DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!! TGIF!! Don't know why, but the short weeks feel as long as, or sometimes longer, than a full week. Got some rain here today, but looking good for race day tomorrow. Hopefully it's out of here for the Pirate game tonight too. 1 game out of first!

Hi Mike! Wave Man, I can't believe how hard that would be to watch. I didn't even think about how he would go to sleep when you talked about it yesterday. When Kimmy's JJ had to get the MRI, she told me about how upset he was, and how hard that was to bear. I don't know how people could ever hurt their kids, like what Mannie went through, and Caylee. I will always remember my dad saying, there is nothing that hurts like seeing your kids hurt. Vent away, Mike, you are among friends. Prayers for you and Mannie. Definitely time for some ice cream.

Michelle, I hope everyone is enjoying this summer school! Big Grin Come footin'! Big Grin

Everyone, hope you're all doing well, and if not, hope the weekend helps put you right. Ice cream prescription isn't just for Mike and Mannie, it's for everyone. Go take your kids, your parents, your significant other, your friend you haven't seen in awhile... and get some good stuff, not some low cal, low fat, no taste stuff. Get some stuff you'll need to take a walk after to work off. It's good for the soul!
Ice Cream Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Well back from the Family Reunion........ Great times Smile

But it is sure nice to be home Big Grin

Missed ya'll hope everyone was good while I was gone!!! Hum

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! Good luck if you are lucky enough to be racing .... we have until next weekend at the Tenn-Tuck... Anyone coming????

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Mike, my heart goes out to you, I know how hard it is to see your child in pain and there is nothing you can do. I'm sending you both lots of hugs and prayers to help you get through this hard time. Hopefully the tests will give you some answers and Mannie will be able to get some help. Your DRR family is always here, so vent away any time you need to.

No racing this weekend, so Mark and I and his brother & sister are going to take his mom out to dinner tomorrow night. She is the best mother-in-law I could ever ask for, with the biggest heart of anyone I know. She doesn't understand the racing, but if it makes Mark & I happy she is all for it.

Chuck your turn to get an oldsmobubble into the winners circle. Good luck, I'll be cheering for you.

Michelle, how's the schooling by Scotty going?

Floyd, wow the weather is looking spectacular for next weekend, should be in the mid 80's.

WA, go out and have some fun this weekend and definitely fill Chuck's prescription. Ice Cream

Wave Mouse, Nicole, Christine and anyone I might have forgotten.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
No check yet. Mail man is gettin tired of me askin.

Mikey, hold on tight, Bud, it's gotta get better. Manny is resilient.

I keep watchin, Susie. Are you guys goin to be there?

hug to all the ladies and Mike. WA, just look in the mirror, that oughta cheer you up.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry Floyd, we won't be there. Saving money so we can run Super Street at the Infineon divisional in 2 weeks. He gets a kick out of taking the Junk Wagon and running Super Street against all those nice cars. As hot as he has been, you never know, this could be the year he wins. He runner upped in the first divisional we ran a few years ago and always goes at least a few rounds.

Have a good time and sorry we will miss you, but we will see you at the ET Finals won't we?

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping to go to the finals. I've got to get lucky and get in as an alternate. Our season was cut short and I'm down the ladder a ways. I tried super street at a division race last year. I was 4/10ths too quick and I was trying to dump and back into them. It's hard to do. 1st round my opponent dumped too and I broke out by more. It was still fun.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning fellow Drr'res, Hum..........going to get hotter than the no.6 header tube today,no.6 been running kinda lean, Eyes..........hope it's a great weekend for ya'll,and prayer for safety and fun,and would sombody please turn the A/C up,and put a chain and lock on it,cause coppers getting high again,and ifn someone steals the A/C,well I won't be resposible for my actions,woohoo................ Big Grin........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Goin to be a warm one here too. Maybe I'll go out and watch a little at the track. My boy is one of the sponsors so I got a free ticket.
Mike, go fishin, just lay offa the mountain dew.
Y'all have a gooden, Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
morn. all, hope the weekend is good for everyone! i'm good and gettin' ready for church...yes i'm goin' back to the one i went to when i was a kid. kinda funny i was forced back then and goin' now by choice.guess they planted the seed!
how was school michelle?
thanks for the back-up floyd, ole boy musta been drunk.
mike, hows it goin' old friend?
always thanks for the support chuck!
morn. ms.nicole.
better get in here and update us mouse!
awesome racing there mark!- behind every good man there is a good woman . right?
morn rooster and all the peepers!
and as for you,susie Wave Wink

be blessed today guys , and be rapture ready!!!...Allen111...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy everybody,I'm long and thick Wink,but I'm going to be short and sweet this morning, Tongue..............prayers to all.......... Praying............. Wave..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, Monday again. Sucked it up in first round and buyback Saturday, not the way I wanted to be driving with Bristol this week. I'll just have to start me a new trend there is all. My Pirates took 2 of 3 from the Cubs, and are still just 1 game out of first, at the all star break! Woo hoo! Lovin' it!

Mike, I'm thinking that may be way too much TMI? TMTMI?

Short week, lots to do, y'all have a good one!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Yes Chuck it is Monday Frown But we will survive it Wave

Well at least we have the Home Run Derby tonight!!! Big Grin

Have a safe on ya'll!!!!

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening gang,you know Chuck after rereading that,it did sound like TMI,but I won't try to explain it,cause I can get all tangled up like that.............. Hum Eyes No No Tongue.................................

Been a busy Mon. dr. appointments,finally getting tractor parts,buying junk cars,Mannie wanting to play in creek,and that is a must on hot summer days,so what a day............. Ice Cream..........................

Ok,prayers to you all my friends and well catch ya'll in the morning................. Praying.....................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Yesterday wasn't a really good day. I started my full work day, but by 6:30, my knee popped, swelled up like a ballon, and started hurting, and I still had 9 1/2 hours to go. I made it, but I had my doubts.
Hopefully today is a better day.
It's going to be 100+ degrees around here for the next week again, so trying to cool is a big deal.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,prayers for Mouse and your knee,and prayers to everybody,and stay cool if possible,going to be a hot one.......... Praying Wave..................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! A little cooler today, but not a lot. Some rain rolled through yesterday and helped the temps some, but some places got socked pretty good. The Home Run Derby was fun, I like seeing the players laugh and joke around. The All Star game tonight should be fun too. Then the Bucs are chasing the Cards! (Nicole! Big Grin )

Hi Mike! I know what you mean about TMTMI. Big Grin Man, playing in the creek sounds like the perfect summer activity.

Mouse, no option to go see the doc when that happened? I sure hope today is better for you. Keep cool and hydrated.

Michelle, good to catch up some last night. Safe travels for your seminar.

Susie, Floyd, hope you're doing well out west. WAO, hope you're doing well down south. You all have a good one!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, make sure you drink the water up creek from your feet.
Mouse, take it easy, give it some time.
hug to all the ladies
2 days till race time
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Yesterday was a little better. My knee still swelled up some, but it didn't hurt as bad. I go to the Dr Friday, so I'll ask him about it then.
The heat around here is the biggest problem. For at least the next 10 days, we're going to be above 100 degrees. It's just miserable inside the shop I work at.
Y'all have a great day and God bless.
Stay cool and we'll see ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning you all,another day of the realhot stuff,and then back to the normal hot stuff,glad you had a better day yesterday Mouse,maybe your body is getting back used to the evryday grid,prayers to you bud........... Praying...................

Good luck to you Chuck and anyone else headed to the WFC,and to you Floyd have fun in the Hay hauler,and get some W's ya'll.............. Car.................

Prayers to you all,and have a good day................ Praying hug.................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, but my Friday! Leaving tomorrow morning for the World Footbrake Challenge in Bristol, woo hoo! Just hoping for a safe trip for all, and some good racing. I know we'll have a good time.

Hi Mike! Wave Thanks, I can use all the luck I can get. You know where to find me this weekend! We'll have some shade out there, so you can set a spell and sip a pop. Same goes for you Michelle! (Come footin'!!)

Mouse, I hope the knee doesn't hurt too much, and the doc can help you out. I believe it's miserable in all that heat. I'd melt for sure. Keep hydrated.

Everybody have a good rest of the week and weekend! Ice Cream