DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Mornin Y'all!
Man do I feel smarter. Just bein at that graduation perked my brain up. I swear if I was nay smarter I'd be dangerous. I'm stupid

Had a real good time and I'm very proud of my grandson. I'm also proud of his momma and daddy for giving him the resources to go to college.
This isn't the best picture but in the background is the pacific ocean.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug
.............Floyd,could'nt help but notice that dude in jeans picking his nose,do they give a award for that out west,we had some of the best nose pickers out here,one guy could play Blue Moon of Kentucky threw his nose,while picking the other side,I know TMI,but with Guy gone,we need this kind of thing to keep us laughing..................... Laughing .................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mikey, I didn't pick up on that but I'll bet he got a degree in nose picking. I hope he don't wind up at McDonalds sayin "Would you like fries with that?"

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, but if you enlarge the photo, you will find that he is NOT picking his nose, but rather talking on what appears to be a two way radio.

Don't you hate it when you have the guy dead to right, up on the gallows ready to spring the trap door, when suddenly, the governor calls with a last minute repreive, and now the lynch mob has to go home with a working woody.

Oh, and Mike; Congrats on your Grand Son. Hope his realizes his dreams.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
tues. morn.? time waits for no man!-- coffee's good ! nose pickin' mike?...the lady doin' the reading is too! Eyes ..geez.. what's going on here? and the dude at the bottom with the ca. coast hat is diggin' on the sly Eyes the young man to the right is stashin' something in his in his hat Eyes i hope you didn't let anyone touch you floyd! No No ...111...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning world,WAO,thats the way to get it started with a full head of steam,nice here today 56 at 6:30,got to get out and greet the day,hope everyone has a good day and prayers out to all,and be safe at whatever you do this day................... Praying.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Tuesday it is. Nice night last night, walking around the car cruise and getting a bite to eat with friends. Still on a pretty nice stretch of weather.

Floyd, that's way cool. I'd be proud too. He has more tolerance/sticktoitiveness than I do, to go through all that schoolin'.

Hi Mike! Wave You did channel Guy very well there. Now I've got the old Seinfeld episode in my head... "No pick! No pick!"

Ken, stop in more often. WAO, Susie, Michelle, Mouse, et al, you all have a great day.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragnRat:
Sorry guys, but if you enlarge the photo, you will find that he is NOT picking his nose, but rather talking on what appears to be a two way radio.

Don't you hate it when you have the guy dead to right, up on the gallows ready to spring the trap door, when suddenly, the governor calls with a last minute repreive, and now the lynch mob has to go home with a working woody.

Oh, and Mike; Congrats on your Grand Son. Hope his realizes his dreams.

Ken Gasbarri

Mike's story is a lot funnier than reality. b Rolling

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
what day is this? Sleep i'm covered up! got a 25 hr. day today. ya'll o.k.? morn. floyd ,goin' racing this w/e? how 'bout you mouse? can ya yet? don't have to ask you msfurr Wave . don't take the week-end off chuck yer hot right now!! not worthy. how you susie? Wink you might be my favorite!... Wink ..michelle has one so why can't i. glad to see you feelin' better mike!! Eyes geez..lol prayers are out . enjoy!...111...

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Still awesome (IMO) weather here, nice and sunny, not too hot, no humidity, cool at night, great sleeping weather.

I hope you all are doing well this week, and are a good kind of busy.

Karen updated Nikki's CarePage yesterday, and I posted it on Bob's thread. If I could ever turn back time, wave a magic wand, etc.... crying

hug hug to all. Time for some mid week medicine, go get this prescription filled:
Ice Cream Ice Cream

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Well summer has finally come to Northern Cali. It is sunny and has been in the 90's the last couple of days, so I will definitely be filling Chuck's prescription.

WA you sure know how to make a gal feel good.

Hey Chuck are you racing this weekend? We have a race in Sacramento, let's keep those oldsmobubbles in the winners circle.

Floyd, congrats to the grandson.

Mike, I sure could use some biscuits & gravy this morning. How about fixing up a batch with a big ole plate of bacon.

Mouse, good to hear the knee is coming along, you will be back to racing in no time.

Wave Michelle, Christine & everyone else. Have a great Wednesday.
Susie

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy ya'll,been in time out a couple days,got my nuckles slapped by the big boossman SL,got to be smart,ya'll have at it,hope to see ya'll tomorrow,we'll see................ Hum No No Wink.....................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang, I could use a prayer or two if you think about it when you're sending them...
why is Scott picking on you Mike? that's not cool but I haven't had time to see what's going on.
what do I have Allen, don't know if I'm being blonde or tired...lol
We are leaving for Bristol tomorrow, that's all I'll say about that. Rick & the kids were all excited about going, when I got home late tonight...so that's cool.
prayers all around...you guys are all the best!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good morning freinds!,how 'bout that "scammed" post. thats crazy ain't it? i got out the least hit but it still is a shame. but i was prepared for some to remind me of a past post i had worded wrong! figure all i could do was face it cause when yer wrong, yer wrong! let's face it, everyone wants to be liked but in my case it's not mandatory. i'm hoping everyone racing has success. morn. floyd Wavemouse Wavechuck Wave and whats up with you msfurr?, you know prayers from this end don't have to be requested, but i don't pass up a need! Praying i was talkin' about your favorite(floyd), you better get some rest! morn.mike Wink,i've seen much worse on here, with less issue. i know you well enough to know that your views have a meaning! there's one local on here that i can't wait to see at the track! maybe he will like to run them jibbs behind a trailer in the shadows- i know him and he don't know me Roll Eyes all i will say is , i'm certainly not too holy to be human! i've been known to be a little unpredictable Eyes, anyway, thinkin' today will be good, got a sweet little job goin' (inside work) and the air is on! can't forget my sweetie, hope yer doin' good , and hope big daddy don't get me, with a name like homegrown,reminds me of someone BIG. make sure he knows i'm no threat!lol....well gonna get out in cowboy country and be somebody... be blessed and be a blessing!...111...oh, i love using 111 now that i know it grinds the stones of idiots Big Grin,,, later!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I went yesterday and talked with a friend of mine, that owns a fab shop, about going to work for him. I'm going tomorrow to take a weld test, and we'll see what happens from there. The test should be a piece of cake, but it's been 9 months now since i've struck an arc, so i don't want to be too confident.
I really didn't want to go back to being a welder, but it's most of what i know, and i just can't stomach the thought of going back to my present employer. I ask for prayers that i go the direction the Lord has planned for me.
Prayers to all, and have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Friday for me, woo hoo!!!

Hi Mike! Wave I didn't see where you were a bad boy, but it don't matter. And better to get your knuckles slapped by SL, than the nuns in Catholic grade school. Things had changed jjuuuusssst enough where they couldn't slap mine for being left handed, but you could tell they were old school, and REALLY wanted to. So to make up for that frustration, any other infraction, WHACK!

Susie, welcome to summer. Enjoy your prescription! Big Grin No racing for me this weekend, PRP is hosting a Mopar only event all 3 days. So, I'll be the announcer instead. Mark's turn for the W for us Rocketeers! I wish I had had my camera Monday night. The local car cruise I went to, there was a '50ish Olds there, with the see through plastic hood. I knew they did it, but it was the first time I'd seen one.

Michelle, hug hug and prayers for you. I hope you all have a blast in Bristol. Warm the track up for me! Big Grin

WAO, yeah, that's a shame about the scam. Don't worry about whoever is bringing up the post you worded wrong. Pretty obvious to me, you are good people. Keep coming up aces! Big Grin 111

Mouse, I hope the knee is good, and you're surviving the heat wave, if you're not out there chasing storms. Do you take the S10, in case you need to leave in a hurry?? Tongue

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, "whack". No No Laughing
Michelle, hug and keep it green.
WA, I hate a thief. I trust everybody.
Chuck, bow
Mouse, do they still strike an arc with all that fancy crap out there now?
Susie, Car I'll be up for the heritage race in July. Hope I see you guys.

Y'all have gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Thursday morning everyone. Another beautiful day here today, but it is supposed to cool down into the 80's which will be perfect.

Mike, I read all your posts and I never see you need a time out. I love your posts, you make me laugh with your great stories, especially when it involves goats, dogs & Mannie.

Michelle, good luck this weekend, kick some a$$ and take some numbers. You are always in my prayers.

WA no need to worry about Homegrown, not a jealous bone in his body. Good thing for me, most of my friends are guys.

Mouse, good luck with the new job possibility. I will definitely say a prayer for you.

Chuck, we will do our best to carry the flag for the oldsmobubbles this weekend. This is our last points race of the year at Sacramento, so if we do well, Mark will be Track Champion. He is out of 1st by 2 points, but still leading the points at Infineon.

Floyd, where is the Heritage Race that you are coming up for. We haven't been following that series so don't know the schedule.

Everyone have a great day. Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
are you feeling better now michelle? Wave...111...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey everybody,thanks for the encouragement,I have a habit of saying whats on my mind,even where I need to be quit,but blood pressures been high again,and the other night,I told old TBR the AC thief,he was a theif,and did it on the thread he started about the million,so I quess I stepped on the popular peoples post,I ain't never been in the in-crowd,so it's no big thing,but I'm like Floyd I can't stand a thief,and especially a theif that steals from a fellow racer............. Mad No No Busted...................

Anyways all is good,and I've been busy as a bee,my tractor that I use in my business,broke the trans. yesternight(MT)and had to do alot of hand labor,the last few days so I've been to pooped to type,prayers to all you wonderful folks,and pray for my tractor,I know that sounds weird,but it is my life line,and without it,I can't do to much,and the parts and labor are going to be about 1200.00,so the Mad Mater may be resting for a few more weekends,oh well,see ya'll in morning,gravy and biscuits for everyone,in the morning,bright and early........................ Ice Cream Praying hug Smile..................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' mike ,welcome back! blood pressure stable?(winnie)..sorry about yer farm tool.reminds me of the guy that could'nt get no lovin' from his wife, he went to the doc. and was told what to say to her in detail.he went home and tryed it ,after a few weeks of it ,still no luck.late one night his buddy snuck up on him in his barn and overheard him saying suggestive things to his "oliver". his friend said,"what are you doing? are you crazy? the farmer said "no" i'm just doin' what the doc. said. "what"? yeah, he told me to say sexy things to a tractor. Eyes so try talking to it, mike! any way fri. at last and hope all are well - i'm good and sendin' prayers out in all directions. ya'll go a round for me! ya'll be blessed today, one more time and you know who you are! -don't forget matt. 6:33, seek 1st. the kingdom of God, and all things will be added to you!...111...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: W.A.O. 111,