DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I had this dream last night that I woke up and everyone was gone. I mean gone. I was the only one left. Dang.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nope, Wes, I'm still here.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
i'm hopin' all had a great time this weekend! i remodeled a b.r. and got carpet/trim installed. vert. blinds and all! now just change out recepticals and decorate then move to the next(bought a fixer-upper). my question is , how is a person supposed to do this stuff and work on a racecar? time to re=evaluate my priorities Hum i'm gonna make time this week to give the car some attention too! it'll work out. we have a '70 ford 4x4 in the shop gettin' body off resto. and it should be delivered this week, so then the dragster.(the truck has consumed about 20 months to date) 1st. things 1st. i guess! ya'll be blessed today and prayers go out in all directions for all ya'll! get well missouri-- (dont know how to spell it) I'm stupid-- .111. --

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: W.A.O. 111,

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
guess i should say morn. to ya'll too! big idea mike,floyd(the great),mouse,susie,msfurr,ma,chuck and all surfers!---thanks for stoppin' in BD! don't be a stranger!----later!---.111.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: W.A.O. 111,

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning to you all,prayers going out to all,and maybe mon. can slow down afterwhile, No No.................see ya'll later Praying..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back around to Monday. I hope your weekend was as good as mine, if not better. Had a blast at PRP and the Nitro Jam. Good show, place was absolutely packed, really good to see that, ton of cars. I made it to the semi's, 6th round, before my buddy Russ mopped me up. Lazy day yesterday, sleeping in, napping on the couch, trying to will the Pirates to sweep the Tigers, and watching the NHRA.

Hi Mike! Wave Sorry to hear the heat worked on you that much. You hang in there... you're still a young'un, if you believe you are! Big Grin That heat gets to me too... heck, it even gets to the actual young'uns. Our friend, early 20s, gave us a scare last year at the WFC, suffering from the heat. Don't be too hard on yourself.

WAO, truck is looking sweet! Love those old Ford trucks.

Susie, funny how frustrating that is now. 15 years ago, we never would have imagined. I'm still pulling for the Sharks!

You all have a good day. Prayers for the folks in Missouri.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
WA that looks good and all that but isn't the distributor in the wromg place? Just sayion,

Ya'll have a gooden! Praying for lot's of folks around this country.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone. Mike, it sucks to get older, sorry the heat got to you. Kinda funny, when I was a teenager and into my early 20's when it would get hot, I had a tendency to pass out. Now I find I can endure it a lot better, go figure, I'm always doing things backwards. When it gets in the high 90's and low 100's I have a cool vest that I put on & it keeps me going. You need to look into one of them, you keep them in the freezer or ice chest and then put it on just like a vest and it cools down your whole body. They are life savers and worth the money.

Hey Chuck glad to hear you had a great weekend. I'm afraid my Sharks aren't looking too good right now, it will be amazing if they can pull themselves up and win this series. But I guess stranger things have happened.

BD great to see you posting here, come and visit us more often.

Wave Michelle, WA, Floyd, Mouse, Christine and all my other DRR friends.
Prayers and hugs to you all. Praying hug
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning you all,thanks for the well wishes,getting old does suck Susie,bad thing,I've been dealing with this mess since 17,and they said then that my bones and organs where double my age,quess thats why my problems just keep showin up,on June 10 2011,I'll be 104,at only 52,so I quess I'm doing good for my age,now if I could just act my age,but they do say you go back to childhood when you get older,I was a good kid first go around,might get wild this go around,if I can just get to feeling like it............... Hum Eyes No No I'm stupid Tongue Ice Cream Wink Big Grin..............................

Alright prayers to all and to all the folks in the storm hit areas,we need to get the prayer band back together and raise the roof in prayer for all these folks,who's with me............. Praying hug..........................

Hey Chuck Wave glad you got a short week,going to the Dr. thru.and maybe get some med.changes so I can be in the sun more,so we will see about the WFC then,keep your fingers crossed................. Wink......................

Floyd,WAO,Susie,Michelle,Ma,Mouse,BD,and whoever I forgot,ya'll have a gooder one as possible.....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
i'll have to check in later, gotta go! it's part of my therapy! help

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, if you haven't check out the video of the tornado...leaves you with a lot of thoughts.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! It's Nicole's birthday, and Scott already started a thread for her, so be sure to drop her some wishes.

Floyd, I would have said that about the distributor too, but Christine would hit me. You'll find out. Big Grin

Susie, I'll keep pulling for them! Never give up hope!

Hi Mike! Wave Susie's idea about the cool vest is a great one. I haven't done that, but on the real hot days, before I go to the lanes, I dip a hand towel, shop rag, anything, into the cooler, so I have something to help me keep cool before my pass. Black vinyl roof, black vinyl seat, black interior, it gets hot in there. Then back at the pits I find shade as soon as I have the hood open, and get some water or Gaaaaatoraaaaaaddde.

Michelle, I'll have to check that out. Semi related, did you hear during the NHRA broadcast Sunday night that Hagan and Schumacher were at dinner with Page and Dunn? The tornado warning went off, and everyone had to go to the cooler. Hagan went to the windows to see what he could see. I thought, he's one of them, like Kimmy and Mouse!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good morn.coffee club, msfurr,mouse,chuck,floyd,susie,mike! is ya'lls week goin' o.k. so far? i'm good and blessed to have work. also gettin' shop cleaned up and puttin' tools away to start my project that has been set-back cause of money work. i'm excited about that.it'll give fast freddie(my dad) something to fool with while i'm in the field workin' too. he's a piddler Roll Eyes means well though. ya'll be blessed today and prayers to and for all ya'll!- .111. -

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,WAO,somedays it's hard to figure out which project is the first to get started on,myself,I must be like your Dad,I'm a piddler too................ Wink..................

Ok,prayer to you all,and here's hoping you have a good day................... Praying........................

Praying for the folks in the paths of more storms lastnight,Mouse hope the morning finds you ok,I know the storms hit Ok.and am not sure how close you are................ Praying..................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Chuck, I sure hope i do find out. It will be a real pleasure.

Yesterday I had my regular appt. with my groomer. I noticed the pet groomer next door was open. I asked if they could do Chewy while I was getting done and he blinked his eyes and smiled and the cute little girl said sure. He's never been to a pet salon before. I was still in the chair when she brought him over and he had this nice bandana around his neck and smelled good. He was a happy camper.
Okay, that was the brite spot of my day. Big Grin
hug to all the ladies.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! My Friday! Going to Kentucky tomorrow for my friend's son's high school graduation Friday. It will be good to see my friends. Can't believe Danny is graduating... time goes way too fast.

Floyd, I'm glad you are getting to meet up. That's really cool. Does Chewy go to the race with you?

WAO, put him to work cleaning up the shop and putting tools away, that way who cares how long he piddles? Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave I can't figure out which project to start first either. So I get nothing done. And now it's starting to get hotter out, I'll be getting nothing done in the AC. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Afternoon everyone.
Survived the tornadoes last night, and trerapy this morning. I've over done it on my knee again somehow, so it's hurting quite alot right now.
I dropped my wife and kids off last night at some friends of ours that have a basement, and then i went chasing with a storm spotter friend of mine from church. I was driving and watching the GPS, while he was watching the radar and talking with the news station. You talk about an adreniline rush. That was as equal to sex, and a trip down the drag strip.
As excited as i was about getting to do that, i can't forget about the people who have lost loved ones or their lives in the last few storms. As beautiful as storms are, the destruction that they can leave is unimagineable.
Y'all have a great day and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,off to see the heart dr.to see ifn he can help me out with these passing out in the heat spells,probably the meds.always seems like to me anyway,that you take one med.to fix up what the other has messed up......................... Banging Head.....................

Prayers to all you folks and especially to the folks in the paths of these storms,funny(for lack of a better word)how used to us around this mountain area never thought about bad storms or tornados,but after seeing where these things has hit,no one is exempt,so we pray you don't get hit by them,and all your folks are safe............................ Praying.......................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin',mike chuck msfurr mouse susie floyd and all! prayers for storm recovery. looks like it's movin' east, so heads up! (sad stories). think i'll go to bradenton on sat.,(not sure yet) need to get some ideas, pics, ect. to help me through my deal.we'll see. lookin' for high 90's here today..geez.. i'll take it easy though,my boss is a super guy! ya'll stay kool and take good care of yourselves o.k.? -be-blessed and keep a happy thought!- ..111.. -

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all! happy Friday!

Got a lot to do to get out early today to load for Vegas.

Hey Chuck, no, Chewy doesn't go with me. He doesn't like the noise and I don't have a motorhome for him to stay in. I don't want to tie him to the trailer so he stay's with my daughter-in-law. He gets excellent care there.

Mikey, you better be carefull, they shoot horses.

Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug