DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Monday morning everyone. Mike, let us know how the tests come out. I'm praying real hard for you and Mannie.

Wave Chuck, Christine, Floyd, Michelle, Mouse, Nicole and anyone I might have forgotten.

No WA I did not forget you, I figured you could use a big old Hug and some ice cream. hug Ice Cream

You all have a great day and hugs & prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning guys what a weekend!!! We didnt win but didnt do too bad. Got this week off, from racing, so lots of work to get caught up on.

Then off to Bristol for the kids!!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
I hope everyone has a great day.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
good morning gang...busy day with new boss Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,humid is the word this morning around Cana,my head feels like it's going to bust,no air,wow,looks like the A/C for me today...................

Need prayers gang for my friend Steve McCreary,he's the friend that I drive a car for every now and then,and helps me alot with my racing stuff,he having some light headedness and dizzy,so I would appreciate a prayer for Steve........................ Praying.....................

And my Aunt Barb,she's back in the hospitial this heat is being rough on her health,so keep her in your prayers Praying.................

And thanks for praying for Mannie,his test came out good,a few of his blood levels came out kinda high,but the Dr. said it was nothing to be concerned about,and his MRI was negative,so all that looks good,now we just have to work with meds.and with Dr's. to help out some of the issues,that his bio.parents left him with,it won't be easy,but I know with Gods help,he'll be just fine.. Praying hug.........................

Well prayers to you all and thanks for being my friend,Floyd,Nicole,Michelle,Susie,W.O.,Mouse and Chuck,I saw that run to the 8 car rd.in the 64 car shootout at the WFC,I was watching live timing,and was getting mighty excited for you,I was racing right along with you,good job my friend........................ Praying hug.............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Awe shucks, Mikey, you're gettin all mushy there. Wink Drink lots of fluids and try to stay cool. Mannie's goin to be all right.
Everybody have a gooden. Big Grin
Michelle's back to the real world and another day older. I sure do like older women. Wink
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday (a day late) Michelle ...... Party

Well been busy this week already lots to do, got this week and next weeks work to get done... then we get to go play to Bristol with the kids Big Grin

Mike that is great news for you and Mannie Praying

Hope everyone stays cool and has a great day!!!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
I sure do like women. Wink

Fixed it for ya Floyd. Big Grin And I concur.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back at it. Thanks Mike, I knew I had the best folks cheering me on all around the country.

You all have a great one, I'll catch up.

Karen updated the CarePage, and I posted it on Bob's thread. Bring tissues.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
hugYou were right, Chuck. crying
Praying Angel

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,going to get Hot today,it is summer time all over,gotta get out and work on Moms A/C,it's acting up,so prayers to all and have as gooder day as possible,see ya'll Wave.....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
well, gotta keep up with my friends! been busy w/ work and other stuff. every one doingood? i'm doin' great ! dang wed. already,i've got to turn it up a little,i went through a little transition here lately and now things are back to normal Big Grin thanks for all the prayers! i been givin' fb alot of time ,catching up with family affairs and friends. just started an account there.--allen oliver (in chiefland)--it's pretty fun.i miss ya'll so i'll get a little more consistant o.k.? think of ya'll often though..
that ole gal is gone and took about 10 days to gather up my thoughts and "bingo" i'm over it! i can't get with the right one if i'm jacked around with the wrong one! i aint a quitter though but may have a broke picker. i got another on the run already! Wink brace yourself... christina smith phD.. Eyes phD are you kidding me?
mike,mrfloyd,mouse,msfurr,nicole,mrchuck,ya'll keep holdin' on!! be-blessed Wave...111...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
got ya susie...lol... miss you ,tell mark hey for me... hug Wink..my favorite!!!

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Warm up here too, 'bout the best thing about work, after the paycheck that is, is the AC works well! My Pirates are still in first place, and play this afternoon.

Hi Mike! Wave Good to hear about Mannie, I hope the docs tweak the meds the right way. Prayers for Aunt Barb and Steve. How is mom?

Mouse, I hope the knee is feeling better.

WAO, good to have you back like normal. I have to remember to spend some time on FB and throw some adds out there for you, Mike, and Floyd. Nicole, Michelle, and Mouse are already there.

You all stay hydrated, in the shade, whatever it takes to keep cool.

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
at least i got one last kiss whenteri left !!

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
at least i don't have to sleep alone...!!!

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone.
Lmao at WA, glad to see you got your sense of humor back and yes you got me with that post.

Mike good news about Mannie, God knew what he was doing when he sent him to you. As I've said before, you are a great dad.

Wave Chuck, Michelle, Mouse, Christine, Floyd, Nicole and anyone I might have forgotten.

Hugs & prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
this is my new gal....she's awesome and just my type!!

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,HOT,HOT,HOT,thats the word for a few days,all I know is,going to be A/C time all the time for a few days,and hopefully it don't break down............ Praying.....................

Prayers to all my friends,I'm thinking I like here better than FB,the jury still out on that one,anyway be safe and cool.............. Praying Ice Cream hug.....................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hot here too, though I know there are places in the US that have it even hotter. I'll take piloting the LMFD in this kind of weather. You all stay cool and hydrated, grab some shade, take care of yourselves.

WAO, ummmmm..... ooooooohhhh kayyyy. Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave I hear ya on FB, though it can be helpful. I get to keep in touch with my brother in CA, my oldest niece outside Philly, etc etc. It has its good points.

It's hot... get some ice cream! Ice Cream