DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning all,thanks for putting Mom and Aunt Barb on the prayer list Scott,I now God will take care of both them,sometimes,I just get in a hurry,but in God's time,in God's time............................... Praying......................

Prayers to you all my friends,and be safe in this heat,and have a fun weekend................ Praying hug....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!!! Get through this day, then it's vacation time for me! Toes in the sand, drink in my hand, all next week!

Happy birthday Madi! I hope you have an awesome day!

Hi Mike! Wave I hope things get better for your aunt and mom.

Good to see you Scott. I hope the heat breaks for you and your animals. A lot of people can use the break from the heat. We haven't had near what a lot of the country has been dealing with.

Mouse, I hope you haven't melted. Big Grin

50 years ago today, my mom and dad were joined in marriage. They already left for the beach, they'll get about halfway today. Which led dad to say, just like the day we were married, we'll spend the 50th anniversary in a cheap hotel. Mom doesn't like that line, for some reason. I'm very, very proud of them. It wasn't an easy road all 50 years. They even separated for 2 years as they worked things out, which they did. There's me, my 2 older brothers, 2 younger sisters, and 7 grandchildren. We'll be together at the beach starting tomorrow. Man, that's good stuff. I can't wait.
hug hug Ice Cream Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Amen to TGIF............

Wow 50 years that is awesome..... Have a great, well deserved vaca Smile and have a drink for me big idea

Happy Birthday Madi hope you have a great one Party

Mike Prayers for you and your family Praying

To the rest of yall Praying hug Have a great and safe weekend.........

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
looks like everyone has great things to look forward to....as for me , i'm catchin' hell here! have had the baby a while and she's been natural born.."cuttin' up" !! i had no choice but to put her in time - out !

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

pray for me!!!!!

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Having the time of our lives......prayers all around ....sounds like a "remember when" weekend Chuck! Congrats to Mom n Dad!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
morn.all, (just playin about the kid! she was very well actin..) great to see everyone doin well! still sendin prayers mike-hope racin goes your way chuck-hey mrmouse-you doin good floyd?-keep makin those lasting memories michelle-i'll call ya slow, time is just flyin'-morn. nicole/scott-hope you and mark are good sweetie!things are good here, subject to change,no big deal when your a clild of the King! ya'll keep a happy thought and enjoy the weekend...111...

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I'm doin good, WA. Just enjoying the long weekend.

Is anybody else having any problems with drr? Having trouble switching between threads.

Everybody have a gooden. hug to all the ladies, Michelle, Nicole, Susie, Christine, Mikey! Laughing Rolling
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
Is anybody else having any problems with drr? Having trouble switching between threads.

it's takin' a nap i'm sure....what ya'll do best at yer place!...lol....love it!...111...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,woohoo it's going to be another hot one,and to everyone racing be safe and drink lots of that wonderful H2O........... Wink..........................

Floyd here's hugs back to ya, hug........Mannie said Dad you can hug another boy if you're just saying Hi,where do they learn this,I don't know but I agree,it's OK................... hug..............and ofcourse all the ladies.................. hug Big Grin..............................

WO,that pic.made me laugh yesternight,some mite not,but it made my night,it was great......... Rolling......................thanks for all the prayers friend............... Praying.............................

Michelle,glad you guys are having fun,in the state of Va.we need all the money the state can get,hard times,I just told Hope and Mannie the next beach trip after labor day will be Va.beaches...........Ya'll have fun and be safe..................... hug Ice Cream...................................

I know Chuck is having fun,I used to be that way around family,maybe again someday,be safe and Happy Anniv.to mom and dad,that must be love,as AJ says............... hug Wink........................

Well prayers out to all and God Bless and keep you all,and Mouse,Nicole, Susie,Slow S-10,luckers,KTB,Chistine,and ifn I forgot anyone,please forgive me,things are starting to get alittle blurry around me lately,don't know if it's meds.or age,forgot and lost thursday this week,and alot of things are ,well,blurry,prayers apprieciated.......................... Praying hug.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang!!!!!

We have been cleaning and organizing the garage so Megan can finally park her car inside...... She did ladt night Big Grin But now that we have started it will take the rest of the weekend to finish crying

Funny Pic WA........ I think I have seen it before.....

Have great Sat everyone..........

It is rainin and storming here ........ Man did we need it!!!!!!!!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning everyone. Prayers to all you suffering in the heat. Out here in Cali it has been more like spring than summer, great weather for us but not good for the wine grapes. They need a number of high 90 or 100 degree days to get the sugar content right. Harvest is going to be at least 4 weeks later than usual, which means there is more of a chance we could get rain and destroy the crops, so needless to say a lot of my friends are starting to get pretty stressed.

Chuck, congrats to Mom & Dad, that is pretty impressive. Glad you are having fun. Oh Michelle I wish I was at the beach. We are only a couple of hours from the beach, but never seem to get there. In the summer here it is very cold at the beach so the ideal time to go is in the fall.

WA, what can I say, I was lmao at that picture. Rolling One more thing you can use duct tape for. Mark & I are great, just taking it easy after 2 weekends at Infineon and gearing up for another two dayer next weekend.

Wave Mike, Floyd, Mouse, Nicole, Christine and everyone else. Everyone have a safe and fun Sunday.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning or evening gang,not much happening here today,prayers all around and be cool in this heat................ Praying...........................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,trying to get moving this morning,slow is the word,going to get hot again,so stay cool as possible...............................

Prayers to you all,and have as gooder day as you can............... Praying........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Beautiful weekend....lots of great memories....life is so good! Lots to say but we have to get loaded up & get home to meet the kids teachers...back to school Wed Frown ck back later gang, have a grt day !!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang!!!!

Got the kids off to their first day of High School together........... Eyes

Hope everyone had a great weekend and here is to hoping yall have an even better Week Wave

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Mornin all......

Well we survived the first day of school not worthy

It is gonna be way too hot here again so everyone please stay cool Ice Cream

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
can't get nothin' done!...wish i was a duck..

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,yea hot around here again today,and Nicole,glad the kids made the first day ok,ours is tomorrow,hoping all goes well............... Praying..................

WO hang in there,it'll all change tomorrow,I'd bet, Hum.............................

Prayers to you all and have a cool day...................... Cool Praying.......................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Evening! Yesterday would have been Nikki's 9th birthday. I joined Karen, Ashley, Amy and Amy's sweet boys Eli and Ben, and Sandy for a picnic at Nikki's school by Nikki's tree. We had lunch, sang Happy Birthday to Nikki and released 9 balloons to Heaven. Angel

I also met Bob, Karen and Ashley for ice cream last night...ice cream always makes you smile! Ice Cream

I know time keeps moving, but sometimes I wish it would just stop or rewind just for that one precious second to peak into Heaven. But I know Nikki is always with us because she sent so many yellow butterflies! Miss you Nikki! Always, "Thinking of Nikki"......

I am so damn lucky to be part of a huge long distance family! Sending prayers and comfort for those who need it, hugs for those alone, and love on Angel's wings!! hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Howdy all! Greetings from Holden Beach, NC. Great to relax, be with all the nieces and nephews, my brothers and sisters, and my parents. Thought of Nikki and Ashley yesterday, as I watch my sisters girls giggle and play. Brings tears, 2 ways. That's all I got to say about that. I know I am blessed, and I am humble and thankful every day for it. I hope you all are doing great.
hug hug Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post