DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all.
BB I guess I should have sade "Top Of The Morning" to ya.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
whats up Big L and DRR

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Happy St. Pattys day DRR.

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm hopin all of you find the end of a rainbow..."luck o the irrrish to ye todey" Big Grin~green smiley~the rest of ya need a pinch!

Good to see you again Rooster, Tee~give me a call today & I'll try to help.

Madi said to wish e'one a "Happy St Patty's Day!"

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Big L and Rooster and Tee what are you up so early for,it ain't race day,is it, Confused somebody forgot to send me the memo again.... Eyes Tongue......Hello Mr.Vol.is St. Patty a new member,the site I believe is growing by leaps and bounds,new member list almost everyday,so welcome St. Patty(weird name but cool person)the more the merrier......................OK breakfast on the new Guy (or girl)not sure ....................................... I rule Big Grin........................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
MsFurr,is the dude in the new castrol oil com.one of them there Irrisherd (as Erenst T Bass would say) that says you're thinking with your dip stick Jimmy,after he slaps them with a dip stick,I'm thinking he's been in the green bubbly or hangin with that Force guy to much..............JMO................... Big Grin Eyes Hum Big Grin..............I'm a thinking that deserves a WooHoo WooHoo.................... Razz.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning! Happy St. Patrick's Day!! It's going to be a good day! Just keep smiling!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Whoo hoo! Big Grin (I like that Force guy a little bit ya know~except for the ford part)
Morning Ma!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The Offical gooooood morning EVERYBODY and Mike Hawk from Ragidy57 aka Tee aka Da Beast.

Michero ill get with you in a lil bit.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, folks. Running a bit late this morning.
I like that "yer thinkin with yer dipstick" commercial. Makes think of the old days. No No
Oh well, ya'll have a goodern.
BTW Happy St.Patricks day to ya all also.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I guess I gotta little Irish in me as my great, great grandfather was born in 1826 in County Corke, Ireland, came to this country, was a Pony Express rider and passed away in his daughter's arms on my birth day, March 23 in 1928! I just hope I got some of his genes so I can a see a depression turn around! Only problem is if I live that long it will probably break Social Security. Guess I should left my green underwear on this mornin', huh? Have a
"real green" day! Wink Big Grin I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Been a little busy the last 4-5 days, I guess that's why they call it work. Still waking up on the green side of the grass, and have a job, so I'm happy.

Christine, belated congrats on making your goal!! At Sonya's for the Super Bowl, I thought you were looking smaller... but also thought it may have been the yelling censored you were doing at times too. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, lets go.....hump day.....chop chop
BB down hill from here Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
mernin' ya'll...

C...Big L, where's the love?

Posts: 911 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hump day it is Cool
Mornin gang, u too Crisco Wink

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
........Morning all, welcomeCrisco good to have you on the Good Morning section,come back anytime,well off to Wally World to get Meds.(thinking I like them $4.Meds.)and a few gro.ya'll have a gooden..........................Boy it sure is green up here,what you think Chuck T............................ Hum..............Guy them grand kids got to you yet..... Eyes..........We love them babies............ Big Grin...........................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
speaking of babies, I wish I could post a video clip of Adiayn playing b'ball last nite, Kindergarden...I thought we needed shoulder & knee pads the way they were fighting over that ball!! too funny
green grass is a welcome sight here too!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, Ya'll. Sun shiney day here in Troutville. Think I'mm gonna load some junk and head out to the scrap yard, get a buck or two.
Man, I wish I could go and get some footers in and set a wall up and make some real money.
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Happy Hump Day DRR.

Crisco= Nitroplate?

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post