DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of kill the bottom
posted Hide Post
Gone Fishin' this Beautiful Morning!!! Everyone have a good Saturday @ the races!

Posts: 12 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Got the kids to the airport last nite and found out they were not seated together. Marty pitched a royal ***** and they switched them to another flight so all ended well. They got to leave earlier. They should be about half way there now. Kinda funny, they leave here Friday nite and get there Sunday morning. When they come back they leave Tuesday morning and get back here before they left. That would work for me, 2 breakfasts. Last time I came back from China the plane got up to 850 mph and I got back 2 hours before I left. Car Eyes
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4818 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning to all!

Floyd you confused the hell out me this morning! Hum LOL All I know the flight coming back from Vegas was very long! And, you really don't have a choice who you sit by either!

WaveMike, Chuck, Michelle, Susie, Nicole, Mouse and to everyone I missed! Have a sweet day, good luck racing, be careful, and hug your babies! hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
got to work today! the rain this week caused it....arrrggghh... goin' round track watchin' tonight - a couple cars i sponser are runnin' and need to make an appearance. its a nice morning here so why not just work.

sending prayers for mannie,aunt barb., and your mom mike - keep trustin' God!
i like mine blackened,KTB
sounds like a time machine, not a plane, floyd...btw,this is W.A.!
Wave MA
enjoy your weekend there mouse...stay kool!
you slackin' michelle?, better tighten up!
a woman like you has got to be doin' good susie!
mornin' mr. abate!btw...get a dragster!...lol
dang almost forgot chuck,,sorry brother, i know how it feels...floyd always does that to me , i'm like "what am i?, chopped liver?...geez

all ya'll are in my prayers as usual, get out there and be an example of Gods love!! Allen111.

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Morning to all!

Floyd you confused the hell out me this morning! Hum LOL All I know the flight coming back from Vegas was very long! And, you really don't have a choice who you sit by either!

WaveMike, Chuck, Michelle, Susie, Nicole, Mouse and to everyone I missed! Have a sweet day, good luck racing, be careful, and hug your babies! hug

Sorry Christine. I was continuing an earlier post telling about how my kids "let me" drive them into LAX so they could fly to Australia. LAX is about 80 miles from here and you have to go through or around Los Angeles to get there. Ordinarily I avoid LAX like the plague.
It's a 16 hour flight and my daughter-in-law hates to fly so there was no way she was going to sit somewhere other than next to Marty for 16 hours. I'm just glad they got it worked out and I'm sure they are going to have a great time. hug

Posts: 4818 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]
sounds like a time machine, not a plane, floyd...btw,this is W.A.!
Wave MA

dang almost forgot chuck,,sorry brother, i know how it feels...floyd always does that to me , i'm like "what am i?, chopped liver?...geez QUOTE]

I don't know, WA, maybe you are chopped liver. Rolling You keep changing pictures so it's hard to tell what you are. I know you're crazy after seeing that picture of you on 2 wheels. Eyes Laughing Busted
Y'all have a gooden. I'm going to take a nap. Sleep

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,boiled eggs and fresh home grown maters this morning,and then put the loader back on my tractor and tear some #### up,man I miss tearing stuff up with the tractor...................... Tongue......................

Ya'll have a great saturday,and KTB if I knowed you was going fishing,you could have took Mannie,he drather fish than eat,stay cool,and catch the limit Wink..........................

Prayers to all and God Bless you all.................................. Praying hug.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Today is my son (Denton) 12th birthday. I'm going to go take him to see the Transformers movie here in a little bit. He's got a couple of friends coming over to swim and spend the night.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I'm sittin here surfin on the puter and it starts to rain. look out the window and the windows are down on the truck. Whooops! Run out real quick to roll them up and give the neighbor lady a thrill, didn't take time to get dressed. I don't need a shower now. Wave
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
certainly could have done without the visual floyd...

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,good sunday morning to you all also,Floyd ya'll still streaking out on the west coast, Eyes Big Grin....................I can just hear Guy about now saying,well you know about what Guy mite say,lol..........I sure miss that old ****,and I mean that from my heart,and Guy would love it,now put your clothes on Floyd.............. Laughing ......................

Prayers to you all and may God take a liking to ya,before the days out........... Praying hug.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by W.A.OLIVER.111.:
certainly could have done without the visual floyd...

Want me to post up a pic, WA? I can do one with my phone. Kekl Pics

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
.............OMG......... Eyes Laughing Laughing Rolling.......................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
i'll pass on the pic.floyd ...mornin' mike .i'm fixin' to hit the church house doors. hope all ya'lls weekend is good! went round track watchin' last night ...drag racing is'nt the only suffering car counts thats for sure!- should have went 10 more mins. down the road to the dragstrip! glad to have local tracks though...ya'll be blessed and enjoy yer day!...111...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Funny WO, you say that about round tracks suffering too,I ran into a young friend of mine and his dad yesterday,and they have been rd tracking for 10 yrs,and they where telling me they had sold out,just could'nt afford it anymore,and was just sitting around hoping times would get better,I hope they will get better also..............

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
looks like no-one is exempt(not just in racin'). i started out july and ran to about the 15th with zero...notta... on the schedule ! completely caught up!..then sold a job ,before i could get through,sold another, then before i finished the 1st.,sold another Eyes...now i'm stacked till mid. sept.....it's not cause i been so good , it's because God is so good to me ! He supplies all my needs according to His riches and glory! so just remember ...when your down to nothin',,,God is up to somethin' !...111...

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
If i walked in a church,the roof would fall in/.

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
not likely jim...yer funny! although seems i recall the place shakin' a little when returned many years ago !!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Drop me a call 239 440 2988

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post