DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone.
Just got my wife back from the oral surgeon a little bit ago. She had all 4 of her wisdom teeth taken out. Now it's my turn to take care of her for a little bit.
Chuck, the Dr and therapist are happy with my progress. The things we do at therapy are all apart of getting me back to as normal as it can be. They don't know for sure yet if i will have the same range of motion as i did before. Some people after having surgery regain their original motion and some don't have as much. My Dr has told me that my knee could take up to a year to completely heal, even though i won't be off work for that long. I do know that i don't want to go back to work too soon and take a chance on reinjurying it, even though we can't afford for me too be off for too much longer. We'll see.
Got a chance for some storms this evening and a real good chance for them tomorrow, so i'm excited about that.
Welp, y'all have a good one and prayers for all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,fearious friday, Hum.....today reminds me of high school,when I did'nt study at all through the week,and have a test on fri.and cram all I can in before I go to that class.......................... Banging Head.......................

But thankful to see sunshine and thankful for being able to get up and try............... Praying...............alright prayers to all and have a safe weekend and I hope you get to do whatever relaxes you.......................and have some fun Praying Cool...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
HAPPY FRI., good report there mouse! about the knee anyway,not the dentist.trusting all is well with ya'll, chuck, mike msfurr,mssusie,and those w/lockjaw.it's gonna be smokin' hot again today here, so i'll work the shade the best i can! nothin' really new around here right now,subject to change! make sure to enjoy every moment today and remember -if you can see it, it's temporary! if ya'll would stick teri in your prayers that she will experience a relationship with God, i'm real concerned about that. i'll hold out and not give up, but wo'nt cast my pearls to swine forever. ya'll keep a happy thought and be blessed.....111..

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi Gang, freaky Friday Smile Madi has her last SOL today so no racing yet & that along with the chance of rain rules out a couple of options lol

Pls vote for Madi & Me on the look alike contest on my topic today if you get the chance!!

Prayers all around peeps!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I didn't get a good start to today. Went down to get my first cup of coffee and had a hot empty pot siitin there. Chewy forgot to put water in it. Must of been him, I wouldn't forget. I'm stupid

Mouse, you take good care of her. I remember when Diane did that and when the happy pills wore off she was miserable. I feel for her. crying

hug Michelle, have a nice weekend and good luck with your contest.

Gonna put some spit and polish on the hay hauler and get it spiffied up for next weekend in Vegas. Gonna have a ball.

Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hug Floyd

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Friday!!! Woo hoo! Been a tough week behind the LMFD. I'll be happy to get through this day and start the weekend. Still hoping the weather cooperates tonight for the Nitro Jam at PRP. Tomorrow is looking awesome, and I'll get to race.

Hi Mike! Wave What test you cramming for today? How much stuff you can get done before having some fun? Big Grin

Mouse, good to hear about the knee from the doc's viewpoint. I hope you keep making progress. Careful with those storms. You storm lovers are a unique breed. Last Thursday at PRP, we got rained out after the first session at the test n tune. Kimmy was down from our pits, standing on stuff trying to get pics of the lightning. I know she'd stand on top of a light standard if she could, to take pics.

WAO, I think I'd melt in that FL summer heat. Though I am adept at finding shade and a cool drink. Big Grin I hope everything works out with Teri.

Michelle, I haven't looked at the other thread yet, but that sounds like an easy one! Just sayin' Big Grin Oh, and come footin'! Big Grin

Don't forget your ice cream this weekend, it is medicinal Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
hug Floyd

hey! what about us? Frown

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
well, you know Floyd is special lol

hug Allen, Chuck, Mouse, Mike, Ma B, Nicole, Tee, did I forget anyone? lol

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
that's better! now we don't feel left out.
you and the family have a great weekend...ya hear? - .111. -

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Eat your heart out, WA! Tongue Ice Cream Wink Wink

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Michelle, what about me. I know I've been missing in action, internet has been down for the last few days. AT&T came out and fixed the problem, bad lines, old modem etc etc. Spring has finally arrived in northern Cali, at least for today. The last 4 days have been cold and rainy, actually got over a foot of snow in the mountains, what the heck is going on? Everyone is so happy to see the sun and run around in T-shirts that people are actually walking around with smiles on their faces.
Glad to hear you all seem to be getting along well. WA I hope everything works out with Teri, Mouse sounds like good news on the knee.
Mike, when we finally move to Tennessee, I will definitely be coming to the annual running of the goats, sounds hilarious. Hi to Chuck, Floyd, Michelle and everyone else.
Hugs & Prayers to you all. hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry Susie, I knew I was forgetting someone special hug & when you move to TN you'll be next door!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by W.A.OLIVER.111.:
if ya'll would stick teri in your prayers that she will experience a relationship with God, i'm real concerned about that. i'll hold out and not give up, but wo'nt cast my pearls to swine forever.

let me clear something up! (that looks kinda funny),,,there is no-one any better than any-one! although it is possible to make better choices than some! Wink- .111. -

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,going racing,thats what I'm talking about,Mannie and I are headed to the Farm,going to have fun in the Mad Mater today................... Car.................

Prayers to you all,and be careful whatever you do,and God Bless ya'll................. Praying..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
hug to all the ladies.
Have a good time Mikey.
I might go over to the PSCA race after I finish getting my stuff ready to go.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Eat your heart out, WA! Tongue Ice Cream Wink Wink

. not worthy.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Guess i better get out and get some things done today before the world comes to an end later this evening. Ha Ha.
Y'all that are racing this weekend, be safe and have fun.
Have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's awfull quiet out there. Am I the only one that made it through the end of the world?
hug to the ladies!
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,Floyd is that why I had such a bad day yesterday,end of the world and I missed it, Hum................

Bad day at the track yesterday,Mad Mater Truck did't carry the mail at the track,herd of trutle slow,stock motor,but the heat got to me and had to leave early,makes me sad when the realization of my health slaps me hard like that,I don't want to sound whinny,but could'nt help getting choked up coming home,age and illness and meds I quess,need a old toter to live in now,need ac all the time,maybe someone would donate one to a old man racer such as myself, I'm stupid..................can't hurt to wish........... Big Grin........................

Well prayers to all of you and God will take care of me and Mannie,how do I know,well I'm here ain't I.................................. Hum Big Grin........................