DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all, sorry I'm late! Rough one behind the LMFD today.

Mouse, prayers for you, sure hope you make it through the financial stuff. Sorry to hear about your step mom's father. Hang in there!

Then, Michelle, don't forget to get your entry in by June for the WFC! Come footin'!! Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave I've talked about this a little with Kimmy, that's there's just nothing that hurts like when your child hurts. I'm an uncle, and I know how much I love my nieces and nephews, and want them to be happy more than I want me to be happy, so I can only imagine what a parent feels. Prayers for Mannie and you all. If there's anything I can do from up north, say the word.

WAO, you're making me hungry! Love blackberries!

We're going through a little boom at PRP. Mark and Beth Romeo had their son a couple months ago. AJ and Brianna Casini just told us that they are expecting, due in November. And Russ and Allison Benish welcomed Nathan to the world yesterday. That's some good stuff.
hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Lil Man would love to be hanging out next to the blackberries, I've never seen anyone love bb's as much as he does!
Farm or not, rain or not, find an extra truck to pull the kid's jr's to farm...too many decisions this morning....
prayers all around...I hear ya Chuck

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
GOOD MORNING,gotta go, Wave..................................

Chuck was the 6000th reply on the GM thread,you win a ATTA BOY,and a HIGH FIVE from Mannie...................... bow...................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
hug Michelle!
Gonna be a great weekend out here on the gold coast. Wish I was running the sports nationals but I can't see spending 300 + dollars to run super street with no electronics. Gonna go over early and let MT change out them tires for me, they said they'll be there and take care of me. I put some Track Tack on the old ones and I'm going to take them with me to Vegas for the Heritage race.
Damn, I'm getting tired just thinkin about what I'm going to do today. I better take a nap. Big Grin
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug to all my DRR friends.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!!! Rain rain go away, come again some other... month. Not looking good to get on the track this weekend, anywhere around here. censored I hope you all get to race.

Hi Mike! Wave <-- almost a high five, kinda. Big Grin

Floyd, naps are always good. Big Grin Just not at the tree! Go get 'em this weekend.

Michelle, I hear you on the rain. censored rain. I hope you all get to race. I'll try texting if I'm home at a decent hour tonight.

Christine, we need the anti rain dance!!!

You all have a great weekend, be safe, have fun, get some Ice Cream Ice Cream

hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone.
47 years ago today, the Lord decided to grace the world with my pressence, and it's been a great ride ever since.
I got my physical therapy out of the way this morning, and now it's time to enjoy the rest of the day.
Chuck, we're doing ok. I know it's just one of those obsticles that God puts in front of us to see how we handle it. Eventually we will be fine.
Thoughts and prayers to all.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Mouse! I hope you have a great day!

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
i'm checkin' in late, but had to burn-out of here early. all's well here have a big week-end planned, goin' to charlotte co. , spend the week end and attend a rangers pre season game with friends. 47 huh? geez, i thought i was old! enjoy,mouse! hey chuck,floyd,susie,msfurr,who else..? Hum ...um... oh yeah, mike! .lol. gonna chill a little! .gotta belly full of blackberries again! be-blessed and safe! .....111...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,blackberry cobbler,mighty fine,um,um................ Ice Cream........................

Prayers to all,see ya'll in the morning.................. Wave..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Unless you have diverticulitus. Mad

I picked a half gallon of berries this week. Wife whipped up a cobbler. Tough just sitting there watching her and the kids eat it.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Hey Wes, want me to send you an armadillo egg?
Not as good as cobbler but pretty good.

Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Yep!

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Unless you have diverticulitus. Mad

I picked a half gallon of berries this week. Wife whipped up a cobbler. Tough just sitting there watching her and the kids eat it.
..............Just the thoughts and the way it used to taste,makes me go um,um....... Tongue......................

Tomatoes seeds and watermelons with seeds are just better,but not worth swallowing a seed,ouch.................. No No..................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Mornin Y'all!

..............Floyd,I ain't been regular at all lately,wonder if them eggs would help,or blow the lid off,just wondering,I know TMI,but lifes to short to sit to long, Wink Red Face........................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hug Floyd
Hey gang, got my new cell phone as a hot spot down onthe farm, hopefully it will keep working some, a little frustrating but I'll figure it out!
ship some of those blackberries to 105 Aldred Lane, Galax Va Allen Wink
got the kids jr's with us, they are excited hopefully I can keep you guys up to date!!
have a day full of smiles!!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi Chuck Ice Cream

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Mornin Y'all!

..............Floyd,I ain't been regular at all lately,wonder if them eggs would help,or blow the lid off,just wondering,I know TMI,but lifes to short to sit to long, Wink Red Face........................

I got 2 of them left. I can send one to Wes and one to you. Then you let us know what happens. EyesRolling Laughing Eyes

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
called HR & it started raining, sittin in the rain makes me mischievous...lol

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
hug Michelle!
You need to bring that thing out here. The weather is perfect for drag racing. 67 degs. They are knockin down some good numbers at the sportsnationals.

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I wish Floyd, I wish...

FurrRacing.com