DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
Mornin..... Get up!!! Time to go to school.. (er) I mean work.

HG - who is ready to race this weekend?

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning all ....headin out for my fun weekend at college with my daughter after we spend a few hours and several $$$$$$$$$$$ at the hospital. Good luck to all that get to race this weekend. Be safe and enjoy Smile

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
whats up DRR i been at work since 0300 putting boiler on OIL nasty Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,hope everybodies feeling good this morning,well big and long weekend coming,lots of racing to do,IF (biggest little word)the weather works with us,well they ain't nothing we can do about that,so whatever the Good Lord see's fit to do,it's all right with me,well ya'll have at it and be safe,and yall that will say a little prayer for me today,was ask late last night to sing in friends Mothers Funeral,its tough especially in allergy season,but with the Good Lords help,we will get through it,well ya'll have a GOODEN..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
mornin ppl. How is everyone today? Supposed to be warm today! Big Grin

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning fine people! Still have sinus infection! Any sure cures??? Sun is shining today!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Not a "happy camper" this morning after learning yesterday that I have probably spun a bearing in my engine! Found a piece of metal on top of the oil filter when I removed it that was approximately 1/8" square! Found a lot finer "slivers" in filter when we cut it apart and the magnetic drain plug looked like a porcupine when I took it out! At least found problem before we layed it down on the track!
While we are feeling "lucky", the degree of "luck" is another thing! We would just like to have some "good luck" or "better luck" for a change. Slept like a baby last night though: slept a while, cried a while! At least, at last check, I didn't shyt in my diaper or even wet it last night so I guess that's good! Hopefully, if my leg feels good enough, I will have the engine ready to come out by this afternoon and, perhaps, deliver it to my engine builder tomorrow. Hope you all's day proves better than my yesterday was! Frown Banging Head Hum censored censored I'm stupid Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well, on the bright side. You found it now instead of later. Will be less expensive. Now you are really on a mission! Good luck! You'll get it done!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Up on the green side, and always thankful for that. Thinking of those that aren't on the green side today. Had to travel to DC yesterday for work, and had time before the client meeting to walk the Mall, past the Washington monument to the WWII Memorial, first time I'd seen it. Very nicely done. Then I walked over to the Vietnam Memorial, hadn't been there for a long time. Hallowed ground. This morning, paid my respects at the City-County building here in town for the 3 officers laying in state. At the east end of the block-long lobby is a black banner with three gold badges that read, "The Fightin' 5th. Stood Together. Fell Together. 4-4-09." The three officers all worked at the city's notoriously tough Zone 5 station.

Mine was not the only clenched jaw and tight throat.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin!

Hate to hear that about the motor, Guy... but like others said, much better to find now than later.

Lee - ain't made a pass since bracket finals @ the farm. IFWink any racing's done this weekend; i'll be shaking the cobwebs off @ the big$$ Easter race I'm stupid Car I rule

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, that's a shame but you no "go fast don't last".
A buddy of mine had a lower radiator hose come off at half track Sunday and he would have made Joey Chitwood Stunt Driver proud. He got it up on 2 wheels but was able to save it and not do any damage. 2 wheels @ 110 mph @ the 1/8 mile and not going over is darn good. He was *****in about losin the race and I reminded him he still drove it into the trailer. Any day you come away virtually unscathed is a good day.
Guy, just figure the bearings are part of maintenance. You'll have it back in a few days and probably better than ever.
Everybody have a good day!

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Evening guys & gals, what a busy week!! Adiayn's last b'ball game is at 8 tonight, I swear those k'gardeners need shoulder/knee pads...it's a alot of fun to watch!

msf~ready for a long weekend Wink
msf2~ck ur pms Mike

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the gang.

BB T.G.I.F. Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,Big L and Rooster glad yall guys are up and at em this morning,here's hoping everybody has a great day and weekend..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter and good morning. Praying real hard for Nikki Deniker, one of our racing families little girl, my hero. Nikki survived AML leukemia since her bone marrow transplant from her little sister Ashley, an Angel. Nikki's blood work came back abnormal yesterday, and she is having a biospy today. Please say a prayer. Always, "Thinking of Nikki".

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
My goodness, some of you must stay up all night. Good Morning and happy Easter, everybody.

Ma, my prayers are with the Deniker family. This is the time for prayers to be answered.
God Bless!

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning sunshines!!

Sending prayers for Nikki Ma.
Hope you all have a very Happy Easter weekend!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Helluva week. Yesterday, in the same spot where I watched the Steelers celebrate their Super Bowl win with the parade 2 months ago, I watched the funeral procession for our fallen officers. The sorrow was palpable. Then I came back and found Bob's post about Nikki. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for our friends, the Denikers. If you wouldn't mind, if you haven't already, please put a post of support on the link. I think it really helps Bob and Karen to know there are folks out there pulling for them, and drag racers are the best kind of folks.

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru.../75460652/m/19410307

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Daym! Hope you all enjoyed the worm! (Early bird get's the worm!) Of course for us "westsiders" we get to sleep in cause the sun don't come up here near as early as it does back east but wonder what kept "west coaster" Floyd from sleepin' last night? Probably old age! I got up early cause I'm pulling and delivering the Priceless One Again engine to engine builder to see what problems we have. Will be back later today and will report any news I have, if any, at that time. Would really like to pull the pan and get an idea of what happened as it will help me sleep better!
I will wish you all a "Good Friday" today! Easter don't come until Sunday! Hasta la vista! Eyes Tongue Hum I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post