DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
not really chuck,....geez...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
OMG WA you are dating Mark's ex wife!!!! Laughing

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
and she had the nerve to call him ugly!

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang...it is so hot, we're in Winston now & its still 95 at 9 pm¿!¿! Thanks for the bday wish Nicole,.... Floyd n Chuck both u guys make me smile hug
Hi Susie! Grt news about Mannie! How is Steve?
Wa u crack me ip!
I like our family here, fb is ok too...it blew my phone up Sun w almost 600 beeps from posts and mess....I didn't realize I knew 600 peeps! lol!
Thoughts n prayers all around....

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
T.G.I.F.
Another day of 100+ today, and one of our a/c units went out last night. It would be the one for the down stairs part of the house too. We got another week of 100+ lined up for next week also. WooHoo.
Y'all have a good one, and stay cool.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Another hot one here today too!! I sure hope everyone is keeping cool in one way or another!

Finished my summer classes, and a little break till classes start again.

Been thinking and praying for all of you! I just keep moving! Enjoy the day and stay cool! Cool

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
prayers sent out this mormin' for all my drr a.m. friends... ya'll be blessed and be rapture ready!....good morning susie hug...111...

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
i'll never make it to work if i keep gettin' my pant leg stuck in the chain!!

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!!! I am glad to be inside in the AC. My poor window unit at home has been running non stop all week. Left the house at 6am, and it was already 80. I just hope I don't melt in the car racing tomorrow.

My Pirates are in first place again, thanks to the Brewers losing last night. 3 game set against the Cardinals this weekend, that will be a good one. All 3 are about sold out, which is great to see.

Hi Christine! hug

WAO, I think I'd be more worried about cutting some eyeholes in your "hat" than getting your pant leg in the chain! Big Grin

You all stay cool and hydrated. Keep safe out there in this heat. And y'all know July is national ice cream month, right? So it's only fitting to go get ya some.
Ice Cream Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I feel sorry for most of the folks that are suffering through the intense heat and humidity in some parts of the country. Out here we are used to the heat and we have only had a taste of summer so far. Here it is the end of July and we've only had a couple of days around 100 degs. That sunami in Japan must of changed the earths axis and calmed things down for us.
Y'all have a gooden and stay cool and hydrated.
hug Michelle, Christine, Susie, Nichole and all the lovely ladies.
Good luck Chuck. Watch out for a strange guy carrying a wheelbarrow on his head. Hum
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Friday Morning everyone. I feel for you all in the heat. It has been in the mid 90's here, but as Floyd said we are used to this. Also it is a dry heat, I hope I will be able to handle the humidity when we finally move to Tennessee.

We are off to Infineon this afternoon to try our hand at Super Street in the divisional. Temps are supposed to be in the low 80's so should have no problem getting the Oldsmobubble to run the 10.90 index. It is always fun to beat guys who have more in their motors than we have in our whole operation. Mark is on a roll this year, so maybe this is the year we win the Wally.

WA you are killing me, where do you find all this stuff? Keep smiling and life will only get better. hug

Gotta go get some work done before we go to the track so everyone have a safe weekend and stay cool.

Hugs and prayers to my DRR Family, you are the greatest. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
It is gonna be HOT here too!!! Susie it is a little gettin used to ~ the humidity~ but nothin you can't handle!!!

Hope everyone has a Great Weekend, god look if you are racing Big Grin

Lots to get done today so off I go crying

Chuck the Cards and Pirates ......... Gonna be some good games!!!!

hug Praying Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
get the Wally Susie!! Go Pirates!!

Life can change in an instant...enjoy every second and live life to the fullest!! (btw Susie, we went and played =))

prayers & hugz all around...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good late friday morning and early saturday morning,gotta move a truck for a friend today before it gets to hot,so out early,he and I are old friends,and he has COPD and I have this BP issues,we are a pair,but we are trying,he ask me to move a old truck he bought the other day,and if we can do it early,lol,now I should have said late in the day,but here we go,it's going to be hot either way............... Banging Head........................................................

This is the kind of old friend I love to help,he used to take me as a kid to round track races,and let me hang out with him and his twin brother,God rest his soul,he (the twin passed about two years ago,with COPD)they would put up with a kid like me,when they where teenagers,and never seemed to mind,it just feels good to pay back alittle,even tough I don't feel I have too,that to me seems like true friendship,sorry so long,but feels good to say it,not being up early,but saying it.....................

OK prayer to you all my friends,and have a safe weekend,and safe this weekend means stay cool.................... Praying hug..................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
watch out for bee's aint scared of snakes Big Grin

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
i over slept and now i dont know what day it is ....geez...

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

ya'll have a good day!..... hugsusie...111...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
WA, that kinda looks like Mikey when he changes his meds. Laughing
A lotta racin goin on all over the country but nuthin in SoCal. Bummer!
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
it's a good mornin' down here so far ,but lookin' to be warm!hope ya'lls weekend is what you expected. careful though,an expectation is a premeditated resentment! nice and quiet here, just gettin' my eyeballs screwed in.

hope your doin' well mike!
spend all yer $ yet floyd?
mornin' nicole
shoot out to rooster!
my ole buddy chuck!
i trust your well mouse.
hi michelle Wave
and i know yer doin' good susiecause yer the bomb Wink
ya'll keep prayin' and pushin' toward the prize!..thanks for being my friends Roll Eyes...111...

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
i'm all set to hit the beach after church !..

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post