DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Hope everyone has a safe a happy 4th.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone. Wow what a great weekend. Chuck you will be happy to know that the Oldsmobubble made it to the final today and won again. So far this has been a cinderella year, 4 finals out of the last 7 races and 2 of them wins. Mark has been cutting down the tree and the car has been very consistant. It was a long and fun weekend with good friends, good food and oh yeah some money and a trophy. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that he is still leading the points and gained even more points on everyone else. What more could you ask for.

I hope you all had a safe and fun 4th of July.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,getting hot already this morning,but it is summer time,so we're going to make the best of it.
Mannie hits the door,just as soon as his feet hit the floor,he's out messing in his garden,that he planted and has done most of all the work with,with some advice from old Dad,as soon as something starts to grow,he's wanting to pick it,patients is the only thing not growing good in his garden............. Wink.......................

Hope ya'll had a fun 4th,as for me the plan was watermelon and TV,and it worked fine,as Mannie was gone with his mom to visit her family about 2hrs.away,but it was funny,I could'nt help to feel funny when I would'nt get up and go and hollar for Mannie,and if he did'nt answer,and then I would whisle,and he will hollar back,I over here Dad,which ofcourse is kinda confussing,cause where is over here at, Hum Tongue...........anyway I quess I enjoyed it,having a kid like Mannie around,is demanding,but it is my life,and I would'nt change it for the world.............. hug....................................

Prayers to you all and have a wonderful day,and be safe and cool at whatever you may atempt to do............... Praying hug......................................

And congrats to our own Susie and Mark,winners again,wow,oh,wow,what a season,good job guys.................. Car bow.....................................woohoo....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Wow, Congrats Susie and Mark. I'll bet Susie does the dial. Car
Yeah, Mike, it's summertome again. It was 77 degs @ 5:30 this morning with lots of humidity. Glad I can sit in here and play on my computer where it is cool. Wink

Y'all have a gooden. Think I'll take a nap. big idea

Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone. Thanks for the congrats everyone, it was a good weekend. I need to clarify that the 4 finals out of 7 races is only for Infineon. Sacramento was a whole different ball game, so he has been to about 8 finals this year.

It is going to be over 100 here again today, wow can't wait for the end of the week when it is supposed to cool down to the 90's.

Wave Mike, Chuck, Floyd, Michelle, Mouse, Christine and of course WA. You all have a great day.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I know it's Tuesday, but it feels like Monday. Friday night, went to the track to watch and help my buddy and teammate Mikey. His starter was acting up on him, so I got to whack the solenoid to get it to go. He just seems like a magnet for a couple of good racers, and was just red, .004 Friday, .001 Saturday. Saturday, going up for my first time trial, I felt the steering go tension free. Rag joint ripped. I'm glad it happened there and not on the drive to the track, with its curves and turns, or on the track at 108mph. Jumped into my buddy Rich's Daytona as a back up, and hogged up the stripe a ton on a breakout. Oh well. Went and bought a rag joint and fixed the car so I could drive it home, and hung out with my dad and uncle who had come up for PRP's Night of Fire. Still a good day.

It was hot and humid, and working on the car Saturday, with a long week at work, I was out of it Sunday. I didn't really wake up til abotu 5 yesterday afternoon. I even slept through most of the Pirate game. But, I did get to see the end, another save for Hanrahan, 3 games over .500, 1.5 games out of first! Woo hoo!

Susie, that rocks! Winning and points is icing on the cake of a good weekend like that!

Paul, car looks great, saw your YB thread too with the new best, congrats!

Floyd, I'm jealous, I want a nap too.

WAO, prayers for you, but it sounds like you have your head on straight and square on your shoulders. You know what you need.

Hi Mike! Wave Watermelon is what I was missing this weekend. I'll have to make up for that. Or, if'n you have any left come next week, bring it to Bristol. Big Grin

Mouse, Michelle, Nicole, Christine (who I actually got to see this weekend - just sayin'), and all, have a good day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,not a good nights sleep yesternight(MT)rolled all night,I think it had something to do with this joining up with Facebook,even my tried laptop locked up and shutdown after a while,seems like I do the same thing here,that I would do there,maybe talk to my family that is on FB,since they don't come to Drr,but whats funny is I don't care to talk with them that much cause most of them don't even like me,now the jury is still out,but I think I like my family on Drr better,but ofcourse thats just me,and my slow minded ways,plus I don't really like accepting friends,makes me feel like everbody ain't friends.In a perfect world,we would all be friends,but since the world ain't perfect,well I quess,we'll have to make do.................... Wink..................

Wow,that was some amazing rambling,even from me, Laughing ..............but life must go on,prayers to you all my friends,and ifn you ain't my friend,I'll still say a prayer for you,and I hope you will do the same for me,ya'll have as finer of a day as possible,was told by my Dr. a few days ago,that I was bi-polar,wonder what kind of a day this will be, Hum.............I hope it's a up day,cause down days makes me sad, Frown...........so happy thoughts............................ Praying hug...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
bi-polar? yer doin' good, think i'm multi-polar sometimes. i have to choose my thoughts carefully or i'll find myself in another dimension. don't figure the world will stop turnin' over it! all ya'll out there have a good day today, i'm dealin' with a domestic issue that is reaccuring a little more frequent that i care to accept, makes things a little uncomfortable when you don't know what to expect! boy, i sure know how to pick 'em. but it's o.k. to each his own! i'm gonna just keep on pushin' and doin' the next right thing,when you pray for Gods will and things don't go the way you want, we have to accept the outcome..amen..
thanks for the kind words chuck, your doin' good mike, how's work mouse?,morn. mr staggs,hey nicole and michelle!, congrats to mark! and hope your day is good susie!! keep a happy thought and pray for me guys, i mean it!!! thanks for bein' my friends...Allen

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Looks like a kinda warm one, just want it to stay dry, heading to the Pirate game with a bunch of friends from work tonight. The Pirates won last night and are in 2nd place! Woo hoo!

Hi Mike! Wave Trust me, Facebook is not worth a bad night's sleep. Family - real, DRR, FB, etc - are what they are. All we can do is make do. And you're good people in my book.

WAO, good luck with the domestic issue.

Howdy to all, got to get hopping here.
hug hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Mornng everyone. Gonna be another hot one today, but it's supposed to start cooling down next week.

Mike, your little family here thinks you are great, don't you change. Chuck have fun at the game tonight.

WA, I will say a prayer that things work out all right for you. Don' forget to slow down every once in awhile and smell the roses.

Wave Floyd, Michelle, Mouse, Christine and everyone else, have a great day.

Hugs & Prayers hug Praying
Susie

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mikey, ya know ya don't sleep good after drinkin mountain dew. Big Grin

Hey Susie, the weather report shows a cooling trend all the way till I get there. That will be nice. Won't have to hibernate in the hotel all day.

WA, you'll get it together.
Chuck, Mouse, everybody have a good day.
hug to all the ladies.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Afternoon everyone.
Day 2 of week 2 back at work. Yesterday my knee didn't feel too bad when i got home, but today is a different story. I didn't do anything today that should have hurt it, so i'm not sure what's up with it. Oh well, who knows.
It's only suppose to be in the mid 90's around here for the next couple of days, then back to 100+ for the weekend. I'm ready for fall.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,kinda of a sad morning here today,my Dads oldest sister,Aunt Pauline passed lastnight after a long illness,so many prayers for her family.
And we're off to a Dr.appointment with Mannie,they're going to do a MRI,and several other scans today to see if they were any damage done to his head,when he was a baby the bio.family had several instances of knocking him around and out of his stroller once and hitting his head,so lots of concerns for his health,and since alot of issues,has started showing up,his Dr. wants alot of tests run to rule out any problems you can't see,the hard part is he can't lay still while doing these tests,plus being scared,so they have to put him to sleep to do the tests,so prayers will be appreciated very much today............... Praying...................

Ok prayers to you all and have as good of a day as possible......................... Praying hug.........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
sorry to here that big MIKE tell mannie them scans is a breeze Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
i'm praying for you,mannie, and your family mike, you can count on that. the air is thick at my home-front,so senseless,but God is at work so i'm stayin' out of it! morn. michelle, mouse,mr.staggs,chuck,rooster,nicole,and ect. thanks so much for ya'lls encouraging words and thoughts. you guys press through the day and be all you can be! be-blessed,and keep a happy thought!...btw mornin' susie! Wave thought i forgot ya, didnt you Big Grin ...Allen111...

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hang in there, Mike. I got your back.
U2 WA.

I won't be on here for a few days. I got this great e-mail and I'll just be waiting for my check. Wave

GOOD DAY WE ARE FROM THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE {PCH}AND YOUR
EMAIL ADDRESS JUST WON YOU ONE MILLION DOLLARS {$1,000,000USD}
IN THIS MONTH UNITED KINGDOM {UK} PCH LOTTERY,WINNER YOU ARE TO
CONTACT PCH DELIVERY DEPARTMENT FOR IMMEDIATE WINNINGS SPEED UP.
PLEASE NOTE,IF YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS EMAIL,
DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MAIL.THANKS

AGENT: peterson Bowl
EMAIL: pch_unitedkingdom_dept@live.com

Winning numbers :02-14-78-85-45-34
Email, ticket number: FL 254/01/76

How's that for luck. Now if I can just get some luck at the track,,,,,,, Car

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Well, my Buccos didn't play all that great last night, but you can't win them all. We had a good ol' time, nice summer night at the ballpark. Day off today for the Pirates, hopefully they can win the weekend series against the Cubs.

Hi Mike! Wave Real sorry to hear about Aunt Pauline. It's been a little over 2 years since my Aunt Pauline - Pops - passed away, miss her bunches. Mike, all I need to know about the good kind of people you are, is what you typed there about what Mannie went through. I hope that he does well with the test and the docs find or rule out something to help him.

Mouse, hope the knee and the job are ok. 100+ for the weekend??? Had to drink some iced tea just reading that.

WAO, hope the air thins out some for you.

Floyd, don't spend that all in one place! Big Grin

Susie, Nicole, Christine, Michelle (come footin'!! Big Grin ) hug

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Mornin Y'all!
Hang in there, Mike. I got your back.
U2 WA.

I won't be on here for a few days. I got this great e-mail and I'll just be waiting for my check. Wave

GOOD DAY WE ARE FROM THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE {PCH}AND YOUR
EMAIL ADDRESS JUST WON YOU ONE MILLION DOLLARS {$1,000,000USD}
IN THIS MONTH UNITED KINGDOM {UK} PCH LOTTERY,WINNER YOU ARE TO
CONTACT PCH DELIVERY DEPARTMENT FOR IMMEDIATE WINNINGS SPEED UP.
PLEASE NOTE,IF YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS EMAIL,
DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MAIL.THANKS

AGENT: peterson Bowl
EMAIL: pch_unitedkingdom_dept@live.com

Winning numbers :02-14-78-85-45-34
Email, ticket number: FL 254/01/76

How's that for luck. Now if I can just get some luck at the track,,,,,,, Car

FLOYD..ARE YOU SERIOUS???? i need a sponser!!!!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, we r at the rock, gettin schooled by Scotty...having fun, prayers all around. Congrats Susie! hug Floyd, maybe Chuck, hey Dennis, Allen, Nicole, Mike, who did I forget? Gotta run time 4 class...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,another day has come and gone,and it was a tough one,thanks for all the thoughts and prayers,I can't even start to think how rough it would have been without them,so thanks again.
We won't know the results till next Fri.but it was sure rough on Mannie doing these tests,and I hate to sound,well I don't exactlly know how to feel or sound,but as I said Mannie has a problem with being in a closed in situation,and with being held down or having to hold still,so he had to be put to sleep to do all these tests and blood work,and I had to hold him down along with four nurses,just to let the Dr.put the mask on him,to make him go to sleep,and to see him fighting and then the life just go out of his body,was almost more than I could take,after getting back to the waiting room,all I could do was pray and cry.
The Dr. assured me he was ok,but that did little good knowing and seeing him go to sleep while fighting,and while in the waiting room,I wonder if this is what happened when Casey Anthony,held that rag over little Caylee's mouth,till she stopped fighting,I don't know if this is what happened in her case,but I don't know how she could live with herself,if it is,sorry for the long story this morning,but I'm having a hard time with this scene in my mind,and I know I could turn to my friends in this time of trouble,it's hard to find someone to talk to about it around here,I don't know maybe I need to relocate to another part of the world,prayers will greatly be appreciated........................... Frown Praying hug.........................................

Prayers go out to everybody,and I hope you all have a great day,God Bless............ Praying hug..................................