DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone.
When I was still married to my daughter's dad, his parents had 40 acres and we built a pond in the backyard and loaded it with catfish. We would go out in the evenings and sit on the dock and feed the fish & watch the sun go down. It was really relaxing and it was fun to be able to go out & catch dinner in your backyard. Mike, I can see you and Manny have many happy times fishing in the pond.

Haven't gotten much done on the olds yet, still trying to figure out what all got damaged. Should have a better handle on things after this weekend. All I know is it's going to cost a lot of money & I haven't figured out what tree to pick it off of yet. LOL

Raining off & on today and possible thunder storms this afternoon, but that's okay, we need it.

You all have a great day. Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, just not enough hours in the day lately...I'll try to catch up on the road to SGMP today, hugz & prayers all around hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
ornin Y'all!
Leavin in a hour for the March Meet in Bakersfield. It's sprinklin here, hopw we drive out of it. First rd of qualifying about 10:00. Just might make it.
Praying Angel hug Car

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,wind be a blowing up stuff I thought was gone forever,hope it blows up my batteries that them stupid kids stole awhile back would love to tell them I sorry for all the bad names I called them and how sorry I am for thinking they done a bad deed,wreckon that'll happen, Hum.......kinda doubt it but you got to admit it would be cool......... Cool.....................
I know everyone say you got to let it go it happens,and it'll be ok,yea sure will,not going to keep the sun from coming up tomorrow but can't let them think I'm and old softy,obviously they did by coming on my property,but I believe they will think twice before doing it again,me and Carroll Countys finest are on the watch doing it all the lawful way or as much as possible,I don't want to become the one to be prosecuted....... No No......................

Sorry for the speech but some mornings I take it harder than others........... Mad.......................

Good luck Floyd and Michelle,safe travels to you both,hopefully Manny and myself are going to the Farm sunday for the free race and try the Corvette out................ Car...................................

Ok you guys have a great day and prayers all around see ya'll afterwhile.................... Praying Wave...........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday, woo hoo! Big Grin Tearing the SBO down, and taking it out to M&J Proformance tomorrow. I'm hoping Smitty can turn it around pretty quick, and I can get back out in mid April.

Susie, if you see an extra tree, or have a bumper crop.... Big Grin

Michelle, kick butt this weekend! Only Gremlins allowed are AMC's! Big Grin

Floyd, I hope you have a dry weekend and have a lot of fun. If there's live coverage I'll try to catch you on there.

Hi Mike! Wave I wish that would happen for you, it would be cool. I hope you make it to the Farm and have some big time fun.

I posted a conversation on Bob's thread that Karen and Ashley had yesterday. Bring tissues.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning friends and neighbors,hope all is well with you and I sure hope ya'lls day is filled with the bigo orange ball in the sky and that if the winds blow on you that they are good nice winds that you need to make your day outstanding in every way,what in the world did that cup of coffee have in it this morning that I just finished,WOW,got enough adverbs in that paragraph to make my engish teacher Mrs.Vernon(God rest her soul)mighty proud of me............. Cool.......................................

Well I'm sending prayers out to all our traveling friends this weekend and to all our MIA's sure miss them all and sure hope they are all well,and happy,see ya'll around afterwhile............... Praying Double Thumbs up.............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Didn't make it yesterday for 1st rd of qualifying. Today it is raining so there isn't going to be a 2 rd this morning. Can't leave cause the pass is closed cause of ice and snow. Goin to hang out asnd have fun.
Praying Angel hug rainy

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Floyd sorry to hear about you not making it,was looking at the D/G Qual.list and was wondering where you was,well have fun and be safe headed home............... Thumbs up............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Morning Y'all
Rained all day yesterday so nothing happened. Goin to get one hit this morning then 1st rd this afternoon. They should get it completed if we don't have any more rain. Sure is nice to have a big motorhome to hang in.
Y'all have a goods. Watch Bangshift.com about 9:00 and we should br running.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,Floyd sounds good hope ya'll have a dry and fun day,the wind has finally laid down this morning so all looks good here for now.................. Double Thumbs up..........................

Well hope everybody has a fine weekend and gets to do whatever they would like to do,see ya'll later................. Praying Double Thumbs up.....................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Morning a'll
Ran a tire spinning 10.645 to qualify 12 th. First rd sometime today. Hope I don't screw it up.
Y'all have a golden.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Go get'em Floyd, we're pullin for you.

Well, sort of a rainy day today. Maybe just stay indoors and hopefully rest the ribs.

OK, not much to say, so I won't say it. Later

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,good luck today Floyd,Ken you take it easy,me not going to do much,happy sunday to all...................... Praying Double Thumbs up.................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Got by first round. Ran a 10.617 on the 10.60 index. Staying to finish on Monday.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Floyd;

Outstanding. Go get'em today.

Ken Gasbarri

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,and good job Floyd,get us old drr racers a big win today we're all pulling for you....................... Double Thumbs up................................

Well I never made it to the Farm this weekend,mom called early sat.morning and said my 1st.cousin,who was 49 had passed away in his sleep so I hug close to home,he had two kids and had served in the Navy for a few years,so very unexpected........................

Then my sister Sandy the only sibling that helps at all with Mom,was cleaning up in Moms house and fell and jammed up her elbow and shoulder,so just to much happening around here for me to do any racing,maybe in awhile............... Thumbs up..................................

Well hope everyone has a great monday,and Chuck hope you got that racing stuff caught up on,and prayers all around,see ya'll after bit......................... Praying hug Wave...........................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
go get it Floyd!!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again... that's all I got to say about that. It is nice to be in a hoodie instead of the winter coat for a day, and from over the weekend. It was beautiful yesterday, mid 60s and sun. Got the SBO out to M&J Proformance, and hope to have it back in time to make a test and tune before points start.

Michelle, you did great at SGMP! I believe you are just getting started on a roll!

Floyd, go get 'em, we're pulling for you!

Mike, sorry to hear about your cousin. i hope your sister isn't too banged up.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon All;

Mike; Sorry to hear about your cousin. Sad to lose so young. Hang in there. Seems you are always needed.

Well, I am about to leave for San Antonio to thrash on the car. Going up all by myself with no adult supervision. Ol' what's her name is staying back. Doesn't want to spend all day sitting around while I bust knuckles and cuss at the car, trailer, motorhome, generator, the world in general, and of course Democrats. Go figure.

Anyway, I am bringing three boxes of Jujubees, a change of skivies, various parts and tools, and lots of positive attitude that the cam is not broken.

Later

Ken Gasbarri

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evenin Y'all!
It didn't go according to plan. I did the old Kmart special. Well, back in the old days if you went deep you got a blue light. I went to bump in a little bit and forgot to put my foot on the brake pedal and went about 2' deep. Out of there!
Had a good time, spent 5 days at the track and did a lot of bench tracing when the weather was bad. We had fun and ate good courtesy of our team chef.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug