DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Afternoon everyone.
Got a new work release from my Dr for no more than 8 hours a day for the next couple of weeks. Not only am i trying to get my knee used to being on it all day on the concrete, but trying to get my body used to the heat again. I guess too much pool time is a bad thing.
It's the same old place i left 9 months ago, but i'm trying to have a different attitude about it. So far my prayers for that are working.
Y'all have a great afternoon.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,Floyd no need for pliers,getting me a parcial plate made,be fun to chew on the front teeth again,never know what you'll miss till it's gone........... Hum........................

Ok gotta get at it,going to get up in the mid 90's the next couple of days,so gotta getter done,while it's only 89, Eyes Tongue........................................

Prayers to all,and if ya'll don't hear from me in a few days,it's because the old laptop is breaking down,looks like it's gotta go to the dr. too,oh well,ya'll have a goodern ....................... Praying help Wave....................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Limping along getting through the week. Man I wished I had some energy last night after work. It was absolutely beautiful. A little warmer today, but still nice, might go watch at PRP's test n tune. Supposed to get warm tomorrow and warmer Saturday. I just want it to stay dry so we can race.

Mouse, attitude counts for a lot. Glad to hear that so far, it's good. Make sure you stay hydrated out in that heat.

hi Mike! Wave That would make eating corn on the cob a challenge. You stay hydrated too.

Floyd, I thought you were a dentist I'd seen on tv once:

Gotta go, hi to all, Susie, WAO, Michelle, Nicole, and anyone I may have missed.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey Mike, that will work out, I'm doin ribs this weekend.
Yeah, Chuck, that was me. I haven't seen any royalty checks for a while.

Today is the anniversary of my Dad's passing and I sure miss him. One thing though, I know he and Dianne are together watching over me and my kids.
Y'all have a good, prayers to all.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's been a long week, but I'm hanging in there. It's suppose to be 100+ degrees for the next week around here.
Y'all have a good one and God bless.
See ya

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,it's summer time,and Mouse it's supposed to be in the 90's around here for a while now,90 to 100,it's hard to tell the difference,just be safe and drink alot of H2O,and find all the shade you can................... Wink.........................

Prayers to you all this weekend and I hope if you're lucky enough to race,be safe and be cool and we'll be sitting in the cool,watching some tv,and eating watermelon, Ice Cream..........whats the 4th without watermelon.................. Big Grin................ Praying hug.........................

Floyd,dem ribs sound like well,just can't wait till I can sink my new choppers into a mess of them things............. Wink..................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang, hug Floyd, I hear you Chuck, hope to get to see you! Worse part of getting home from the beach, unpacking, washing, and all the work I have to do....back to the rat race! have a great day gang & stay cool! prayers all around...hi to all!

(I just loved that dentist Chuck! lol)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It must be summer time cause we are goin to have the same kind of weather the rest of you are having. Gee, it's funny but it's happens this time of the year every year. Hum
hug Michelle.
Mikey, I'll eat one of them just for you.
Chuck, Mouse, WA, Nichole, Christine, Susie, everybody have a safe and sane Independence Day. Praying to all that have made this day possible.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Friday! TGIF, and it's a long weekend, woo hoo! Warming up some this weekend, but not as bad as what they had predicted earlier, and it is looking like we'll stay dry during race day tomorrow.

Floyd, your dad done good, and you and Dianne done good. You've got some good angels on your shoulders. And you had to say ribs, dintcha? Now I'm hungry for some! Might have to work that into the plan for the weekend.

Mouse, I had to drink some iced tea just reading that. Man that's warm. Glad to hear you're hanging in there, keep on keepin' on.

Hi Mike! Wave You're as bad as Floyd... now I want watermelon. Don't know who I'm kidding though... I always have room for ribs and watermelon. Big Grin

Hey Michelle, sorry about the real world. I hope you all had a great beach week. 2 weeks from now I'll be in Bristol pits! Come footin'! Big Grin I still love the original Rudolph show.

WAO, you doin' ok down there? Susie, I hope you're having a good week. Nicole, I hope tater country is still good to you. Everyone have a great long holiday weekend. X2 Floyd, Praying for all who made, and keep, our independence possible.

It's hot out there, it's the July 4th weekend, go get the prescription filled, it's medicinal!
Ice Cream Ice Cream Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good eve guys, all's well here, thanks for askin' chuck. just been busy. hope you got your chompers dailed in mike,bet the beach was fun msfurr,take it lite there mouse-easy does it! whats you up to mr.floyd?,you stayin' out of trouble? i'm backed in the corner with too much to do. i don't know how a person can get involved with some of the things that i do! no threat of idle hands here.- you guys be-blessed this holiday and keep a happy thought,ya hear?.--hey nicole Waveand the best for last!! susie Wink...111...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,happy 4th weekend,prayers to all,gotta hit the road,catch up after while..................... Praying Wave.............................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone. Well summer is officially here, 94 yesterday, supposed to be 96 today and then we are into the 100s for at least 6 days. Racing at Infineon on Sunday & Monday, drinking lots of water and looking for shade wherever I can find it.

Wow Michelle a week at the beach sounds like pure heaven to me, glad you had fun. Mike, don't you work too hard, be sure you do a little relaxing and watermelon eating. Mouse, sounds like things are getting better, hang in there. Floyd, I think you better be ready for some hot weather when you come up here for the Heritage Race. Hey Chuck, we will see if we can get the oldsmobubble in the winners circle again.

WA, you little devil, don't you spend the whole weekend working, take some time to have some fun. Ice Cream

Wave Christine & Nicole and anyone I might have forgotten.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to say a prayer for all our wonderful service men & women who make it possible for us to all do what we do.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Just tryin to get my butt in gear and do a little something constructive before it gets too hot.
Yeah, I know Susie. Apperently so do the organizers. We start qualifying at 1:00 in the afternoon Friday and eliminations start 1:00 Saturday afternoon. Oh well it is what it is.
See ya all later, Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
happy Sunday gang...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,going to get hot and stormy here today at 9:50 it's 81,so a/c don't fail me now.................. Praying.........................

Prayers to all and hope you Sunday is a gooden................ Praying Wave..................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
well good mornin; to you guys too! i'm in a kinda spot. in transition to attend a different church. been going to one and the pastors style is evolving into one of those,gruntin' and noise makin' sounds behind every sentance. i don't want to go to church and get annoyed. anyway from not going makes me uncomfortable! my personal relationship is there but need to get around believers before i crack up! don't want to be out to long. i was raised so. baptist but the traditions and selective beliefs are revolting!(for lack of better terms). i don't want "MEGA", and don't want limiting tradition. i know where this resistance is from, straight from the pit of hell-smells just like smoke! so i'll be o.k... stick me in your prayers!! cause prayer changes things.. thanks!!

you guys (mike,mouse,mr.floyd,nicole,michelle,mannie,mr.chuck,homegrown, Waveand who else....humm... Hum .oh yeah.susie! Wink) ya'll have a good 4th. be-blessed...111...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, Wave....Happy 4 of July,proud to be an American,hope you all had a wonderful weekend,and have plans for a great week..................... Smile...............................

Prayers to all in need and prayers for our soldiers,and ya'll have one of them there All-American Days,me I found a guy selling watermelons for a $1.00 each and I bought 3,gots lots of eating to do,so enjoy............ Praying Ice Cream..........................

Some barbaque,I eat watermelon.................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mikey, that sounds good. I'll be eatin leftovers for a few days. Did a rack of St Louis ribs and a beer in the butt chicken. A mess of beans and I cheated and bought some tater salad. Too hot to boil potatoes.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying to all and hug to the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys, its a great day to be alive. Have a Happy 4TH everyone!!!!!

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post