DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
if this rain don't let up a little ,i'm gonna be in a real bind! i can't seem to get off this current job and move on !work is startin' to stack up..ya'll doin' good so far? life is good here. i'm blessed and highly favored.

just keep a kool thought mouse!
glad you got plenty to do mike!
morn. nicole
what's the latest michelle!
yer eyes stop hurtin' chuck!
floyd, you said something about wet t-shirts?, -sittin' on the bench at wal-mart during a storm watchin' the ladies enter is the bomb, give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
thanks for stoppin' in,k.t.b.
you to neibhor1320
susie-baby, you can fill in your own ______..___, just make it sweet! Wink

i've been trying to excercize every morning and my sweetie is outside gettin' loosened up so gotta get movin' prayers out this morn.....111...[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
This heat down here has got to go,im waxing the race car,and could not get any wetter standing in the shower. Banging Head Banging Head

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Beautiful morning here supposed to be in the mid 90's today.

Mike, sorry to hear about Aunt Barb, I will definitely keep her in my prayers.

Wave Christine, Chuck, Floyd, Michelle, Mouse, Nicole and anyone I might have forgotten.

WA, no I didn't forget you. I'm happy to see you are starting an exercise routine. Eyes Have a wonderful day. hug

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang, missed all of you!
Anyone else not know if you are coming or going? Having issues with Madi's Jr, not sure what to do, hard to know if you have it fixed & can't get the rain to stay away to test, sometimes we have hard decisions to make...but I will say God blessed me with 2 great kids who understand sometimes it just doesn't go our way.
That said, not sure what to do Chuck, if we don't get to conf, we may do Richmond so we wouldn't go to PRP but would love to see you guys. I'm kinda thinking the beach is a better idea! lol
Vac bible school this week, court for work which is crazy too so I've been slack...but thoughts to all..take care gang!!

Oh, and Mike you said something the other day and I wanted to get on here, I remember back in the day I thought that tall guy who was our frd that drove a 4 sec dragster when dragsters weren't common & 4's weren't either,lol was just the coolest..still do.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning going to get hot again today,prayers appreciated for aunt Barb,she came through surgrey just fine,now the road to recovery,and that will be in Gods time............. Praying...............

Prayers for Mannie please,we're off to the Dr.s again today for more answers from the last test hopefully some answers and not more questions........... Praying................

And Michelle,I give up what did I say the other day,I'm confussed with the first part of your response,the last part I get,good luck to you and the kids when you get to race again.................. Confused Hum................................

Ok gang,gotta go prayers all around and be cool and safe at whatevers going on today........................ Praying hug...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
thanks for the good report on aunt barb mike and prayers out for you and mannie!...God is workin' in your behalf my friend !...i'm doin' just great this morn., i had the best night sleep last night that i've had in forever, it seems ! i stuck the whole bunch of ya in the mornin' prayer today so brace your selves for the flood gates to open!aint it great that we serve a God that no matter what we face, He is faithful to handle things that used to baffle us!
i trust your good today mouse!
aint life awesome michelle?(i'd pick the beach)
don't be just sittin' back there smilin' floyd!
whats the good news mr.chuck?
have fun this weekend nichole!
if this keeps up ,you may have to find a bank drive thru to wax yer hot-rod ,slow!
thanks for the kind thoughts susie, i can feel it!!..tell mark hey!

i got some clear skies this morn. ,so maybe i can get a little something done. -don't miss your blessing today guys . thanks for bein' my friends !!....btw: one last thing susie... Wink...111...

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Mr oliver a few weeks ago i watched you mention to some one,about racers from bradenton on 2 whells, i raced on bikes for 27 yrs,i cant figure out who you are,. help

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
me and roy.sonny thompson,steve meuller,bill schmitz,jay reagan,don Mceever,ect. all ran as a pack. 3 or 4 ft. myers guys too! you might know kurt!
this is my ride

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Had a day off yesterday. Needed after the ump blew that call in the 19th against my Pirates. And then the #$%^&* Braves won again last night in 10. I just want a split in the series. The pitching is there, no doubt, just need some offense to help them out. Got to spend the day with my sisters and nieces, so I had a good day.

Hi Mike! Wave Great to hear about Aunt Barb. Prayers for Mannie. I sure do hope you get those answers.

Michelle, stinks Madi's junior is acting up this week, of all weeks. You know where I'll be, just let me know if y'all will be in the same place for a day or two. Big Grin

KTB, Bednar, Slow, nice to see all, stop in anytime.

WAO, well said. Man, even I know that's an old pic! Winston signs are up, the tower is on the right lane, and there are hardly any bleachers!

Susie, Mouse, Nicole, everyone, have a great day!

Karen posted on the CarePage last night, and I updated Bob's thread with it.
hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
N OW THAT I SEE THE RIDE ,YOU STILL DONT KNOW WHO YOU TALKING TOO.THATS TOMAS EDWARDS IN THE OTHER LANE.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
ILL GIVE YOU MY INITIAL, J-- A----.STILL CANT FIGURE IT OUT.Black kaw out of ft myers.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
DOES THIS HELP !!!!!!![IMG:left]URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/jimmyp.jpg/] [/URL][/IMG]

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hell yeah ,hows it goin' jimmy? it's been forever! you keepin' ole roger perk,carl smart, and kurt love in order down there?-- most of us have stepped off the bikes and moved into dragsters. meuller and claude stepped off too! (t/d). still waitin on roy to get one, but we are talkin' about a little double entering this winter. great to hear from you , small world aint it? take care, see ya on the net.! next time your over at IM ,tell duayne and jeremy west i said hey!...111...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: W.A.O. 111,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER GET IT. 239 440 2988 Wave Wave

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I don't remember Mike, where but something you said made me think about that..maybe it was s'thing you said on fb?

Chuck, it does pull vacuum but I think I'm heading to Richmond for the next few days...wanna come visit?? (saw where the heat index would be 110 tomorrow...)

Hi Floyd, Susie, Ma B, WAO, Mouse, all the newbies and anyone else I forgot...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MsFurr,

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
T.G.I.F.
I am so tired of this heat, but now is the time it starts getting hot around here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!!! Whew can't wait til the work day is done and I'm on my time. Andrew McCutcheon about made my week when he hit a 2 run shot in the top of the 9th last night, big insurance runs and help split the series with the Braves. 1.5 back of the Brewers!

Michelle, got some winning of my own to do tomorrow. I'm just glad the forecast up here settled down a little, won't be as hot, and more bearable than last week.

Mouse, I sure hope it doesn't get hotter for you. You're making me sweat just reading.

Susie, Nicole, Christine, Mike, Floyd, WAO, newcomers, lurkers, you all have a great weekend! Wrapping up July, which is national ice cream month, so send it out in style!
Ice Cream Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Well getting ready to head on over to Infineon for the Autolites today. No class for the Oldsmobubble, so we will be crewing for our buddies. Supposed to be 100 here in the valley, but only in the low 80's over there along the coast.

Mike, how did Mannies doctor appointment go? I hope Aunt Barb is doing better today.

Wave Christine, Chuck, Floyd, Michelle, Mouse, Nicole, and ummmm oh yeah WA. Wink
You all have a safe & fun weekend.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Howdy Y'all!
Just woke up from a nap. Damn these days off are getting shorter or I'm sleeping more. Tongue
I need my nap though, I get to drive my son and daughter-in-law to LAX tonight so they can fly to Australia for 3 weeks. Dads are good for something. Wink
Y'all have a gooden. hug to Susie, Michelle, Christine, Nicole, and oh yeah, Mikey.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening,on the GM thread,seems weird,lol,hauled a load of alum.this morning,brought good,went and got tractor,finally,now got to really go to work..................

Susie thanks for asking about Mannie,kinda discouraged with the Dr. yesterday,just more question and more test,we ain't giving up,just got to keep trying,and Aunt Barb's had a couple of rough days,but todays been better,so maybe tomorrow will be even better............ Praying......................

Now Mom getting ready to get a new knee replacement,I sure hope she can make it through this,her hearts mighty weak,the Dr.gives his ok,now to set the date,prayers needed,it's a hard row to hoe................. Praying..............

Praying for all my friends,and you guys and gals are the best,ya'll be cool and have a great weekend................ hugyou to Floyd............lol....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post