DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Michelle, didn't I read somewhere you picked up K&N sponsorsjip? Doesn't that require a visit to the home office? Wink Big Grin

My quiet day got busy yesterday. Got the tow truck serviced and found out I had a bad battery. While I was changing the battery a neighbor stopped by and he noticed I had 2 flats on the trailer. Bad valve stems. Pulled off the tires and headed for the tire shop. I'll do the other 2 today. I don't know why I had rubber stems on it.
I never did get my nap in. After the tires I'll make up for it today.
Hey Mikey, if you're not doing anything you want to put some heat in the Hay Hauler and run the valves and check the springs while I get my nap in? Smile
Y'all have a gooden. I'm gettin tired thinkin about it. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,Floyd putting heat in the hay hauler,make take a burnout or two,hope I don't desturb your nap,but I'll getter done,Mannie said he'd keep Chewy company............ Wink....................

Speaking of Mannie we have two new pets two baby earless goat,(can't spell their breed name so earless goats will have to do)lol,they are bottle fed,and they are like puppies,they run him around and when he lays on the ground they are all over him,lol,anyway can you say more stuff for Dad to do.............. Hum No No hug Big Grin...............................

Ok prayers to everyone and I'm hoping today Sunday May 15 2011,is the bestest Sunday you ever had.................... Praying hug Cool................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
That's what I like about this thread. Somebody is always willing to help. bow Laughing

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
that would be nice Floyd, the whole gang could come visit with you & Chewy for a bit! I know the kids would love it and you seem like a pretty patient man..lol!!

I forgot to say Happy 45th Wedding Anniversary to the bestest Mom & Dad yesterday...life isn't always a bowl of cherries but I'm proud of them for sticking together a lifetime hug

I'm with Uncle Mike, bestest Sunday ever sounds wonderful...have at it gang!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Oh, it's raining here today. Red Face

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hope ya'll had a great weekend, i had a blast in port charlotte! now it's back to buss, whew!
gotta get movin' so i'll have to check in a little later! gotta go and be somebody! Roll Eyes

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
The rain screwed up the sports nationals yesterday. It quit early but didn't leave enough time to finish.
I got caught up on my nap time. I'm gettin real good at that.
Here's a picture of a engine my boy just finished.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Those would look good on the Hay Hauler. Big Grin
Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! They call it stormy Monday...
More rain, rain, rain... I wish we could send it to Texas and help them out. Weekend was good, just too short, with no racing.

Happy anniversary to mom and dad, Michelle! Did you get any racing in?

Hi Mike! Wave You seem to get critters in pairs.... if you get a big boat, and it keeps raining, I'm going to be scared! Tongue Laughing

Floyd, real nice looking piece there! What will that end up in?

You all have a good 'un.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,kinda been busy this morning,had to take Hope to get her blood thinner med.checked out,and it was good,so on and on we go,where we stop nobody knows, Hum....................

Yea Chuck,I'm looking at a big boat right now and Mannies trying to fill it up,me at sea with Mannie and a boat load of animals,can you say you want to go for a Boat ride, Laughing ............oh my........... Tongue.........................
Oh and Hey Chuck Wave.........................

Floyd thats a real good looking motor them hair dryers there mite blow a fellers toppie(hair piece) off reckon.............. Eyes Tongue............

Prayers to all that had wrecks this weekend,seem like alot of crashes,and prayers to all my GM thread friends.................................. Praying.........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck, it's going in a VW street bug.

Hey Mike, I won't let Chewy get close to it. Those hair dryers would suck him right up.

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
very nice Floyd, tell Marty we say hello!

Rain out Chuck, ck out the farmington topic...they didn't cancel before knowing it was near impossible and then did cancel at the first sign of water on Sat morn & turns out we could've got it in...

have a wonderful day gang!

still thinking Chuck about the wfc, wishing I had a sponsor for the fling this week lol-trying to decide between fling & Atlanta TD & SStreet..

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all,beautiful here this morning,suns a shining and birds a singing,with their little umbrellars under their wings,80% chance of rain here today,man I'm confussed Confused.................well no need to sweat the small stuff,as TT would say,It's a great day to be alive,the sun still shining in my eyes,well you get the point,lol................. Big Grin....................

A street VW,Floyd,we need that in one of our trucks,we could really blow up some dust in the hay fields, Eyes........I can see it now,me running up beside the baler(hay that is)and hitting the brakes to keep from breaking out,lol.......and then running circles and cutting donuts till a bale of hay comes out of the baler,and everybody wearing eye protection and dust mask to breath and the neigbors calling 911 to report aliens in the hey field trying to take over earth, Hum............on second thought,maybe it ought to stay on the street,ain't to much about jail I think I would like, No No....even though I ain't never been to jail,I hear it ain't to much fun,unless you're well,what was we talking about,oh yea hair dryers,I ain't got no hair so I don't need a hair dryer anyway,maybe could sale one to Chuck he's got hair,well from the pictures anyway,............ Tongue Big Grin I'm stupid................................

Alright now that the business of selling hair dryers are out of the way,prayers to all my friends and hope you have a double good tuesday,I'm off with Mannie man to another Dr. over this RAD stuff,we're learning a little more everyday,and I get the feeling the Dr's. are learning right along with us,they keep wanting to try new drugs,we watchem real close and then report to them on weekly basis,so some are helping and some are not,don't want Mannie to be a ginny-pig(even though he wants one)we're just looking for help for our little boy,so prayers for the dr's. and prayer for me and Hope,to be very smart with what we let the dr. try..................... Praying................................

Hey Chuck Wave want to buy a hair dyer,Floyd's selling them,good price I think............ Hum Rolling.............................

Mouse,hope you're doing ok,and you and that knee is healing.......... hug...............................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good tues. ya'll, all's well here -after a fun weekend there's always home and work to go to. prayin' for ya'll daily that you will see Gods work all around you!-mouse,floyd,442,msfurr,chuckt,mrmike,and on. btw,me and the lil'lady is doing good ,so there's a good report! ya'll keep a happy thought and get out there and act like somebody! be-blessed! .111.

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Ain't no sunshine when she's gone... the sun that is. Looking at more rain today. Makes me want to take a nap. 'Course, so does sunshine. Big Grin

Bummer the rain got you guys too Michelle. I wish we could all send this rain to Texas, or anywhere that needs it. We're overfull up this way. Think think think on the WFC! One more load of scrap and Mike is in, woo hoo!! Big Grin Roll up some change, that's my WFC sponsor! Laughing
Just wondering - are you doing the Norwalk national event next month? We go on Friday to watch.

Hi Mike! Wave No, thanks, I don't use a hair dryer. Nice TT reference, one of my favorite songs, speaking some truth. Sure am pulling for Mannie, and the docs to get his timing set right.

Floyd, those hair dryers will make a little Beetle really fly. Your boy sure does some nice work.

Mouse, WAO, Susie, Christine, Nicole (where's the doughnuts??? Big Grin ) et al, hope you are well. Everybody have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I guess i over did it on my knee this past week. By Sunday evening, it was really hurting, and yesterday morning, i could bearly move it. To top that off, i had physical therapy, and it was all i could do to make it through the easy excercises. I didn't do anything for the rest of the day, and don't plan on doing much today either. Not sure exactley what i did to it, but whatever it was, it wasn't happy with me.
Well, enough about my problems.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning dear friends and neigbors,who forgot to send me the memo about this cool temps I woke up to,damp and cool 51 here this morning,what happened to the 80's and sweat,I'm sitting here in long pants and a coat with toboggan on, Eyes........whats wrong with this picture............... Eek......................

Ok prayers to all my friends,and the dr. visit yesterday turned out to be the best so far,seems this dr. has alot of knowledge of the rad's diese and offered lots of hope to help Mannie,praise the lord for his love and mercy and his loving grace,folks that don't have God as a friend,well can I say must be hopless,btw the dr. ask does Mannie ever seem hopless,and we were glad to say NO.......... Praying.................

And speaking of Mannie and the running of the goats and special quest the dogs,Spain has the running of the bulls,we here in Cana have the running of the goats,with special quest,looked up yesterday evening from working in the shed,and heard feet well hoofs and paws coming,and to my surprise it's the 1st annual running of the goats and special quest the dogs,(especially a poddle and a jack russell)it was off the hook funny,imagion a little boy with camo on,two earless goats and a jack russell and a poddle named pouncey,who would have thunk up such a thing,espn needs to be alerted of this great sporting event........... Laughing Tongue big idea............................sponors needed,something like dog food company's and TSC company for all your goat supplies,and ensure nutritional shakes for us old dads trying to get out of the way and keep up with the action............... Cool.........................

Anyway God Bless ya'll and have as gooder day as possible,and don't let the sun go down without telling somebody or even yourself that you love them and appreicate them,it does the body good........... hug........................

Hey Chuck Wavecan I put you and Floyd in for next years running of the goats,as special quest,will make a great headline,2nd Annual Running of the Goats,with special quest drag racers from both coast,whatcha think........ Hum I'm stupid.........yea thats what I thought..................... Wave..............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,everybody I trust you're ok,looks like the rain is getting closer to being over here,just in time for the weekend,woohoo.............

Won't be long,we'll be at the 100,00 veiw mark,I think thats great,really does'nt matter,but I like numbers,so I think it's cool............ Cool...........................

Well prayers to you all,and hope you have a productive day at whatever you have planned,me and Mannie are off to haul a load of metal shavings for a guy,heavy stuff,but I love the field trips me and Mannie take,good times in the cab of our truck,reminds me of Dad and I, hug........we used to have lots of fun taveling down the old road,I hope Mannie and I can make the same good memories,see ya'll later.......................... Praying..........................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'm with Mike... where y'all hiding? Hopefully we're getting over the rain too. PRP hosts a Nitro Jam this weekend. Friday is looking iffy, Saturday is looking real nice.

Hi Mike! Wave Great news on Mannie! So glad to hear it! Running of the goats... isn't that what Mike Beard said on the WFC thread, come for the race, stay for the goats?? Tongue Does this load of shavings put you into the WFC?

Michelle, turn the sound on! lol Big Grin No idea where I'll be tonight, if I'm in at a decent hour I'll try you. Saw the cool news for the 2 seconds I was on FB last night, go Madi!

Mouse, are the docs/therapists happy with your knee? Is what you're going through part of the deal getting you back to normal? I hope you're feeling better today.

WAO, Susie, Floyd, Christine, lurkers, everyone, have a good day!

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey mike,susie,msfurr,mouse,floyd,thanks for the shout out chuck, i've been going like crazy since mon. all is well here and getting better all the time! ya'll who's racing this weekend be safe and have fun! just checkin in so ya'll have a good rest of the day and be blessed, o.k.?--o.k.! ,111,