DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,Rooster I believe everybodies getting ready to go out and play this weekend,we may have to buy our own breakfast this morning........... Big Grin..........Ya'll have a gooden........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin gang...slippin in this am for a second, this would be a good morning for some of those warm sweet sticky buns we use to have Wink had to take the kids to be counted present today-avoid the truancy officer ya know-then we're headin down to the Farm...Rick's in line having fun...wish I had time to post a pic of the kids, wacky hair & clothes day today~can you say ccccloooown?? too funny

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning good people! Happy Spring! I don't where it is yet? LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I've got Biz Markie's "It's Spring Again" in my head. Big Grin 2 weeks to opening day for PRP!!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Its Friday

Michero im going to Natural Bridge Tommarow and they said next Saturday wont be a problem so im going to Roxboro. watch it rain. Anyways KICK SOME BUT at DA FARM.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Late,, but Present!

Mornin, er.. 'Afternoon!

TGIF Smile

y'all keep a lookout at Roxboro tomorrow... Brother and me have a bachelor shindig to attend. Pop is tryin to get TWO cars to roxboro, rite by his lonesome.

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ju Smile just do it Coolst a note to let you all know that now that is "spring" and you easterners are on daylight savings time, Arizona is now on the same time as Pacific time--as close as I wanta be to the ocean! We get plenty of daylight without changing the clock and the heat to go along with it! You all have a nice weekend! This cripple is gonna race a Team race on Sunday! Will update on Monday how badly I did! Eyes Hum I'm stupid

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Give 'em heck, Guy Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Whew!!!!! What a day. Was up and gone before computers were on.
So a late top of the evening to ya'll.
Scrap still 4.00 per 100, cheap.
I was hoping to make t&t at MM sat, but I am going to spend time with the little lady and head up to the Highland maple festival. Check that out.
Probably be headin out early in the morn, before computers come on, so I say now, Ya'll have a goodern at the track and becareful.

Oh yeah, before I forget, Top O The Morn to Ya'll.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
big day today Smile

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin, Y'all,
I'll be heading out to Fontucky in a little bit for Summit race 2 today and 3 tomorrow here in Div. 7. After my recent success at the March Meet in D/Gas I hope I can go back to a sportsman tree without too many red lites.
Have a great day.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, got the new motor, car and trailer home yesterday.
Have a good weekend.
BB ready to start putting things together Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
`Good luck Floyd,hope you have fun,Morning Rooster and everybody in DRR land,going to be beautiful here for a few days or so they say,off to the Farm to watch a little IHRA action,Mannie and myself and MHR,going to burn the place up today on the Gator(JD) All yall have a gooden...............................MsFurr it's time to crank em up,TD,HR and Jrs. Rick's done ah sweating........................ Big Grin.............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mike, I always have fun. A bad day racin is better than a good day workin anytime.
Now if I can just cut a lite !!!!!!!!!

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
I am not racing today unless I take tow vehicle. Need to assemble engine since I had a piston flake aluminum in small motor. Got to be ready for next weekend 2 in one day points race.

Also have grandchild being induced Wednesday, hope he shows up on time.

Everyone have a nice day! Big Grin

Posts: 3090 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Will be throwing crutches, cane and wheel chair and any other modes of transportation in my pickup tonight to go race a Team race tomorrow at Firebird! I have a whole "Clan" that is gonna be there to help me get things set up and will get three or four of 'em to toss me in the car where I will spend most of the day! Figure if Chip Horton can do it with one leg I can figure out a way to do it with two legs! Wish Don Higgins was gonna be there to input my data in the computer for my Crew Chief Pro 7 and then I wouldn't even have to get outa the car!
Need one of those old tray's they used to use at the drive-in restaurants to put on my window so I could just sit in the car and have my lunch there also! Maybe even a piece of birthday cake as my 68th birthday is Monday! I gotta feelin' in my "bones" Sunday is gonna be a good day for me if I don't stumble and fall down! Good luck to everyone racing this weekend! Eyes Wink Big Grin I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Smile

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Moornin Rooster, and everyone else. Last day fir the weekend, Good luck if your racin,
BB

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
I was able to cut a few good lites yesterday but I lit the big red one in rd 3, dammit, one rd short of the money. I can't complain though, that's the best I have done for awhile.
Guy, good luck to you today, I hope somebody hands you a few tamales thru the window.
I'm headed out for Summit #4 in a little bit if it don't rain. The forecast is for showers all day. Guess I better take some soap and take advantage of the free water and get the old race truck washed. Will rain water take off built up rubber?