DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Chuck, I'm up early every day. Just sometimes I don't get on this thing till after I get settled at work. Isn't that a long haul from Pittsburg down to Bristol?

I'm surprised Michelle didn't wave at the camera as she went by. Big Grin bow

Hey, she deserves all the attention she can get. She's out there doing what a lot of us would like to do and she's doin a dam good job.
Bein pretty and havin a good lookin car doesn't hurt either. Like I said, I'm pretty proud to be able to call her "friend". hug

Praying hug Angel

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,just got in from making and overnight haul,sleepy,going to get a little nap in and then get back after it,(wonder what it is)got another run tomorrow and hopefully one friday...........................

Prayers to you all and hopefully you all get whatever it is,that you may want out of this day,be safe and go slow,enjoy the prutty day the Lord has made.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning all!!! Long night........... that usually means a long day crying

Hope ya'll have a great one....

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey guys , just stopped in fer some lunch. i trust all is well, mike Wavefloyd Wavemouse Wavemsfurr Wavenicole Wavechuck Wave and of course ms.susie! ya'll keep pushin'!...111...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. Going to be a hot one today, 102 yesterday and expecting 104 or warmer today. Thank God for air conditioning.

WaveMike WaveMichelle, WaveFloyd WaveMouse WaveChuck WaveChristine WaveNicole and last but certainly not least Wink WaveWA.

Have a great day. Prayers & hugs all around. Praying hug
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning got to be short this morning,I know impossible for me,gotta hit the road,off to the dr.and then frieght a load of steel for a customer this morning,and back to load a load of my steel this evening for in the morning,prayers to you all and be safe whatever it is you're going to do today,see ya'll in a bit............... Praying Wave...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey gang, busy day, Madi gets her white belt today!! a summer program at school she chose to participate in, pretty cool..

We run the same oil Floyd, and I have to say you are a sweetheart hug to you and my wh0le drr gm family! Rick said both have pros/cons, you wouldn't have to change synthetic as often, he said he would try it anyway...and I am a self professed camera hogg lol, but I was looking at the other guy to see if I tree'd him, although I couldn't have told you I did that if you'd asked before I saw it..and I knew I had him on the tree, still kickin myself for trying to make it so tight at the stripe & giving the round away to him by .002. But, I've got to feel good, I'm going rds in both cars, have awesome coaches/chewer out'rs lol Chuck...it's coming Cool
proud of you guys Susie!
heading to Myrtle beach, our first camping there, moved the race cars out & put the golf cart and beach stuff in, may get some funny looks pulling in a 48' liv qtrs race trailer.
prayers all around gang...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! End of my work week, woo hoo! Going to Norwalk bright and early tomorrow to watch all day and night. Love seeing Stock and Super Stock, then feeling, seeing, and smelling nitro.

Michelle, yes, it's coming, TRUST THE CAR!!!! In the bottom of the 9th, tie game, with a runner on 3rd and 1 out, you only need the sacrifice fly to win, not a home run! Big Grin And come footin' next month! I hope you have a blast in Myrtle... got another 6 weeks before I beach it.

Hi Mike! Wave Be careful out there on the roads with the steel.

Gotta roll, hi to all, you have an awesome day and weekend!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Here's a picture from my grandsons graduation. 3 generations of Staggs men.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And my sister blamed it on me.
This is now my profile picture on face book.
Big Grin Eyes Rolling Laughing

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
..Morning,prayers to all ya'll,and remember me and Mannie,rough day around the old junkyard,need to hide awhile,ifn you know what I mean.............. Wink...................

Good pic. Floyd,somedays thats exactly what I need to do,is say nothing,let the finger do the talking....................... Hum...........................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hide out and take it easy today, Mike.

The picture started out with a friend walking into my office with a camera. Naturally I showed hin he was #1. He posted it somewhere. Then my grandson posted one of himself somewhere doin the same thing. my son said now he knows where his son gets his attitude. At graduation we decided to be unanimous. All in good fun.

Y'all have a gooden. hug Michelle and all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey ya'll, been runnin' hard down here! but had to stop in. i'll be caught up soon and catch all ya'll up too! thinkin' of you guys and trust all is well. hey floyd ,thats a good pic of you on the left, but who is the old fella on the right? lol....just playin' - you guys have a great weekend and we'll talk soon! Waveto everyone and you know who, name by name..and my sweetie susie!!! ya'll be safe, have fun and stay rapture ready!!!...111...

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon everyone. Wow this has been an absolutely awesome day. On
Fridays I pay all the bills and manage the money of an elderly couple who are more like my adopted parents than clients. Their two sons are like my brothers and we work together to make their life as easy as possible. Raquel has alzheimers and for the last 6 months she has really been slipping away from us, sleeping all the time and really not aware of what is going on around her. I love these people and watching what this terrible disease has done to a once vibrant, intelligent woman has been horrible. But today she was up and about and smiling and so happy to see me. I made her laugh, like in the old days and my heart was so happy it just about burst. Truly a remarkable day and at least for a little while, we had her back with us.

Hey Floyd, great picture, I love the number 1 salute.

Good luck to everyone racing this weekend. You all be safe and have a great weekend. We are racing at Sacramento tomorrow to see who is King of the Track, so hopefully Mark & the Olds will kick some more butt and take the Wally.

Hugs & Prayers to my DRR Family. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evenin Y'all!
WA, do you mean the good looking senior ctizen on the right? That's me, fool! Big Grin Rolling
Good luck tomorrow Susie. I'll be up there in a couple of weeks for the Heritage race.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,sorry about being short and sounding so rough yesterday,new meds. is messing with me,I feel like I'm up one minute and down the next,the dr. said give it a chance to settle down,I hope I don't pizz to many folks off in the middle of settling down, No No.........................

Anyways prayers to you all my friends and be safe ifn you're racing,me I'm working out of a whOle trying to get my tractor fixed and hoping the wheels don't run off of anything else...................... Banging Head.................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mike, i think yer handleing the challanges at hand just great! prayin' for ya! things will get right , just watch and see! ...111...

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang!!! Well no racing for us for the next couple of weeks crying

Hope everyone that is racing this weekend wins not worthy

Wave Hi!! to all of ya Wave

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Well I sent Mark off to the track and I will be going out there in a little while.

You all have a safe and fun weekend.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey, Mikey, maybe this will cheer you up some. I rule
I did a beer in the butt chicken last nite. Gotta little heavy with the cayenne but it sure was good. That's sure an easy way to cook a good tasty chicken.
That's about the only highlight of my kick back do nuthin weekend. Maybe I can work up some energy to do something constructive today. Sleep
hug to all the ladies. Wave to all the guy's.
Praying Angel hug