DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey guys, hope all are in good spirits today! i'm still pushin' through my remodeling project. it's going good. you feelin o.k. this a.m. mike?, got to be proud of mr.mark there susie, hey chuck, morn nicole,floyd,i'm no fool,fool Wave,racing treat you right msfurr, how are you mouse? whats yer work status for mon.? havent heard much from ya! Praying. any way i'll be in and out through the day -prayers sent out keep a happy thought ,be-blessed and stay rapture ready!...Allen111...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody,Floyd just the thought of a chicken with a beer in the butt made me smile Smilegood job pal,and I bet it was good,love it when I get Mannie to try spicy foods,he'll stick that tongue out and wave his hand in front of his mouth and say water dad,I need water,and it ain't hot spicy,it's just spicy,to funny.................. Laughing ......................thanks Floyd I needed to laugh,this new med.that the dr. put me on is got me down,and by down I mean down and out,and down in the bed,I can't hardly move,blood pressure can't get to high this way,cause I can't move,going to give it till Mon.to see ifn it gets better,or I'm calling her and saying,hey,cause thats all that will come out,right now,glad I can still type................. Banging Head.................

WAO,Mouse,Michelle,Susie,Chuck,Floyd,Nicole,Christen,and whoever I'm forgetting,prayers to you all and may God Bless you on this special day he has given us................ Praying hug..............................

Oh Nicole so glad to have you back,and I'm so proud of the parents you and Scott must be,great kids,that understand,that if you do what you have to do in life,the rest of the good stuff will follow,got some nieces and nefews(SP)that I wish could understand this part of life,their moms and dads where to busy growing up to teach them that part,so good job mom and dad L,and good job kids............... Cool.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey, Mikey, you know i always have the right things to say. I'm stupid I rule welcome
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Well, this isn't how I was hoping things would turn out, but I go back to work at my old employer today. I'm really praying that my knee can take it, and that I can take it also. This is part of God's plan for me, so I have to make the most out of it.
I could use y'alls prayers that things go well for me.
Y'all have a great day and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
morn. all, everything will go just fine!mouse ,glad you have work to go to . give us the good report later ..to the rest of you guys, have a blessed day and i;ll have to check in later--got a busy day..and thats a good thing -...111...

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning all,Mouse I can't imagion how hard it must be to go back to work,after being out so long,we will be praying for you through the day,and we have already said one for you this morning,hang in there pal............ Praying.................

Going to be another hot week here,trying to get used to, two new med.and they are wearing on me pretty good,I sure hope they get better at doing what they are supposed to do pretty soon,or we will have to regroup.......... Hum.............

OK prayers to you all,and congrats Susie and Mark on another chamionship this year,and hope there's many more,and hope all ya'll lights where winning lights over the weekend,and ifn they was'nt,well keep at it,they will come...................... Praying hug..............................

Floyd yo're the man with the plan,and Wavehey Chuckster,Mannie said to call you Chuckster, Wink.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang!!!!

Mike thanks for the kind words about the kids, sometimes being a parent is the hardest thing in the world........ I always doubt myself ..... then I watch what they do and how they act and treat others and I know we are doing as good of a job as we can!!!!

Busy week, we leave early Wed am to go back to Idaho for my family reunion ...... fun times .... I LOVE living here, just wish I had family crying

Mouse ...... as we all say things happen for a reason ........ and sometimes that is hard to see at the moment........ Just keep believing Praying

Well have a great one to ya'll Wave

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone. Beautiful day here in Cali, supposed to be in the low 90's today. Weather forecast last night said things are going to be changing drastically. They are calling for rain and low 70's by Wednesday with snow in the mountains. There is so much snow in our mountains right now that 2 of the ski resorts are going to be open on July 4th weekend. I can't remember the last time that happened.

Mike, I hope those meds start working like they are supposed to pretty soon.
Mouse prayers sent that you have a good day and the knee holds up okay.
WA, don't you work too hard, gotta have time for a little play.
Wave Floyd, Chuckster, Michelle, Nicole, Christine and everyone else.
Hugs & Prayers all around hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Afternoon guys.
Thanks for all the prayers.
I couldn't make it all day at work. The knee got too swollen, stiff, and sore. My boss is actually the one that suggested i take off early and work myself back into it slowly. I think i'm going to take his advice and just see how it goes for a week or so before i try to do a full day.
Again, thanks for the prayers.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Afternoon y'all!
Take it easy, mouse, after the time you've had recouperating you can't expect to go full spped the first day.
Mikey, check your pm's.

Susie, how hot do you figure it will be the 15th and 16th at sack a tomatoes? We're racing in the evening so that means we get to lay around all morning. I forgot to check if the hampton Inn has a pool. Hum

Angel hug Praying

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Floyd,right back atcha pal........... Wink.........................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Floyd, normally I would tell you that it will probably be in the mid 90s to possibly low 100s, but this year is strange. Today is in the 90s but by Wednesday we are supposed to be in the low 70s and they are calling for snow in the mountains. I wish I had an answer for you, but we will have to wait and see, I would say come prepared for anything.

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Guess we'll try this again.
Yesterday it was 106, today is only suppose to be 92.
Y'all have a great day and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,Mouse hope this day works out better for you,going to be hot all over the place sounds like,good luck today and we'll be praying for ya............ Praying.................

Well off to haul a load of precious metals(junk)hoping to get enough done in the next few days to get the old tractor going again,no rest for the wicked and the rightous don't need none,ain't sure where I fall,be we're off to try anyway................ Hum...............................

Prayers for you all and have as gooder of day as possible................... Praying hug....................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, a quick hello...the beach is calling...lol We are having the best time, camping at the beach is pretty cool afterall...prayers all around, hope your day is full of smiles!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Gone all weekend, too much to catch up on everyone, just saying howdy. Howdy! Wave More later hopefully.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,off to see the dentist,working on my new front teeth,won't be long,I can really bite the bullet............... Big Grin................

Prayers all around,and hope ya'll have a nice day............... Praying Wave.....................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good morn. mike,chuck,mouse,mr.floyd.michelle.nicole.and 442 Wink,hope ya'll are well today and things are goin' your way so far. we been getiin' some good rain lately but have inside work. all's well here and is only getting better. need to schedule some more jobs though! God's got my pay check and blesses me right on time,every time! Praying you guys take good care of yourselves today and act like somebody,ya hear?...111...

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Chamber of Commerce ordered beauty of a day here, sunny and mid to high 70s, before the heat comes in for Night of Fire at PRP Saturday.

Last Friday was a bummer, up early, meet my buddies at 5:30am, so we can be at Norwalk at 8:30 to see sportsman classes, and all we got to see was rain. We did have a really good breakfast at the Star Diner not far from the track, but it wasn't worth 6 hours of driving and a vacation day good!

Saturday, .015 red first round to a .180 package, and I'm dead on with a 6 to boot. Yay. Buy back, get the new points leader in the semis, and I'm red again. Kevin was ready though, .007 green, so it was going to be a rough round if I didn't match up close to that.

Sunday was the Cruise A Palooza, town of Butler shuts down their main street for 10-12 blocks, and it is a big car show. Saw some neat stuff. We were there all day; I was helping my buddies display for their sponsor, who also sponsors this event.

This week has been busy here piloting the LMFD. I'm not going to bed at night, I'm pretty much just passing out from mental exhaustion. Can't wait for the 3 day weekend! I'm not complaining, it's all part of life, and life is good.

Hi Mike! Wave Good luck at the dentist.

Nicole, safe travels and have fun!

Mouse, hoping the adjustment back to work has been ok at least, for both your knee and mental health. And don't melt!

Michelle, hope you all are having a blast at the beach. 2 weeks to Bristol... come footin'!!! Big Grin

Floyd, awesome pic, on many levels! Big Grin

Gotta run! Howdy WAO, Susie, Marty, and all the lurkers!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Damn, Chuck, you make me tired just reading that.
Mikey, I've got some good pliers and I work cheap. Eyes
Susie, see you and Mark in a couple of weeks I hope. If not, then in Vegas.
hug Michelle, I'll bet you're having so much fun You're not even thinking of me.
How ya holdin up, Mouse?

Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug