was time to leave the bar. Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave Be careful on the tractor too. Up here, we have so many hills, seems like every week someone gets trapped under one when it overturns on them.

Michelle, Rick sure is right. That is something I say on the mic, to lift if the pass isn't right, that you can always make another one. Good job Madi and Adiayn! Yep, digging my first place Buccos!!

Thoughts and prayers for Mr. Moore, his family, and friends. We all know the risks every time we go down the track, and on some level, that's probably part of the thrill. I hope there is some comfort in the fact he was doing what he loved.

hug hug to all

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! O's got the best of the Bucs last night, and the Reds won, so a game back go the Bucs. Hopefully they can get a W or 2 tonight and tomorrow.

I'm guessing Mike is out on the big green tractor. I'm no early bird, so we're going straight to lunch in the diner, Pittsburgh style, with kielbasa and bratwurst. Just wish I could wash them down with an Iron City or 2. Big Grin

Great to talk to you Michelle! Go get 'em in Bristol. Expand your real estate holdings! Big Grin

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening ya'll,Chuck you nailed it,I've been on the tractor since about 6am trying to get the broculli in before it gets to big,it's got to be just the right size for the best mkt. price so there lays the problem,we'll get it, it's just one of them deals where you have to stay on top of it............... Wink..............................

Congrats to Madi on another winner circle visit,and to little man for his great run at the z-max,the Furr families new home............... Wink..........................

Ya'll have a good day we'll catch ya'll afterwhile....................................................... Praying Wave.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's my Friday, WooHoo!
Chuck, I did ok this past weekend. Went a few rounds both days. If i could get myself to cut a light as consistent as the S10 is running, I could really do some damage. I put a dial in on it for the 1st round Sat, and it's sitting in the garage with the same dial in.
She gets a rest for a little while now, we don't race again until July 14th.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang...been a crzy busy week again, no time to come visit...we are Bristol bound in a just a few, can't wait! sc & sg this wknd...
Thanks for the congrats guys, we are having the time of our lives... enjoyed the calls too, always great to catch up! life is good!!

prayers all around... hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! 'Nother beauty of a day out there, wish I was out there and not in here.

Mouse, good deal, and believe me, I hear you. Hopefully we'll both live up to the cars here real soon.

Michelle, warm that winner's circle up for us! You win this weekend, and the PRP crew will hopefully add on next month at the WFC!

Karen updated the CarePage last night, and I put it on Bob's thread.
hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening ya'll,been at the farm since 6am and I was late,they(my sis and family)work to hard,think I need to rethink this helping family thing,legs are giving me a fit the last couple of days,sometimes you got to know when to say when,WHEN................ Tongue..........................

Good luck to the Furr clan at Bristol,we will be watching on DRC,go ahead and claim Bristol as your summer get away house.......... Wink..........we'll be rooting for ya'll.................

Hope everyones weekend is fine and hope they'res a bunch of W's in ya'll's future.......................... Car.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! Perfect weather days lately, just nice and sunny with low humidity, wish I was out enjoying them. But, gotta pay for racing somehow, so working for The Man has its benefits. This would be good weather to be putting up hay, done that a time or two on my buddy's parents' farm. Rooting for Michelle in SG and SC, along with a couple of the locals who went to Bristol this weekend. You all have a great weekend, and to you dads out there, I hope you get to be king for Father's Day! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone. Sorry I haven't checked in lately, but you know how it goes, life is hectic right now. The racing has been going really well and Mark & the car are performing well. You all take care and I will try to check in more often.
Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Monday has shown it's ugly head once again.
Got a little too much sun this weekend. I look like a lobster, but it doesn't hurt that bad.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,yea Mouse I hear you about the sun,I got burned on the bottom of my right foot, Hum......but would'nt the sun was hot pavement,went to unload the last load of broculli friday afternoon,and my feet had been wet from being in the field so I took my shoes and soxs off to let them dry and got out to untigh the load and with the foot being tender and having no feeling from the diabeties burnt a spot right behind the toe they just took off in Dec.so a 30 second mistake is going to cost me about a month of visits to the wound care center and hopefully wont lose anymore of my foot,sometimes being tried makes you not think straight and this time it's going to hurt awhile,the Dr.said yesterday it looks like second degree burns and I did'nt feel it, Banging Head...........................................

Sorry for the long explanation,sometimes it's amazing how smart I used to be,this was dumb............... No No.....................

Sorry for the rough outing at Bristol Michelle,but this is what being a winner will do,they turn it up a notch or three.............. hug............you'll gettem next time I know..................................

I skipped down a line or three to tell you to remember Mannie in your prayers,he was playing with his cousins yesterday and somehow fell on a sharp stick and stuck it in his leg,about a 1/2 inch looks pretty nasty,Hope finally got him to the hospitial while I was at my Dr. looking at my foot,and with PTSD he was so out of wrack they could'nt get him stitched up the dr. said it would just leave a ugly scar and should be fine,by the time they got me on the cell ph.the dr. at the ER had given up,holding him down to give him a something to knock him out was out of the question,since thats why he has the PTSD to start with,from his biological family when he was just a little guy,so kinda of a rough Fathers day but it's all going to be ok,I'm good at caring for wounds,lots of experience in that field,just say a prayer for he and I,we would appreciate it...............................

We'll prayer to all ya'll,and hope ya'll's monday is going to be ok................ Praying hug Wave.............................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, I hate to hear that Mike about you and Mannie, hate for bad things to happen to good people...seems to be the way the world works a lot of the time. Give Mannie a big hug from us & please take care of your foot..we are sending prayers hug

The racing side of Bristol not so great I went red 003 in SG (imagine that lol) and had a driver malfunction in the dragster, sometimes it doesn't pay to change too many things at once BUT we had a great time with friends & being together, it's all good & like I said on fb Madi pretty much got it with "well Mom, at least you made somebody happy today" Cool

The kids decorated the deck last night & we had fireworks later on for Rick, the kids served us an awesome dinner..with Zuppa Toscana, bbq ribs, corn on the cob, baked beans & 'tater' salad and I just sat there looking at all I have to be thankful for...life is so good even with the little bumps here & there, I am so thankful for everything & everyone in my life. I hope you guys had a happy Fathers day & Chuck that you had a happy Uncles Day...prayers all around..

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Monday again. I think I would rather be napping. Lots of fun all weekend, car cruise Friday night, saw some folks I hadn't seen in awhile. Got the Cutlass aligned and new front tires on Saturday, and I hope it leaves a little better and we turn this season around in the points now. On the mic yesterday at PRP for the Mopar race, with my buddy sitting on the bye to the final when the rain came. Still some cash, and it was a good time. I got to hold and play with AJ and Brianna's beautiful baby girl at dinner after the race, 8 of us having a good time.

Susie, have Mark send some lessons this way. Glad the racing is going well. I hope everything else is good too.

Mouse, I have a deal with the sun, especially when it's my vacation week at the beach. I don't show my pasty white hide before 3pm, and it doesn't burn it right off. Big Grin

Mike, sure sorry to hear about you and Mannie both getting an owie. I know Mannie will be ok, and you can always tell him chicks dig scars. Big Grin Be careful with your foot wound please.

Michelle, doesn't matter, you ROCK! Mike is right, you get a couple Wallys to go with the Ironmen, and you get the other lane thinking "I HAVE to be on the top of my game against Michelle Furr!" You know you're in the right place if you're having fun. Sounds like a great night last night, that's the good stuff!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning I'll be a little shorter this morning than yesterday,did'nt sleep well lastnight lots of pain and thinking how I screwed up my summer in 15 seconds of not thinking,off to the Dr.at 2pm at the wound care center,to see what needs to be done,Mannie's hobbling around and his sore is looking pretty good,hopefully no infection...............................

Prayers to you all my friends and we'll see ya'll after bit............... Praying hug Wave..............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I caught a bug or something, was under the weather yesterday, pushed through the day, and crashed when I got home. Feeling back to normal now. Warming up here for a few days, ticking up towards 90 and humid, don't mind so much being in the AC at work then.

Mike, I hope it all goes well with the wound care, for both of you.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Mike, I hope all went well at the Dr.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, first day of summer! It's a warm one up here, supposed to be low 90s, and humid. Hopefully my Buccos stay as hot as the weather, moved up a game last night with the W, and the Reds losing to the Indians. You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,thanks for asking about the Dr. yesterday Mouse,looks like about a month of sitting around and letting the foot heal,it's tough being me,I like work but not right now,the burn was deeper than first thought,so the Dr. dug in and cleaned it out without numbing,she would ask does it hurt,I could'nt barely feel a thing,so change the dressing two times a day and sitting around walk as little as possible................. Banging Head...................................

Hey Chuck Wave.......we've got that hot humid weather now also,the broculli is growing faster than they have hrs. to cut it,hopefully they can getter done.......... Praying..............................

Prayers to all my friends and hope ya'll's day is a great one................ Praying Wave.....................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang...make sure you listen to the Doc, that could be serious stuff. I keep thinking next week will slow down but it doesn't seem to happen.

Somebody please turn up the ac before we get to hotlanta this weekend, 90-really, it was miserable today at 80.

Cool

FurrRacing.com