DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Excellent weekend. Good to have Friday off, gorgeous day, even if the house I looked at was a loser. I'll keep looking though. Got some more leads to follow up on. Snoozed it up big time in round 2 again, to the point I may deepstage it. 2 of my friends met in the Modified final, with Mark getting his first win with his baby boy at the track, over Bill, who was in his first final in a long long time. The best stuff was after, to have Mark and Beth and AJ and Brianna and their babies at dinner, along with 6 more of us. At the track, my buddy and teammate Mikey's wife and family brought a spread in honor of his birthday that was mmm mmm good. Got to get to it today now, you all have a good one!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys and gals,a little rainy around here the next couple of day,I worked so hard yesterday that I need a couple of days to rest up.................. Tongue...............

Ya'll say a prayer for Hopes Mom,and Hope, going through some of that family stuff Mouse was talking about awhile back,and it can be tough when your plates load already............... Praying.............
BTW for those that don't know Hope is my X and a good friend,we raise Mannie together even though we're not together,we still get along good,so when a freind has troubles,well you know the rest........................

Hope ya'll's tuesday is the best and prayers to all................ Praying hug Wave........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy birthday to my friends' twin girls, turning 7 today. They were born 3 months early, and had to stay in the hospital for about 3 months, but you'd never know it today. They're happy and healthy as can be.

Sorry to hear that Mike, Praying on the way.

You all have a good'un!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' yall..
me and my x are like that mike...it sure makes life easier and a positive thing for mannie.
think of yall often ,i keep sayin' i need to pop in ,guess i been caught in the turbulance of kaos management lately.. it's hump day!...but everyday is hump day in key-west!
keep a happy thought!.Allen

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Prayers sent Mike. It is a struggle, that's for sure.
Like W.A. said, it's Humpday. The 4 day weekend is getting closer.
The S10 is ready for 2 days of racing, and so am I.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Temps are starting to climb this week, going to get pretty warm this weekend, so I'm going to have to throw the AC unit in the window tonight or tomorrow night.

WAO, good to see you stopping by. How is your family doing?

Mouse, good deal, hope you get some Ws on your side of the timeslip.

You all have a great day!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, good to see all of u....waiting for Madi to get her braces on...she was a lil nervous about it. Prayers to Hope, I know I could use some for the same reason, well Mom that is Pbly not the same deal tho.

Prayers all around....time for us to remember all those who died for our freedom.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's my Friday, and almost the start of a 4 day weekend.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,missed a day yesterday,how in the world do you lose a day,only in Mikes world can it happen............ Tongue................................

Had to take Mannie to have blood work and a EKG done yesterday,first time they did it without havin to put him to sleep,all the PTSD stuff he has going on,he just could'nt handle it,but yesterday he did it and never batted a eye,(well a little bat)but not bad at all,I was so proud of him,I told him they would numb the spot where they drew the blood,and then they informed me they did't have the numbing in that lab,so thinking fast I told the nurse to get a swab and some water(wink,wink)and rub it on the area where the needle would be,and she did,and all went well,Mannie never missed a beat,he said you was right about the numbing Dad,it just stung a little.............. Wink..............just so proud he could face that fear with just a little help............. hug........love my boy.............................

Hope ya'll wed. is good,it's still a little wet and I'm going to need another day off,cause I believe it's going to get dry for awhile, Hum.......................
Prayers all around,see ya'll in a bit........................ Praying hug Wave..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Good idea, Mikey.

Got the trailer loaded and had the wrong hitch on. Started to change to the bigger ball and noticed it was only a 5000 lb hitch. ****, the trailer weighs 10,000 loaded. I've pulled that sucker to Bakersfield and Phoenix with a under rated hitch and ball. Am I lucky? Got a 12k hitch and 14k ball so I'm good to go now. One of those details you sometimes over look.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy birthday going out to Nicole!
Looking like I better get the AC unit in the window tonight. Warming up quick this weekend.

Mouse, go get 'em this weekend.

Mike, that's some good stuff right there. Tell Mannie he made me proud too!

Floyd, I am in the process of buying a truck and trailer. That's good info for me. I'll make sure the hitch and ball are what I need.

Michelle, y'all decide about PRP next weekend? I'll be there anyway. And come footin'!! Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,lots of mowing to do today,and then hot,hot,the rest of the weekend,drink plenty this weekend ifn you are racing,stay full of water or something,can't spell that other word,you know dehy,can't spell,won't try........... Big Grin................

WAO,good to see you coming around,been missing you,and you and I know it's the best thing to do,when kids are involved,but we also know how hard it is, Banging Head........I'm pretty calm most of the time,but sometimes I have to just go out and drive around and get it all off my chest to the passenger seat,poor seat........... Hum Eyes Tongue....................................

Mouse hope you have a big weekend at the track and Chuck you stay cool and get us some W's................ Wave............Floyd you be smart in Vegas and good luck and have a little fun.............. Big Grin.....................

Prayers to all in need and have a fun weekend to all you my friends..................... Praying hug Wave.................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! On the mic tonight at PRP, racing tomorrow, on the mic again Sunday. Deep staging tomorrow, trying to get back on the tree. I've just been guessing so far this year, and that isn't working. Definitely will be partaking of some refreshing H2O, and lots of it. Got the AC in the window last night, whew. Good luck to all those racing this weekend, light some lamps. Have a great time no matter what you do.

In case I don't get back on before Monday, I wish I had more than "thank you" to offer to those who gave all for our country. I am overdue for another visit to Arlington to pay my respects. If you've never been there, I highly highly recommend it. Their site can move you almost as much as being there.
http://www.arlingtoncemetery.mil/Default.aspx

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi y'll
We're in Vegas' wind is bowing like hell. Test and tune cancelled for today. First qualifying at 10:00 tomorrow morning. Talk to y'all later.
Angel

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,hope it's a good weekend for ya Floyd,for me it's just to hot here,just ain't getting enough air in the lungs to make the difference..................... Banging Head............................

And to all our Military,Thank You and God Bless you all and be safe.................. hug........................

Prayers out to you all my friends and have a great day and weekend ............. Praying hug Wave........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning folks,kinda quiet up in here,but alot going on around the country some folks are out racing and gathering up for all kinds of attivities so stay cool and safe this long and hot weekend,and God Bless our troops all over the world................ hug............................

Prayers out to all our friends and hope your weekend is good............... Praying Wave..................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
glad it's rainin' a little... geez, i was beginning to see tumble grass in my yard!
i have alaina today and we are gonna have to create some inside sports to stay occupied.
she'll be 5 next month and i try to get her as much as i can ,cause ,wont be long ... she wont need pa-pa much!..lol..
oh!.chuck.. the family unit is thriving and all is well! my future son-in-law graduated @ UF college of dentistry last week and britney will be doin' same next week to assist!... man thats great i dont have the worries of a run-away child...(like i was)... anyway ive been getting like free dental work far 6 months now.
i was his patient for the board exams. they have found and accepted work in panama city beach in short order , we'll be moving them and getting them organized this week-end!

hopin' the health stuff has stablized for ya mike!...
Wave mouse ,michelle ,mrfloyd(you know what they say about what happans in vagas) ,nichole ,slow , ect. ect.
hey susie, i may be poppin in a 'lil better just for you...lol Wink
i still been working hard on the racecar ,but the funds are just a little limited (of course) so it's nickel and dime one step at a time!,i am happy with the job so far but it seems like watchin' a puppy grow!... so slow ... no pun jimmy!..lol.. anyway gotta go!... any of ya'll with more money than you need, send it here!... dont take it with you! .. lol ...
ok, you guys keep a happy thought and be somebody,... hear?...Allen111

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,thanks WA I'm trying to feel better,it's just the changing of the seasons seems to bring more blood issues,just get a little worse with the years............ Wink..................

Hope Beryl don't ruffel your feathers WA,rains a funny thing,when we want it we can't get it,when we don't we do, Confusedglad the big man upstairs has the rain gauge.............................

Ok prayer all around and have a great Memorial Day,God Bless all who have and is serving this great Country............... Praying hug Wave..............................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mo Angel hug Praying Praying rning Y'all!
I really stunk up las Vegas. Couldn't hit the tree and couldn't get the hay hauler to run nnumber. Team did good, semis in NE2 and wally in d/gas.But we had a good time and some good food.. Dinner at Binions was excellent like always.
Time to go get the trailer and head for home this morning.
Y'all have a golden.