DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again. Had a good time working the mic at the MoPower event this weekend at PRP. Hopefully the little break does me good and I can light a lamp or two this weekend when I'm back in the hot rod.

I hope all you dads had a good day yesterday. Since I was working, we're doing Father's Day dinner at my parents' tonight. Woo hoo, my momma's cookin'! Big Grin

Christine, always a pleasure. With Markie racing this weekend, and me being able to announce his runs, I was thinking of Mark, and telling Eddie how much we all miss him.

Susie, sorry about the cold, but WOO HOO! Way to go Mark!!

Michelle, I'm sorry, I know it stings. hug
I know you have perspective in everything, but it would be nice to get that little man!! Let me know when you ready for me to yell at you. lol

Floyd, I'm glad it was a fairly easy fix. I have a scope on my "someday" tools wish list. That sure made it easier to diagnose.

Hi Mike! Wave Sorry you're missing your dad, but I'm also glad you get to give Manny the lessons your dad taught you. I hope your neck isn't hurting too long.

WAO, Mouse, everyone, you all have a good one!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nicole, you snuck in while I was typing! Big Grin
While you were gone, we nominated you to bring donuts. Big Grin
Great job Megan!! That's awesome! And so cool that Sheldon wants to race too!
not worthy

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Chuck donuts it is....

Sheldon has always wanted to race, but grades have kept him away.... Megan it was volleyball.. But they are both back now!!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Afternoon everyone.
I had an interview this morning with a company that i worked at back in the 90's. I'm kinda hoping it works out, since it only took me 2 minutes to get there, and it's for a QA/QC position that i'm looking for.
Mike, prayers are coming your way.
Michelle, at least you were there.
Hope everyone has a great evening.
We got some storms coming this way, so i'm getting excited.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Afternoon Y'all!

Good luck, Mouse. Hope it works out.
Yeah, Chuck that scope is real cool.
Donuts? Did I hear someone say donuts?

Went to that friends house and picked up all the stuff he didn't want.
8 cases Lucas 20-50 synthetic racing oil
1 case Lucas synthetic trans fluid
5 gallon Lucas 70-90 gear oil
1 case Lucas oil stabilizer
3 cases Rouch 20-50 racing oil
1 case Rouch break in oil
Couldn't talk him out of a case of Lucas Slick Mist! Darn.
A very good haul for sure.

Y'all have a gooden.

Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
afternoon mr.staggs, sorry to wake you!...111... Wave

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey WA, typical Monday, murphy's day.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
just got in from work, so just a quick hey gang, and yes I'm ready Chuck, you are awesome Floyd, and dang it why did I try to make so close??? but I have lots to be thankful for too!!
Great to have you back nIcole, sent you a pm, good job to the kids!!
I'll catch up when I get a second...got to go unload from Bristol....

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,the diner is open,bisquits and gravy,hog meat of your choice, Eyes.....eggs the way you likem,coffee,tea or diet dr.pepper,come and get it,and got some fresh last fall apple butter,and fresh spring strawberry pres.now come and get it............. Tongue Ice Cream..........................

Prayers to all you folks and thanks for the prayers for this neck problem,it's still here,but I know Gods going to fixer up............... Praying..............................

Hey Chuck Wave......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
shhhhhhh, you'll wake up floyd.....

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Kinda humid and sticky day here in Pittsburgh. I hope it rains or it doesn't, nothing in between, since me and my buddy are going to see the Pirates and Orioles tonight. Last night, Father's Day dinner at the parents', mom found a turkey breast on sale, so it was a mini Thanksgiving, mmmmmmm, stuffing and mashed potatoes, and a game of dominoes with my niece after dinner.

Nicole, that's so cool. And kudos to Sheldon for working to get the grades.

Mouse, fingers crossed for you that the interview pays off. I hope you didn't get too close to the storm. Big Grin

Floyd, that's a real nice haul. Though he could have at least given you 1 bottle of the Slick Mist! Big Grin

Michelle, TRUST THE CAR!!!!

Hi Mike! Wave I hope the neck feels better soon.

WAO, hope you're not melting down there in FL. Big Grin

You all have a good one!

Speaking of Father's Day, I will always, always remember Bob and his most awesome hat Nikki made him.

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all!!! Wave

Hope everyone has a fabulous day hug

Thanks Chuck and yes it kudos to Sheldon, he hates school.... but he is very smart so he needs to get good grades!

Thanks for breakfast Mike.... maybe you need a massage? Thats what I am gonna get today, My neck and shoulders aren't doing to well either!!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Just got back from Dr's appt and i got my release to go back to work Monday. I'm really hoping to hear back from the interview yesterday, cause i just really don't want to go back to work for my current employer. Whatever direction God leads me is what i'll do though.
Y'all have a wonderful day and God Bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
love the picture Chuck, wake up Floyd hug, great news Dennis, hey Nicole & Allen...life is good, prayers all around...

neat shot from CompetitionPlus.com

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
try it again..well, here is the link-wish there was an easy way to post the pic...am I missing something?
kids are at the fence behind that camera...
Bristol starting line Sunday

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
let me ask a question guys, (and ladies) . if i make a post on here ..say around 8am est. . and say, mr staggs respondes. if i read it at like 8:30 am and he's pac. time, is that mean he's on here at 4 am? ...111...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evenin Y'all!
I'm awake, just been busy. This workin crap is cutting into my social life
Mouse good news, hope you get what you want.
Mike, stay away from those oriental massage places that promise a happy ending. Big Grin
As I said, Michelle, you are competing in one of the toughest classes in drag racing. You did great and Madi is a good photographer.
Now, what are the advantages to using synthetic oil? I normally use 20-50 Valvoline but since I got all that free stuff I might want to try it.
Y'all have a gooden! hug to all the ladies.
Chuck, cool picture.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
HEY.......Whats up Mike Hawks? You still kickin? Hows Mannie?

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Marty,hope you are doing good,Mannies growing like a weed,he's 9 now,been with us 7 years now,unbelieveable,how's the grandbaby,lord I bet shes growing up fast...........

Stop in and see us sometime,all of us here on the GM thread miss ya,me I'm still trying to haul junk,just been to hot,to do much,good to hear from you,come see us sometime.......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Warm night last night, but a good one at the ballpark, with the Pirates rolling over the Orioles. Always good to be there for a win.

Mouse, how does the knee feel? I hope you hear from the interviewer.

WAO, yep, Floyd is 3 hours behind us, in time. I'm not sure why he'd be up at 5:30am, unless he went to an Oriental massag.... never mind. Just kiddin' Floyd!

Floyd, no help on the synthetic. I run regular old Pennzoil in my heap. Too many leaks to let the expensive stuff be hitting the ground. Laughing

Marty, real glad to see you, been wondering about how you were doing.

Hi Mike! Wave Looks like I'm opening up today.

Michelle, cool pic... let's see if my shot at it works...

Nice pic... looks like you're looking at the camera! Just seeing the Bristol track is getting me more excited for the WFC - where, of course, you should come footin'!!! Big Grin