DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Long time no see, long time no type! Trying to catch up on DRR. Sending belated Birthday wishes to those that I missed. Always, thinking and sending prayers to my extended family. Still lots going on here. And, still trying to find my way.

Michelle the pictures and just wonderful, and what a beautiful family! Madi girl so proud of you missy with all your accomplishments! Michelle, you can get that "W", just breath, it's not rocket science, and girl you can drive!!

Mike, sorry I missed breakfast a couple of times, but my heart was there! Keeping the faith for your family and for Mannie! Children are special no matter what! You sir, need to take care of yourself! Sending prayers!

Chuckieeee-sorry I scooted out early the night you won a second time, but it was time for me to go (I know you understand). So proud of you mister!

Susie, thanks for the thoughts and prayers!

Floyd, sorry we didn't get to meet. It's a long story, and I'm glad to be home! My girlfriend Tammie wants to go next spring to Vegas, she was never there, and between Laverne and Shirley (aka Christine and Tammie) we will be able to go a lot more places! We still should meet somewhere in between for a DRR Good Morning First Reunion!! I'm sure that will happen!

I've been busy with school and the house. It seems it's just one thing after another and I bet Mr. Brewer is trying to tell me something! But my goal is to get everything done by the end of June, so Molly and I can cruise and get some ice-cream! Summer classes are almost finished, well for me, I'm ahead of everyone else. Then fall classes start in September. I'm getting there slowly but surely!

Okay, everyone, enjoy the day, hug your kids, hug yourself, be safe, be happy, and take one moment at a time! Missing my baby!

Always, "Thinking of Nikki"......

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hi Christine, there's always the next time. I don't do Vegas like I used to, now I only go when there is a race in a series I run. If they depended on my money they would be closed up. I'll be back there in Sept. for the Summit finals and then not again till next year.
We've got 2 more races in the Heritage series, Sacramento in July and the last one Bakersfield in October. I'm hoping to move up in the points. A top 5 would make me happy.
Gotta do a leak down on the hay hauler this weekend. Gettin a little oil in #2 cylinder foulin the plug. Hope it's just a valve seal.
Y'll have a gooden!
Mike, maybe it's time to put a T400 in that tractor with a trans brake.
Fingers crossed for Michelle this weekend.
hug to all the ladies
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,des bisquits and gravy are getting cold,ifn you don't hurry,the dogs are a eyeing them,and I got a hOle that needs fixing in the wall, Tongue...............come and get it.................

Hey MaB,good to see your typing this morning,been missing you,take care and don't learn to much with all that schooling,you'll get so smart,you won't,want to hang around us.............jk............... hug Smile...................

Floyd,I'z gotz leaking valves all the time,my number 2,5,3 plugs stayed fouled out most of the time,then I'z eats me a pot of pintos,cornbread and onions and HOT peppers and the next thing I know I'm running lean, Wink.....I know tmi............ Rolling..................

You all have a wonderful day and know how much you all mean to me,prayers to you all,and be safe............. Praying hug...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone!!!!

No No I know, I know, I am so sorry been a way for far too long but.... Wave I am back.

I miss you guys so much. . . . .

Lots to get caught up on, we have been kinda busy around here!!! No excuse.....

So I will be checking in more often Big Grin

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Can't let this thread float to far down the page.
Y'all have a gooden! hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Ok who's the idiot that gave me this stinkin cold. The weather finally gets good and I feel like doo doo. Gonna take some cold medicine and head out to the track this afternoon.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Hugs & Prayers to all my DRR family. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,getting back hot again,the unbearable kind,so here we go........... Banging Head...........................

Susie hope you get rid of that doo doo cold,nothing worse,I'm not laughing cause you got a cold,just the doo doo part made me laugh,Thanks I needed that today.......... hug Laughing ....................................

Ok the rest of you folks lets get hopping and do something for fun today,if it's to hot to race,go to the watering hole,inside or outside,ifn you get my drift,just don't get the doo doo cold,it stinks in the summer time,got to stop,I'm killing me........... Rolling....Thanks again Susie............. Laughing Rolling.......................

Prayers to you all,and to me,I can't quit laughing this morning,if it kills me,atleast I'll go with a smiling and a happy face.................. Praying............. Laughing Rolling.............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
morn. mike,floyd, ma, mouse, msfurr and susie.. ya'll keep kool out there. i've got my hands full with my remodeling monster. the air is kickin' though so not to bad!-- today is the day the Lord has made, so rejoice and be glad in it! - prayers left out earlier so kick back and watch 'em work! there ain't nothin' to it ,a baby can do it!!...111...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
and chuck ..sorry ole buddy! Wave

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hey gang! Raining in Bristol, but we're goin to the 3 rd round! thoughts n prayers all around...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
hug Michelle! You doin good girl,keep it up. 8.900? Wow, where did that come from? Awesome!
Car

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Daddy's Day to all the Dads here and in Heaven! Have a wonderful day! hug Ice Cream

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
X2 Christine!
Happy Fathers Day to all.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning guys and gals,it's a good day to be a Father,gots me a John Deere pocket watch from my boy Mannie,and the hug this morning was the best, hugsure missing my Dad this morning and every morning since he left this old world,I know he's in a better place,but I still miss him bad,and our sunday morning talks was the best,Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads................... hug...........................

Ok prayers to all and be safe coming home today from racing,take your time and enjoy the little things,God Bless you all................................ Praying hug........................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Goin to be a lovely kick back day. Goin over to a friends house today to pick up all the Lucas Oil products he has won over the past few years. He's quit racfing and he's moving so he said come get it. Can't beat the price.
Worked on the hay hauler yesterday and found out it wasn't valve seals, it was intake gaskets. I forgot to put any gorilla snot on them and they started sucking oil. My buddy has a scope and we pulled the carb, he stuck his scope in the port and the stems were dry but we could see where it was a little wet at the edge of the head. Changing gaskets was easier than changing valve seals. Race ready again and it sure sounds better.
Y'all have a gooden and enjoy the day and don't forget your dads. God bless all the dads.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
happy Dads day to all u wonderful Dads & to the Dads with our Father... hug
Kids got to make Rick cards at kids church yesterday, our 1st Sunday nhra race...except its raining...
prayers all round....

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning & Happy Fathers Day everyone.

Well I still have the doo doo cold, but I feel better after yesterdays race. Homegrown won the track championship in Pro at Sacramento Raceway. The Oldsmobubble has been deadly consistant and he has been chopping down the tree all year.

Good luck today Michelle, I know you can do it.

Mike, your post about my doo doo comment making you smile made me laugh, thanks I needed that. I know how you feel about your dad, lost mine 38 years ago and still miss him something terrible, but I know he is smiling down on me and I carry his love in my heart everyday.

Christine so glad to see you posting again, we miss you when you are not here.

Floyd good news about the Hay Hauler repairs.

WA, Chuck, Mouse and anyone I might have forgotten, have a great day.

Hugs & Prayers to my DRR family. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mon. already? ya'll have a good weekend? mine was fair. glad to have work so that's my day. prayers sent out and ya'll stick me in yours, we can get through this together! i'm thankful to be a part of ya'lls morning. hey everybody Wave..ya'll have a Jesus filled day and keep lookin' up!...Allen111

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,going to be another hot week here,but it is summer time is'nt it,got muscle spasms going on in my neck and shoulder since yesterday,started out like a crick in the neck,sat.evening,have feeling it's from a new BP pill I've started,well see thruday when I see the dr. again,loads getting heavy,with this and the broke down tractor,can't get parts,need to haul stuff,now can't turn without hurting the neck,wow,I know it'll be ok,but a few prayers this way would be fine.............. Praying..................

Prayers to you all and I hope for you my friends,a fine week,and God Bless you all...................... Praying hug............

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Wow what a weekend we had......

Sheldon decided he wants to race in Bristol this year.... So we load up and take the kids to Chandler for the weekend... Megan, who has not raced in 2 years, got down to 3 cars in the first race on Saturday and won the 2nd for the day and did pretty good on Sunday...

So now we are all ready for Bristol . . . . This is gonna be fun!!!

Have a great week . . . . Susie, I also feel like doo doo crying at least it didn't hit me til this am!!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post