DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Guy & Elaine...wow...Rick & I were dating 22 years the 6th, be married 22 in Aug (5 mos & got married)~can't imagine twice that~we had a "date" yesterday spent the day together & I asked Rick what he thought made it work~he said because we have so much in common, we do e'thing together, work & race, so what's the secret to 44 years Guy?
Otis is the hippest cow!
Enjoy your rainy day guys...good day to try & get caught up before those busy racing weekends start!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
mike i can see yall dancing all you need is mike and duff and hud now that would be a funny cartune Big Grin Smile just do it

THE TUMBLEWEED

Posts: 648 | Location: Yadkinville N.C | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Weed there's a character in the movie thats name is peck,you could play him.....J/K...............WOOHOO WOOHOO.......... Tongue Eyes..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ms Furr, I guess the secret to 44 years is what my dad told the wife and me the day we got married: "Don't go to bed if both of you are mad and your marriage will last a long time!" Since I don't have much of a temper that wasn't hard to do! Both my grandparents and parents were married well beyond 50 years and I decided when I was young that when I married I was gonna be married as long or longer than they were! So far we are right on schedule unless I do something stupid and knock myself off! Another of my goal's is to live as long as my great, great grandfather who was born in County Corke, Ireland in 1826 and died in his daughter's arms at her ranch in Cochise County, AZ in 1928 after spending many years as a Pony Express rider dodging around Apache renegades such as Cochise and Geronimo! In a nutshell, I would say "temper control" is the key to a long and happy marriage! Big Grin Eyes Tongue Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
temper control.. k I'm gonna remember that Wink

My Dad had 55-56-57's & that's what I drove/raced when I was 15-19, Dad gave me my pick...our 57 now.. and on our wedding day my Dad told Rick "Son, if she puts you through as much H*** as she has this car, you're in for a rough life!"
I mean c'mon Dad?!?!? (maybe Dad just wanted to keep me a while longer Big Grin) Everyone always says Rick's a good guy...(& he lets me drive) I'm thinkin he really loves me. Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.....Morning all,Rise and Wet,is that how you would say it on a day like today,RAINING ............. Hum.........Yall have a gooden.......................... Smile...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
Banging Head GOOD MORNING ALL YA AL Car Car

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good morning, Mike. I'm heading out to the track with my son to a heads up race he promotes for his customers from M-Spec Motorsports. We gonna have a good time. All I gotta do is sit in the tower and change the ladder.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Well don't you fall off that ladder Floyd,us old fellars break easy............ Big Grin..................Yall have fun.......................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun Floyd, we've had the most family fun this weekend...Wii (we finally got out the Raving rabbids~good pick M Beard!), movies, kinda nice we didn't have to race (it's still too early around here). Life is good Wink

bout time you made an appearance Pat, we've been wondering where you've been lately...how's the monte coming? give us a yell sometime...
hope you guys have fun day!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn folks, The wife and I have done been to church this am. We had to setup this morning, church starts at 9:30 so we are out at 10:30.
Still raining, but we need it.
Ya'll have a goodern

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Floyd, make sure those rungs are tight on that ladder! When you land on one foot with all your weight, it smarts! Got nephew comin' by to pick up a Ford Ranger he bought for his daughter and left here for a few days and wife's aunt is comin' to spend few weeks. Tomorrow go pick up three grandkids to spend a few days with us during spring break so guess I better make a list of things I need them to do while they are here: Reset throttle stop on car, drop jets a size or two for hot weather, sweep trailer out, Linseed oil gate, weed the garden--think that will keep 'em busy? Wink Big Grin Eyes I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Good mornin people, Monday is back by popular demand Car
BB

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Monday didn't get my vote Hum Mornin Barn & the rest of the gang!
Where ya at Rooster?

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, folks. Another rainy day here in Troutville, we need it. But I am tired of it.
A good day to fire up the wood stove and do some work on the hot rod.
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,Marty you're right I'm tried of it to,but you're right again,we will be needing it,the crowd looks thin this morning,or they may have slept in,like me,I don't know these folks,but this morning I woke up about 3AM and turned the scanner on and about 4AM they was a trailer fire and a family lost everything,a few miles from me,it really don't matter who they are,the Good Lord Knows,but they sure need our prayers,so as the day goes on send one up for them,Thank God no one was hurt,to the best of my knowledge,but the Red Cross was called in,those folks are everywhere,Thank the good Lord above for them too,hope yall have a gooden..........................................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, what color is the sun at 3 a.m.? I have never woke up that early to take a gander! Goin' across town (Phoenix) this mornin' after the rush hour tapers off and pick up three of my grandchildren--the racing ones--to spend a few days with "grandma and poppy"! We are gonna thin radishes, re-set throttle stop, fix step on trailer so I don't stumble anymore and
probably go to the grocery store to get some fixin's so I can make some of "poppy's goolash" that my grandaughter likes so well! We might even whip up some cookies! Well, as "Chilli Bill"--John Wayne's old pilot always says when he finishes a post on http://www.dukewayne.com/forums.php , "We're off into the wild blue yonder!" Wink Big Grin Hum I'm stupid Smile just do it

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin, Mike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators pulled that post about the economy didn't they? I'm starting to feel picked on. I didn't see anything wrong with it, sounded like a good idea to me.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.............Floyd,they stuck it over on the not ness.drag news thread,I didn't see anything wrong with it on Gen. Diss. but it's not my site,don't feel picked on Floyd,this place has alot of personalties,and some of them are,to say the least,well funny..........you know funny ha ha.................................... Wink.............some folks don't know how to take a joke........................... Hum Smile.....................................................

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
im reallllllll early but good morning.

MsFurr you got email

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post