DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's Monday, and it's going to be hot all week again.
We had a good weekend around here, hope everyone else did also.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Monday morning! Hope everyone's weekend was great!

Winner, winner chicken dinner! My son Markie won on Saturday! He was in the final with one of his best friends! Way to go Markie!

I sold our 68 Fastback to a wonderful racing family and the new owner is Matt Palyas. This is his first race car, and he had a blast! His very first reaction time was .053 and his sister and friend took videos and the length of the videos were 53 seconds long! I do believe that Mark is very happy that the car went to a great family, and she is back racing where she belongs! Once again it is bitter-sweet, but I know for a fact that he is watching! I wish I could just listen to the conversations between Mark and Guy. I know Mark would be listening closely. He always loved to listen to older people! Happy tears! Angel

Okay, everyone have a wonderful day and grab life, hug your loved ones, and give a stranger a smile! You never know when you might meet them again!! Wink

Prayers, hugs, and kisses!! Sweet!! hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday Monday again. Stuck in the 2nd round rut, my own fault. This week, chasing down a truck 2 seconds slower than me, caught him at about the first stripe, thought I was dialed fine, lifted, took almost 3mph out.... and went .001 under, taking .05. DOH!!!

Knew it would be a tough series in Philly for the Pirates, but hoped they would win at least 1 game. Oh well. Still 2 above .500, 4.5 back of the Brew Crew, and it's August 1. No one expected this type of season, so it's all gravy. Picked up a couple of bats in Lee and Ludwick, and hopefully that helps.

Christine, I was wondering. Bill said you put it on FB, but I haven't been on much in the last few weeks. You are handling it better than me I think! I couldn't get used to not seeing you or Mark in the red car. I do think it went to a great home too though. 53! hug

Mouse, hope your son enjoyed his birthday.

Hi Mike! Wave Hope all is well your way. Man I can't wait for the maters to come in around here, nothing like home grown.

Floyd, I think I'm glad I can't see pics here at work. Or were you so x-rated, you actually posted a red X? Big Grin

WAO, good to hear you had yourself a good weekend.

Michelle, meant every word!! Win is coming, just have fun, and believe!

Susie, Nicole, Slow, KTB, anyone I missed, have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Christine, I'm happy for you. It's nice to make other people feel good.
WA, go to work.
No, Chuck, it wasn't x rated, it was just a critter to get WA's attention.
Michelle, that happened to my buddy Ryan McClanahan up at Infineon this weekend. Had a .010 lite, under .001 and lost to a .007 package by Jimmy Defrank in Super Stock.
It was still a good weekend all over for racing.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Chuck I am jealous you have Ludwick ..... I sure like that guy!!!!

Well Sheldon got down to 19 cars this weekend Big Grin Poor Megan was in the water box and the pair in front of her decided to have a showdown ..... yes I said a showdown in JRS....... Her car got to hot and slipped first round crying Boy did we learn our lesson ..... we will always turn the car off when that happens..........

Well lots to get caught up on have a great week to all my DRR buddies!

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy gang,another long day,had dr.appointment this morning for blood work,gotta go wed. for the check up on the results,it'll be like always,change a few meds,and come back in three months................. Banging Head....................

Sounds like everybody had a so so weekend,better than a no so weekend,me and Mannie laid around in the a/c and watched racing,and ate watermelon and maters,they sure was good Chuck,ifn they would'nt get juiced up I'd mail you some............ Big Grin.......................

Prayers to you all and to all you good folks a good night................. Praying hug......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,last out,first in,going to be another Hotn,stay cool and prayers to you all.............. Praying.................

Doing a little bible studying lately,and this just come to me,I ain't no good at Quoting the bible,so here's what I got from it............
Life is like a vapor,and along the way all things get messed up,but having a good relationship with God is the only way to make it through,you won't aways have everyones appoval,but when you have this relationship with God,between you and Him,all things will become easier to handle,and when the big things in life seem to big,well they won't be as big with God there to help you haul the load.
Me I get overwelmed alot with family issues and other problems and try to handle them myself,to only mess them up and then God steps in and it all gets set straight.

Sorry for the long post,but not sorry for saying what is on my heart,sometimes when something is on your heart,it's there for a reason,and maybe sharing it is the way you need to do it,and maybe someone else can recieve meaning from it as well,but ofcourse this is jusy my opinion....................... Hum Praying hug...........................

Have a cool day all ya'll............ Wave........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Nicole, I'm glsd we got him and Lee. Management did good... didn't give up any of the top prospects, and improved the offense. Lee made a great debut, but it wasn't enough. I hope Ludiwck can come through like that too. Awesome job by Sheldon! Tough break for Megan. Frown What was up with a showdown in juniors??

Hi Mike! Wave Yeah, mailing some maters would be a problem. Big Grin I often think about the "Footprints" prayer/poem. I know for sure that there are a good number of times, the footprints in the sand are not mine. That's what you reminded me of there.

You all have a great day!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
showdowns only show that both drivers on the starting line have a complete lack of respect for the drivers behind them...and what does that say about the parents of those kids that aren't teaching them? those would be the parents flapping those jaws if you did it to them too...lol It's amazing how much you can see if you just watch.

Good Morning gang...Madi will be 12 this Friday too...she is growing up into a young lady...we are so blessed with both our kids, had a great time spending time with them this wknd. I have the best cheerleader in the world, she is now checking tire pressure for me in the lanes, too cool. My feelings are a little hurt when you are near perfect & can't get it done...lil frustrated with it all too. Don't see how you can spend that amt to race for that contingency/payout, no wonder counts are so far down. But I will say the people at Richmond Dragway are a class act.
Ma B, I read your post on fb on the drive home and literally had goosebumps...wow. Hate we won't get to see you & Chuck next week...love you guys!
So true Mike, it's neat how God works it out for us, kids went to vac bible school last week and the one class I got to stay for was EXACTLY what I needed to hear & fit into my life perfectly.
hugz to each of you & Floyd hug...prayers all around

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Chuck ~ yes a showdown in JR quite ridiculous ~ And I want Ludwick back so just dont get used to having hime I already put word in with Tony L. hahaha, you will love him!

I Love the "Footprints" prayer my Mom had it in our bathroom when we were growing up..... I know there has been many times there was only one set for me too....... And I hope there is many more....... Thanks for the reminder Chuck and Mike!

Hope everyone has a Fabulous day Wave

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,never thought about the foot print words,while typing that,but rereading it,reminds me of it too,God works in ways we can't understand,thankfully,we will understand it better in time,I think we are sent thoughts that need sharing,and yesterday was one of those days.

My Aunt Barb,had a bad day yesterday,they sent her from the hospitial to a rest home,to learn to walk with the new hip,well in the move she took a bad fever and the rest home never recieved her meds. that evening and they almost lost her,got her back to the hospitial just in time,I was with her last night for a while,she's a real sick lady,so all the prayers will greatly be appicated,it's so hard to see Barb going down like this,she has one son left,and he acts lost in dealing with this,so prayers for him also,she's only 64 and has spent her wh@le life caring for others,never concerned for herself,my heart hurts for her,because I'm so affraid she's giving up,she's lost her husband in the last year,her oldest son died at 26,suddenly,cause never known,so she's really down,sorry so long,but just needed to talk this morning,thanks for being good listeners..........................

Prayers to all of you and God Bless you this day,and stay cool.............. Praying hug...................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
happy wed. nice day out there today! it's been a long week already for me .
prayin' for msbarb still mike, things will be revealed to you, glad to see your reading your bible! just be careful, it will change your life! God will not arrange our lives in
a way that we dont need Him! ..understanding?(read prov. 3:5)

morn chuck
floyd
ma
nichole
michelle
slow
mouse
susie Wink
ect.

be-blessed today guys...111...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mikey, you know my prayers are with you and yours, like always. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Saying lots of prayers for Aunt Barb and the whole family Mike.

Everyone have a good day and hugs & prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon, all! Over center day! Got some rain, which we need, hope it helps the farmers and gardners out.

Nicole, Ludwick better start hitting, or you can have him!! LOL Hard watching this little slump the Buccos are in. I hope they break out of it tonight, if they get the game in. I just want them to stay competitive, even if they're not going to win the division.

Sorry you're not making it, Michelle. Will miss you! Going to miss some of the WFC guys too, that are making it up.

Hi Mike! Wave Prayers for Aunt Barb and your cousin. Always hard to see the caregivers needing care. How is mom?

WAO, Floyd, Nicole, Christine, lurkers, you all have a good day.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,wow,who ran over the camper lastnight,my head hurts like it was 1985 Wink........it is 2011,I think................. Hum................

Thanks for all the prayers for Aunt Barb,and thanks for asking about Mom Chuck,she's doing as good as possible in this heat,she still says she's getting her knee replaced,I hope for her sake it's the right decision,it's a hard surgrey,when you're healthy,we'll just pray she'll be safe............... Praying...........................

Prayers to all you good folks,and hope your day is a goodern.................. Praying hug................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Tough loss last night for the Bucs, 1-0. Morton pitched great, deserved much better outcome. I just want them to keep playing hard. Good things will happen.

Hi Mike! Wave My aunt had her knee replaced, and made it through fine. Prayers that you mom makes it through also.

You all have a great day!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang...Cruisin on 64 to b gardens & water ctry usa, campin at the KoA...Mad will be 12 tomorrow, wow how time flies..
Just heard the best song on the radio....."remember when"

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mopar Dragster
posted Hide Post
Good evening everybody. I haven't been on here lately. My chickens are laying about 15,000 eggs a day on top of all the other fram work and I just haven't had much time. Mike I will add your mom and aunt to our prayer list at church. I hope everybody is dealing with this heat ok. My chickens are very stressed and are just not eating like they should and the cows stay belly deep in the pond all day long. There isn't much to report as far as progress goes on my dragster. I am just patiently waiting my turn for Darrell to finish her up. I bought my engins and Mark jones is getting my tranny put together. To be honest, with the expense of gas I am in no hurry. The way the economy is racing is just not on my mind much. Surviving and keeping everything current and intact is. Good night to all.

Scott Kiger

Landmark Coatings Inc.

Get your powder coating done by the best. Give Mark a call and let him blow your mind on the money you will save on anything from a dragster chassis to a set of wheels or anything else you can imagine.

landmarkcoatings.com

(336)492-2492

Please see my brother Darrell for all of your drag car fabrication, muscle car restoration, and racing engine needs at Wyo Racing n' Rods.

(336)463-4309

Posts: 374 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post