DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
just morning..............? how about those words or wisdom and encouragement?...111...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Well I know it is so not the morning anymore but hey!!!!!

Looks like the Cards did ok this weekend huh Chuck not worthy

Hey W.A. Wave

Hope the rest of yall had a great weekend!!

We are off to Bristol this week ........ anyone else going???

Well gotta go cook Smile

Wave See yall in the am for coffee!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
nicole, you just said hey cause you liked my swimshorts...111...

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's Monday again, and it looks like another week of 100+ degree weather around here. Oh well, at least I'm upright and kicking.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Have a good day, and stay cool! Ice Cream Lots still to get finished! Hugs and kisses! hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
thank God it's monday ,i just could'nt wait and it's finally here!i've got a busy week and that is a gift!hope ya'll had a great weekend . ya'll are the best friends i have! prayers sent out in all directions this morn. that all ya'lls needs and provisions will be in place. take the time today to see Gods work all around you! it's fun! be on the lookout for some one who needs to be helped and/or forgiven!....be-blessed ..442 Wink...111...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning world,howdy Ma good to see you type,hope all is well,WO and Mouse stay cool,it's tough out there,going to get hotter than,well,it's going to get hot, Wink.............

Prayers to all of you guys and gals,and be safe and cool at whatever you do today,and come back and see us when you can,and remember all good things come from him,and God is good............. Praying hug Wave.....................

Oh Nicole good luck to you guys at Bristol,and to the Furr racing clan,hope all ya'll lights are green,and all lights are win lights.................... Car......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again, pretty warm again. Gave the stripe back by .006 2nd rd Saturday. DOH!! I'm stupid

Nicole, yeah, but my Bucs didn't stop trying. Hurdle shouldn't have walked Punto 3rd inning Friday night to pitch to Carpenter. It's going to be an interesting week, with the trade deadline, and 4 against the Braves, and 3 against Philthy. I hope you get some of the weather, minus the rain, that we got in Bristol at the WFC. Never did I think I would be wearing my big quilted flannel on a July night in Bristol! But I'll take those clouds cooling things off.

Always a pleasure to see you Christine, don't be a stranger, here or at the track.

Mouse, how is the knee? I don't know how you deal with 100+. Mid 90s with a heat index over 100 was plenty to deal with, and we're heading back that way the end of the week.

WAO, my eyes! My eyes! LOL

Michelle, did you decide about next weekend and PRP?

Hi Mike! Wave You keeping cool and hydrated? Get some refreshing H2O! Big Grin

Susie, Floyd, Paul, lurkers, how you doin'?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning........ Yes you busted me WA Laughing

I a hoping it will be a great week.... I register both kids for high school this week then off to Bristol!!!

Hope everyone keeps cool!!!! Thanks for all the good lucks not worthy will try to keep yall posted!

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Chuck, we just do the best we can. You can't get used to it. At this point, mid 90's would feel like a cold front around here. They're forecasting the high to be 106 today, so that will probably put the heat index around 110 to 113. Sounds fun, don't it.
Y'all have a good one, and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Mouse be careful out in that heat,I know about 11am everyday,I'm in can't take it,atleast the winds stirring this morning so maybe not so bad,we're going to give it a try ................ help......................

Got pintos in the crock pot,most of the time,I only cook beans in the winter,but since it's so hot,I thought I'd give them a try today and see if they made me think it was cooler than it is,I'll report back later............ Wink Big Grin..........................

Prayers to you all,and be careful out in this heat ya'll,and we'll catch up after bit......................... Praying Wave.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Buccos take the first one from the Braves, and stay in first with the Cards! Woo hoo!

Nope, Mouse, that doesn't sound fun at all! All I would want to do is drink ice water. Be careful in that stuff.

Hi Mike! Wave I hope the bean trick works for you, well, in the way that you want it to, we all know the beans will "work" for you Big Grin

You all have a good 'un!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
dang...woke up late,another one of those "what day is this" mornings! got a lot to do and layin' on the bed aint gonna fly! gotta get moving so we'll have to hook up later. prayers out to all , mornin' to all my cyber friends,you know who you are one-by-one! even you susie! hug-- Wink....don't miss Gods work today!...111...

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Well we didn't win the Wally at the divisional, but we had a really good time with our friends all weekend.

Everyone have a great day and try to stay cool. Ice Cream

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Susie, I watched some of it on the computer. There was some real good driving being done.

It's another hot one today. I might just have to stay in my air conditioned office all day. Big Grin I know, that isn't nice but, nice is one thing I've never been accused of. Eyes

Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4818 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's hump day, and it's going to be another hot one.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,yea Mouse it is going to be hot again,it's 69 right now at 6:45am,getting at it while it's cool,be 94 by 2pm,as the old saying is,gotta make hay while the sun shines,in this case,while it's cool............. Big Grin.......................

Need prayers for Aunt Barb,she the Aunt that just lost her husband,last fall,she fell in the house a couple days ago,and the Dr.s are scared to do surgrey,because of her weak condition,can't breath very good and on oxy.and the Dr. told her she mite not make it through surgrey,and she told him,she knowed God and was'nt scared,it would be ok either way,AMEN,so prayers for her would be appreciated....................... Praying.........................

Ok prayers all around,and be cool and Floyd,I knowed you was a smart feller,stay cool,and God Bless all ya'll............. Praying hug Wave....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Good mornin,it's a great day because I'm taking Thrusday and Friday off to make it a 4 day weekend Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good deal bednar,nothing like a long weekend,welcome over to the GM thread,come see us when you can,and have fun this weekend...................... Big Grin.................................

DRR Trophy
Picture of kill the bottom
posted Hide Post
Good Mornign to all!! Fixing to go stick a Allison Trany in a bus!!! Cant Wait lol! Yall guys have a good morning at your desks!!! LOL

Posts: 12 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post